- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Virginia
- - Washington, DC , United States Area
Found 6 of over 6 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (6 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company that cares about their employees.
Need employee appreciation awards or something
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Watermark is a great company! I've been working for them for just over ten years and it has been a terrific experience. Good people, great benefits and a small enough company that you can get to know most everyone. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a job with excellent benefits, a good work-life balance, and family-friendly leadership!
I really can't think of any cons about working at Watermark.
Thank you for your feedback and the positive review! We are thrilled to have such a high performing team.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I love what I do and my coworkers. When you have a dynamic team to support your knowledge of the work, you are able to provide work that meet the client's needs. Watermark is family-oriented, respectful, supportive, effective communicators (too just name a few of their qualities). One of their pillars is making their employees their top priority and I feel it each day
As subcontractors we are scattered and extremely busy so we do not have the time to see one another. More get togethers to just say "hey how its going' would be delightfulContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Kevin hired me and I didnt know much about the company. Kevin was always willing to help me with anything I needed for the job.
I should be earning more for my job.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work on-site with government agency, small veteran owned business.
Benefits, must self advocate for raises
- Current Contractor★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
"big boy" rules apply, no micro-management, flexible hours, optimal use of technology to enable virtual meetings, and leadership works just as hard in the trenches as the rest of the team.
None I have seen to dateContinue reading