WebEngage Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

WebEngage Interview Questions

Updated 25 Apr 2019

3.2

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WebEngage.

Interview

2 telephonic interview
    1 f2f interview

1st interview with team lead
    2nd interview with Product Manager
    3rd interview at WebEngage office with Founders, VP, team lead

The interview process was very supportive and more oriented on capabilities than questions.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at WebEngage (Mumbai) in September 2017.

Interview

In one word, the interview is intense. The Co-Founder ensure that the people are handpicked and therefore you'd have to go through several rounds of interviews.
    There's always a call from HR which will be followed by one of your reporting heads. (You may have a task to perform). This is usually followed by a F-2-F interview at the office (only if you clear the phone round and task). The F-2-F can last from anywhere between 3-6 hours depending on which role you're applying for.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about WebEngage. What do you think WebEngage does.   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WebEngage (Mumbai) in October 2015.

Interview

I emailed the CEO i.e Mr Avlesh, my cover letter and my resume. He liked my profile and scheduled a call the next morning.

Over the call the basic questions were

1. My background
    2. My previous work profile
    3. Why I wanted to quit
    4. Detailed discussion over my KPI (Key Performing Index)
    5. My preferences in terms of Work Culture.

This lasted an hour and was followed up by a face to face interview in his office 3 days after.

My face to face interview was taken by Mr. Prasenjit (Marketing head) and Mr. Ankit (CTO)

This part of the interview was a very detailed interview about what all I knew in terms of marketing (including what all I have done in my previous job, tools that I know, my strengths and what I wished to do). I was asked numerous questions about strategies used for marketing.
    The interview was very pleasant. Both the interviewers created a very eased out environment for me. It was very easy to converse with them.

Next I was asked to sit with one of the people who would have been in my team i.e Mr Rohit (Head, Content Curation). He talked about work, saw my previous work, we talked about culture and how work is done.

After this I waited for 10 minutes and thereafter Mr. Avlesh came and gave me a detailed feedback of all my interviews. I was given my offer letter there and then (It was too sudden, I had a blank expression). I was asked to join the very next day, although I extended my joining by a week. Mr. Avlesh is a delight to be around. He keeps the environment light by his humor.

Interview Questions

• 1. What did you do in your previous job?
      2. Why do you want to quit?
      3. What do you think is WebEngage?
      4. How do you think WebEngage is solving a major problem?   Answer Question

Content Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WebEngage (Mumbai) in April 2019.

Interview

- On call interaction
    - Detailed assignment
    - Face-to-face interview

The assignment was precise and to-the-point. They gave me ample time to finish it. And the whole team, including the CEO, was present during the face-to-face interview stage, which gave a hint of the company's culture.

Interview Questions

• - How to write a blog that really sells?
      - Typical writing process
      - Long-term goals
      - What is marketing automation?
      - Real-life scenario or example of how automation works   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.