WebEngage Reviews

Updated Jan 21, 2022

Found 79 of over 86 reviews

4.5
WebEngage CEO and Co-Founder Avlesh Singh (no image)
Avlesh Singh
Pros
  • "The best part of working at WebEngage is the way CEO & CTO treat the employees(in 18 reviews)

• "Best work culture, Many learning opportunities(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "WebEngage has very few yet some of the most talented female employees(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

2h

a

Developer

I am going to get married to my my colleague. Would it be unprofessional to stay in the same company post marriage?

11 Comments

Tech India

15.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=WebEngage~896846
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best learning exposure

Jan 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cool and friendly team Learning new almost everyday Self growth Supportive colleagues Gives chance to prove oneself

Cons

Haven’t faced anything to mention in con

2. 5.0

Technology Sales

Jan 21, 2022 - Associate Technology Partnerships - Sales in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great work culture and exposure from the management and colleagues

Cons

- I don't have any cons to write

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good and Healthy work place.

Jan 21, 2022 - Associate Campaign Manager - Tech Partnetship in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) Good Place to Learn and grow 2) Employee Benefits meet employee needs. 3) Peaceful work environment

Cons

I will let you know If I found anything.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Incredible culture and great place to work !!

Dec 30, 2021 - Software Developer in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

•Excellent work culture and fast paced working environment •people centric org with lots of growth opportunities. •flexible working hours •awesome people and great team

Cons

Nothing as such till now

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0

Great Work Culture

Dec 30, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started my journey in Webengage 6 months back. This is a great place to work, in fact it's like a place which you would have dreamed about. At webengage I'm respected, appreciated, supported in all aspects(personal and professional) and also challenged to grow with the kind of work we do. I underestimated the capabilities of the product before joining here. Web engage is a people sensitive and friendly work culture. That's the reason there are many colleagues whom I have interacted with here, who have been working for a long time in Webengage. Webengage appreciates Work life balance, supports the learning curve. So this is that startup where you can think of working all your life. The work culture is friendly, flat and open. One can reach the CEO and CTO in just a message. The technology and the product is vast and the CTO Ankit definitely has a hold and complete knowledge of the product and the tech used, the evolution of the product with the history and all the details to the T from Day 1. He is an inspiration for both tech and product knowledge. You are allowed to learn and explore other areas of interest other than what you are hired for, there are colleagues who have switched teams and are doing great and unveiled otherside of their talents. You will not miss the charm and FUN when CEO Avlesh is around. My manager is friendly, approachable and supportive. The team is quite young with good vibes and youthful energy with lots of enthusiasm. I have heard stories about fun fridays and other events organised to make work more fun, but due to covid restrictions I have not experienced it yet.

Cons

Clients can be more demanding

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

One year flew by and How!!

Dec 28, 2021 - Assistant Manager-HR in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture tops the list - Transparent , open , lively Autonomy at all levels, Environment conducive to growth and learning if your are someone with initiative Cohesive team and cross functional support is great too.

Cons

If Strategic Goals from the top trickle down and are communicated more often to the grass root level in a structured manner, might help grass root level to have more clarity of short term and long term future and connect better with the brand.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A blend of great work culture and evolving product

Dec 28, 2021 - Lead Customer Onboarding in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work Culture - just amazing. Very employee centric in terms of initiatives and policies. Product and Industry - For people looking to work with companies purely in classic SAAS platforms focusing around marketing automation and retention. This is a place to be at. Growth - the leadership has a tendency to listen, understand and adapt based on what are the strengths of the employees and also where their interest lies. And accordingly guide them towards their professional growth.

Cons

No organisation is perfect and it shouldn’t be as we all need to have a vision to move towards and improve. Some of the processes need to be set up and strengthen which are already happening and are prioritised. Apart from this nothing as such!

Continue reading
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Client servicing, building close client long term relationships

Dec 28, 2021 - Customer Success Manager (CSM) in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Direct client interactions, solving critical customer queries, helping client build customer retention plans, strategies and journeys.

Cons

I have not observed any cons as of now

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Culture - Best Place to Work.

Dec 28, 2021 - Market Research Analyst in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- It's an open office hence leaderships teams are easily accessible and approachable so you can speak to them without hesitation. - The place where your opinions matter no matter the size of the team. - Every day is a new to learn & implement new things. - Fun and amazing colleagues to work with. - Flexible work timings

Cons

Nothing as of now. Best company to work.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Proud to be associated with WebEngage!

Dec 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Smooth onboarding: I was onboarded on a fully remote mode. However, there was absolutely no problems in connecting with the team, manager or other colleagues at work. 2. Autonomy at work: is commendable! Indeed the greatest highlight of this firm. 3. Salary, perks and benefits are great too. 4. Great team work: Team is very approachable and supportive 5. Recognition at work: Awesome too! 6. Associated with great clients and top brands - opportunity to make an impact for companies and businesses world-wide! 7. Company culture and values

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, for now.

Continue reading