WebEngage Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

WebEngage Reviews

Updated Jun 10, 2019

4.5
WebEngage CEO Avlesh Singh (no image)
Avlesh Singh
  1. "Great place to learn and grow !"

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President Client Services in Bangalore

I have been working at WebEngage full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Senior management is always around to guide you. - Amazing set of customers, so every day is a learning for you. - Fun and amazing colleagues to work with

Cons

- Challenging work, this is going to be common for any good company.

WebEngage2019-06-10

"Culture and Learning"

Current Employee - Content Marketing Associate in Goregaon East

I have been working at WebEngage full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's been 3 weeks that I have joined WebEngage and can feel the positive energy around. You know it's one of those companies where you have some of the talented people around to guide and mentor you. If you are willing to learn and grow, if you have that enthusiasm, this is the place to be.

Cons

No negative point as of now.

Advice to Management

Management is doing great work by focusing on their people.

WebEngage2019-06-09

"Great culture + Great product + Great people"

Current Employee - Marketing in Mumbai

I have been working at WebEngage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent organization when it comes to opportunities. I have been working here for the past one and a half year and there has never been a dull day. Here are a few things that I liked the most when it comes to work 1. Every department is ready to help you 2. The CEO & CTO will always listen to your requests 3. You can ask for tools and services that you want to fasten your work process 4. Knowledge... sharing is one big advantage 5. You get exposure to big brands and opportunity to meet industry leaders at the internal event (EngageMint) 6. You work is appreciated across teams and the list is endless..... Here are a few things that I liked the most apart from everyday work 1. Flexible work timings 2. TT table 3. A cupboard full of shacks 4. Free Friday lunch 5. Saturday & Sundays are off 6. Yearly offsite celebration again the list is endless....

Cons

There is no downside if you are working with WebEngage and will never be. If more then 50% of the employees who started working with WebEngage 7 years back and are still working then surely there is no downside.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

WebEngage2019-02-07

"A place to develop your career"

I have been working at WebEngage full-time

Pros

WebEngage culture is one of the best I have seen in my experience. If you are a self-starter and can work hard then this is one of the places to get recognition for your hard work. Management is focused to create wealth for their employees which is commendable.

Cons

None that I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep the culture intact even though we grow 2X from now.

WebEngage2018-11-25

"A Culture of Self Growth and Independence"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I have been working at WebEngage full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great work environment - a lot of growth opportunities - freedom to make decisions - A great set of peers - direct access to higher management, aiding to learning and growth - Involvement in company level decisions - visibility and transparency - recognition for individual contributions

Cons

- being almost bootstrapped except a few small investments, the company is very cost sensitive. Which is good mostly but at times hampers a few expansion ideas - Physical Presence in limited geographies, need more touchpoints to grow at large

Advice to Management

Should look at expanding in more geographies in order to achieve higher company level goals. Keep trusting the in-house talent for higher roles as you always have. Also, it is ok to detach a few in the long run who are not aligned with company's growth goals.

WebEngage2018-05-03

"Great Place, Amazing Opportunities!"

Current Employee - Senior Product Specialist

I have been working at WebEngage full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with WebEngage for almost 2 years now and the experience has been simply amazing throughout. Apt environment to work, learn and grow! Personally, I haven't had a single day where I saw a dip in my learning and being an enthusiastic start-up, it has always given a stage for employees to do wonders. One of the best places to work if you are a commitment driven individual, ready to grab opportunities and... make it big!

Cons

None that I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and lets build an awesome solution!

WebEngage2018-05-03
  7. "It's like family, if you treat it the same way"

Current Employee - Content Strategist in Mumbai

I have been working at WebEngage full-time for less than a year

Pros

A great work environment with multiple opportunities to grow at each level, across teams. If you have the drive, persistence & right attitude - nothing will stop you from making it big at this company.

Cons

No major cons as such. All growing companies face a certain amount of chaos in terms of structure, processes & delegation in their growth phase. But the people and management are always around to help.

WebEngage2018-05-01

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Mumbai

I have been working at WebEngage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pros I’ve spent just about over a year here at WebEngage and I could write an essay about what makes this place awesome. The first remarkable thing about WebEngage is how young the team is. Young and bright, with the right amount of focus - chasing their professional and personal goals. Everyone who has an ‘itch’ to prove themselves is encouraged to go pursue what they are seeking. It’s one of the pillars,... WebEngage is built on. If you think you can do something new, something differently or something better; you will always be given the resources and necessary motivation to do so. Ask anyone what they like about WebEngage and they will answer “Culture”. What is this culture? Percolating from the Founders to everyone else within WebEngage has an atmosphere and environment to learn and grow. Avlesh and Ankit are always available to enable you to grow. I’m part of the Sales team and this is the most fun I’ve had working in any organization. The team is self-motivated and has the right amount of aggression to crack deals. That itself, speaks volumes of the leadership. A major plus point with WebEngage are the clients. WebEngage boasts of some major businesses Online and Offline, globally, where great impact is being made. Working with such businesses are, insightful in itself. Among other things there are a few small aspects which makes it fun working here - one of them is the Friday lunches. An hour where everyone catches up over lunch to banter or play a game of charades. The MACs!!, on-the-house snacks and the TT table to de-stress after talking to a particularly demanding client. Overall, this place has a great environment to work! WebEngage is growing and ensuring that they take everyone along.

Cons

It’s not even a negative point, considering the nature of the industry; but there are few women at WebEngage. The disparity is noticeable. However, there’s an active effort being made to change that, especially in the Sales Team. That said, the women love it here. The boys will really watch out for you and even take care to mind their language.

Advice to Management

None. You're doing a great job. Keep doing what you're doing. Keep valuing your people :-)

WebEngage2018-03-23

"Leading Light"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I have been working at WebEngage full-time for less than a year

Pros

A respectful management. A company with a long term carrier goal . A company who's employees are valued . A company which promotes employees growth by giving an opportunity .

Cons

They don't have anything called cons.

Advice to Management

Sky is the limit.

WebEngage2018-02-08

"Great learning opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Mumbai

I have been working at WebEngage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Its like living a dream. There is enormous learning opportunity and exposure. You are free to take ownership, experiment new things on your own (probably similar to the Google 80-20 rule, they should make it official for all the teams) One can see the passion for their startup in both the co-founders and some early employees which percolates down to others.

Cons

There is limited knowledge transfer from the experienced folks, which they have admitted and started to address

Advice to Management

Don't get blinded by the current growth pace. Its just the beginning, you have a lot more to innovate and disrupt. We all believe in you and each other. You have had kickass teams and employees. Do not let them leave so easily.

WebEngage2017-11-23