William Hill Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 264 of over 264 interviews

Recruiter3%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

William Hill

Application

I interviewed at William Hill

Interview

Contacted by their recruiter, had an interview and they set up a second round to meet the team. Canceled the interview at the last minute because they filled the position. Unprofessional company and not respectful of peoples time.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your back ground experience
    Answer Question

William Hill

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at William Hill

Interview

quick, replied within a couple of days of applying. Scheduled a a phone interview to take place the following week. given a time slot and date to choose from making it a straight forward and simple process to follow

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at William Hill (Leeds, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Applied via the portal but didn't get original role, was contacted by internal hr recruiter to be put forward for follow up role. Presume i didn't get the role, they have not given me any feedback if I have got the job or not and they have not provided any feedback for me to improve for next time.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a example of a time where you had a conflict with a internal employee.

William Hill

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at William Hill

Interview

Face to Face multiple times, Great HR, welcoming house manager. first circle introduction second circle knowledge tests third circle review of both and salary offer. Quite chill managers they know how to ask direct questions

Interview Questions
  • why did I change my career path?

William Hill

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at William Hill in Apr 2021

Interview

10 min online testing of the Irish accent, which included 10 different situations recorded and played. The idea is to hear them once and type down all the information heard. The next step was the actual interview by phone.

Interview Questions
  • What is your motivation to start at our company? Have you even considered relocating? How would you describe your level of patience? Do you easily get annoyed with someone if they don’t follow your directions?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at William Hill (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was good but not the team/people who interviewed me. The first round was a codility test with 2 programming questions - 1 easy/medium, 1- hard I was able to solve both the questions within the time frame. The second round was a one-on-one interview with 2 of the team members. One of them was the lead and supposedly the other was the manager. Initially I was questioned about my first round problems. It was hard for them to believe that I had scored 100%, and they showed some biased behavior throughout the interview. They questioned my English (knowing that I was not from United Kingdom), time and again they kept saying - you do this but we do that. I could sense some kind of bigotry. I don't know what had put them off, that I was a girl or that I was not from United Kingdom. I was then asked about the technologies I had never worked upon, they were never listed on my CV. I was surprised at the selection process, if their technology didn't match mine, how was I shortlisted me in the first place? Later on I received a feedback mail that was hard to understand. The mail was filled with how well I performed and how in-depth knowledge I had. Yet they were not willing to go ahead. Honestly, I thank god for not being selected for a company where knowledge holds such little value.

Interview Questions
  • Java programming questions - string anagram, count of matching fractions Rest API structure Performance testing Security Testing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at William Hill (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

William Hill 's HR will call you ask you a few questions then as you for you're email so she can send you work and you will have a 3 day deadline line, where you will complete the work and hear nothing back, you will chase hr and they will say I'm chasing them up for the last 3 months and hear nothing so they get your free work and not even a response I recommend any one applying for this role to be wise because your work will be taken without any type of feedback

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at William Hill (Las Vegas, NV) in Mar 2021

Interview

Seven lengthy interviews and with a week between 1 and 2 and 2 and 3-7 . Once on last day spent 5 hours on one day and then didn’t respond me for a week until i reached out when after all that they didn’t even give me a reason why they “weren’t moving forward with my application”.

Interview Questions
  • What is one of the products you have helped develop you are most proud of?

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at William Hill (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Mar 2021

Interview

Very professional and always update you on what the next process will be. You are kept informed with the schedule and HR gives tips for the interview. The interview have different levels and you’ll meet the management.

Interview Questions
  • Past experiences and open discussion to see how you fit the culture

William Hill

Application

I interviewed at William Hill

Interview

Introductory interview and then scheduled a time for a coding interview with a senior engineer. Senior engineer was awesome and very helpful. Overall it was a good interview experience. Recommended

Interview Questions
  • How do you print the first non-repeated character from a string?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 264 Interviews