Wilson Elser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wilson Elser Interview Questions

Interviews at Wilson Elser

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

Very typical and standard interview. The partner brought a few Legal Assistants with him. They discussed my resume and experience. Plenty of time for Q&A. Very quick turnaround. Very comfortable interview process -- no surprises and nothing unexpected.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter on the phone about three days after applying. Then I was scheduled for an in person interview with the office manager, senior paralegal, and partner on the team. It was a very pleasant experience. The people working there seemed great. The partner and paralegal led most of the interview and were really interested in my experience and how it would translate to this position. It was one of the best conversations I had. I felt the right amount of pressure and comfort. Unfortunately, I had other offers with better benefits, so I decided to work elsewhere. But, it was a difficult decision as a result of the positive interview experience here. I'm sure it would have been a pleasant experience if I worked here.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone screen/in person interview it was a very basic interview process nothing too tricky I first spoke with an interviewer in HR and than I came in and meet the office manager, I did not meet the partner I was working for until I started with the company. they didnt ask any trick questions at all

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilson Elser.

Interview

I interviewed at the White Plains Office. Met with three Partners. The whole process was stressful. The partners were looking for someone local. Associate must be willing to travel back and forth from Bronx to White Plains. Home Office is White Plains.

Associate Interview

Interview

Fine.. More laidback than I expected but only bc I was not entry level. Other than that very nice. I only interviewed with a few people I would be working with

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was able to make billing requirements   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Great. I felt comfortable asking all my questions and confident in my abilities to answer difficult questions. I felt it was more like a casual conversation than an interview. It was a wonderful experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wilson Elser.

Interview

Had a quick telephone interview with HR. Was called in to interview a few days later. Met with a few individuals that day. Everyone was extremely nice and asked really good interview questions. The interview lasted approx. 45 minutes, but they made me feel comfortable the whole time. After the interview, one interviewer was kind enough to walk me out! Received an offer the next day!

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilson Elser in March 2017.

Interview

First step was a phone interview. Did not ask questions directly about position, instead asked questions about my background. Interview took about 15-20 minutes total. Was then told that I would hear something back in a couple days, but never heard anything.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Meet with a few partners and associates. You should be prepared with the normal interview questions. Nothing came out of left field. Make sure you have experience in the practice group that you are interviewing with. They have a lot of opportunities for various practice groups.

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wilson Elser.

Interview

Interview was informal: two of the three people scheduled to interview with me did not show up. One partner came late.

Afterwards there was no communication. I sent "Thank You" notes to all the people who interviewed me and called and emailed after 1 week, 3 weeks, and 5 weeks. There was simply no response: Nada.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.