Wizard e-Marketing Private Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wizard e-Marketing Private Limited

Back Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wizard e-Marketing Private Limited (Kolkata) in November 2019.

Interview

Interview process is to check weather the person is capable for the job profile as per the company requirements or not and the work strength qualification and how much decipline he is in his life.

Interview Questions

• The should ask me weather i have dedication determinatio and dicipline in my life or not.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wizard e-Marketing Private Limited (Kolkata).

Interview

It was unique. Many questions regarding hardware and networking were asked to me in the interview,
    I went through 3 rounds of interview, last round was over the cell phone with a manager. There was a written test as well.

Interview Questions

• Why I chose this organisation?   1 Answer

Call Centre Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wizard e-Marketing Private Limited (Kolkata) in June 2015.

Interview

it was very easy & general questions was asked,very friendly HR which will help you to stay relaxed during the interview, and the selection process won't take more than 3 hours or so....... some general questions are to be answered on omr based sheet(aptitude questions). Basically consists of two personal interviews, and the basic moto of the interviewee is to check your communication skills and prficiency of the english language.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this company???   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wizard e-Marketing Private Limited (Kolkata) in March 2015.

Interview

I got to know about the Interview from the College placement department. It was a one to one Interview process with the HR Manager, and included basic questions on HR.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.