XL Dynamics Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 555 of over 555 interviews

In Person12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

XL Dynamics

Application

I interviewed at XL Dynamics

Interview

I applied online for the position of a Financial Analyst. The first round comprised of a Maths Test. The questions were fairly easy. The second round was an English Test. Here we had to read a passage and then write an elaborate answer to the question given at the end of the passage. Those of us who cleared this round were elevated to the face-to-face interview round. I was one of the candidates selected for the interview round.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.
    2 Answers
272 people found this interview helpful

XL Dynamics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XL Dynamics

Interview

The interview process was quite easy. Only generic questions were asked about the resume and yourselves. It is a company which will hire you quite easily. You can join the company as a last option if you are not able to get a good job anywhere else.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Navi Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Navi Mumbai) in Nov 2021

Interview

I am a fresher. 1. Written round 2. PI Faced diificulty after gertting the offer letter as I have to shift from my home town to job location. But it got sorted out and placed in the job after going through all the doc verfication process.

Interview Questions
  • Qs are:- 1. Why not applied for any other company of my field 2. Basics of finance 3.What are investement plans in India and basics of mortagage

XL Dynamics

Application

I interviewed at XL Dynamics

Interview

Not a good experience, Interviewer asked only two questions and asked if I have my own laptop. Nothing more than that. Only asked about what is mortgage industry and about the company. I answered those correctly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

XL Dynamics

Application

I interviewed at XL Dynamics

Interview

It was all online which i find a little weird but it does pay good so thats a real plus it pays better then its competition also the office is very posh which is nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

XL Dynamics

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at XL Dynamics

Interview

The interview process includes 2 phases. Under phase 1, we're supposed to solve case studies or general questions and in phase 2 there's an interaction with the HR wherein we're supposed to introduce yourself. After that the HR reviews the candidature and they let us know if we're selected for the profile or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

XL Dynamics

Application

I interviewed at XL Dynamics

Interview

Great . . I was nervous first but because i have cleared aptitude test. They just checked confidence level. Why you wanted to join our company What are your future goals

Interview Questions
  • basic questions as i already had cleared my aptitude test .

XL Dynamics

Application

I interviewed at XL Dynamics

Interview

Verbal and Written communication test, Aptitude test, HR Round. In verbal and written communication, they took an online test giving a condition to properly analyze the situation and answer. In HR round they casually asked about my past experience about work and educational life.

Interview Questions
  • Grammar test, Communication Skills, Writing skills

XL Dynamics

Application

I interviewed at XL Dynamics

Interview

Three to four rounds of interview Round one - Aptitude Round two - Process and product test. Passage and questions on US mortgage Round three - Technical and HR round. Questions on US Mortgage and previous experience

Interview Questions
  • Refer basic knowledge on US Mortgage and sharpen your overall aptitude before interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (New Delhi)

Interview

Interview process was planned to be a 3 rounds long. First round was the online assessment test. The test contained questions somewhat related to probelm solving and critical thinking but non of thwm was related to programming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 555 Interviews