XL Dynamics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

XL Dynamics Interview Questions

Interviews at XL Dynamics

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XL Dynamics.

Interview

Pretty easy id' say. Comprehension, Aptitude and interview.
    Pretty doable. i applied via online agencies.
    The interview had basic questions.
    Pretty doable. i applied via online agencies.
    The interview had basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Why XL?
      The interview had basic questions.   2 Answers

Financial Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Initially a simple aptitute test. Followed by a technical round which consisted a long case study. The case study was based on mortgage market. They would ask the questions from case study itself. One of the questions included how much would you give as a lone if the guarantor has rs. 10 lakh property as mortgage ?

Interview Questions

• Questions mainly from the case study that they give to you, and would ask how you arrived at the particular value. Everthing is given in case itself.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Cerritos, CA (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

There were 3 stages to the interview process. The first was a paper-and-pen skills test where they asked you IQ questions and coding questions. The IQ test was straightforward and rather fun. The coding part was also straightforward, basic C++ and Java stuff. They didn't seem very serious about me taking the test, though. I was put in the open with everyone else and the person next to me was blaring music all the time. When I was done, they told me I'd hear back within 2 or 3 days. After 4 days, I went back and asked them what happened, and they told me they meant 2 or 3 weeks.

3 weeks later, a HR person called me to go in for a 1:1 interview with a software engineer. That went pretty well, and the guy said he would recommend me to HR. I got a 2nd call 2 days later to go talk with the COO. I thought that was a great sign. The COO was obnoxious when I got there. She was 10 minutes late, even though I arrived 20 minutes early. She barely said 'hi', even though I greeted her first. She barely said 2 sentences to me, and just walked off, without telling me to follow her. In the end, she led me to the pantry where we had our "interview". She kept asking me why I left my previous job, when it was obvious it was an internship and I had just graduated. I kept pointing out that I had just graduated. 2 minutes into the interview, her phone rang and she was on in for 5 minutes. Then, she asked me a couple of questions for another 2 minutes and that was it. I got a call a week later, saying I didn't have the "right qualifications" for the job. If I didn't have the "right qualifications", why interview me in the first place?

Interview Questions

• Write SQL Select statements to generate the following tables.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Cerritos, CA (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

After applying online they gave you a date for a test. When you arrived at the site you waited for other to arrive. The group was then lead to a table in a break room and given a test packet. After completing the packet you found your way to the entrance and gave the packet to the receptionist. Never received a call back, didn't care to follow up.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about HTTP.   1 Answer
    • copy the first for bits and the last 4 bits of char pointer p = "abc" to char c   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online for the position of a Financial Analyst. The first round comprised of a Maths Test. The questions were fairly easy. The second round was an English Test. Here we had to read a passage and then write an elaborate answer to the question given at the end of the passage. Those of us who cleared this round were elevated to the face-to-face interview round. I was one of the candidates selected for the interview round.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

1st round will be online test that consist of paragraph writing on the topic like describe how to operate Facebook/WhatsApp/ gmail . 2nd test is to write about working in a strict culture. After you get selected in this round . Pre employment form is given to fill & after that you have to decide the interview date. I was selected form interview however never received any call from them. I tried contacting them mailed them 3 times no revert.

Dear HR I request you to please atleast revert. A candidate really have high hopes. Or improve your hiring process.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XL Dynamics.

Interview

I interviewed during the lockdown period from home itself . First round was online test. I applied through an external site.
    Test duration was 1 hour. basic test.. Awaiting the result for next round..attempt any one exercise

Interview Questions

• Write the steps and instructions for a particular scenario   3 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XL Dynamics.

Interview

This is an on campus placement process by our college. First you need to qualify their aptitude exam and once you qualify, they will send a pre employment form where you need to submit all the details and then later on the telephonic interview will be scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.
      What role u have applied for ?
      Do you know the responsibilities of the role u have applied for ?
      Explain about your interest of working.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XL Dynamics.

Interview

Interview Questions

• There was an online assessment at first. They were essay type questions. First question was to explain the rules of a board game to a toddler or explain how to use technology to an elderly person.   2 Answers

Student Job Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XL Dynamics.

Interview

say no and yes and you will get an offer from them, If no then say yes and no thats it, you will definitely get an offer from them. be ready all the best

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.