XL Dynamics Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 537 of over 537 interviews

Other12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

XL Dynamics

Application

I interviewed at XL Dynamics

Interview

I applied online for the position of a Financial Analyst. The first round comprised of a Maths Test. The questions were fairly easy. The second round was an English Test. Here we had to read a passage and then write an elaborate answer to the question given at the end of the passage. Those of us who cleared this round were elevated to the face-to-face interview round. I was one of the candidates selected for the interview round.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.
    2 Answers
240 people found this interview helpful

XL Dynamics

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at XL Dynamics

Interview

Interview process was easy , the interviewer will ask generic questions related to finance . The interview process was easy and no sort of situational questions were asked. They were just checking if I had basic knowledge of mortgage industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (New Delhi)

Interview

The process is way to long, there's a lack of clarity and you won't know if they are gonna continue with the process or leave you hanging in the middle. It's been more than 3 months and yet I'm getting mails that we need more time to schedule your interview.

Interview Questions
  • Basic test to check your English alongside with mortgage interview based on questions ranging from commerce, mortgage, and your background.

XL Dynamics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XL Dynamics in Jun 2021

Interview

Is was good. During pandemic we can give online aptitude. Two questions were there. One write steps and rules for snake and ladders and second on amazon. This is done to check your english as the clients are from usa

Interview Questions
  • Two questions were there. One write steps and rules for snake and ladders and second on amazon.

XL Dynamics

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at XL Dynamics

Interview

As the placement was from college so the process It includes 1 English writing test which was basic and an interview was there which was consisted of some basic questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

XL Dynamics

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at XL Dynamics

Interview

It was boring and was random selection. People were randomly being picked and the questions were also randomly asked. There was no proper communication channel.and also they won't tell you why we are rejected.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

XL Dynamics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XL Dynamics

Interview

It was nice a experience overall. I got selected for the job because of the vivid situation it wouldn't be possible for me to join. HR was quite supportive throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

XL Dynamics

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at XL Dynamics

Interview

I have given the first round in which a case study on Amazons work culture was provided on the basis of that case study I had to right an essay. And there were basic questions like guide a child to make a paper boat stepwise, Guide a senior citizen to make a facebook account.

Interview Questions
  • guide a child to make a paper boat stepwise? Guide a senior citizen to make a facebook account?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

I applied through Indeed, then i got an mail from XLD to give written test within 48 hours. The test question was very easy and we have to type the process related to that question. Then after 3 weeks I got mail from HR to fill pre-employment form and send updated CV. Then after 3 weeks, I got call from XLD HR and she said "your final round interview is scheduled tomorrow on zoom".

Interview Questions
  • tell me about you and your family, family profession question about my past experience, why did you left previous job, say something about current economic condition of India, what is mortgage , I answered every question. thats it, they said 'we'll let you know soon'
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halsteren

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Halsteren) in May 2021

Interview

I just had two rounds. Written which was online and a technical over zoom call. I've answered them. The interviewer looked like he was drank. He asked me to cut after asking me to give a self intro and these 2 qs. It took only 7 mins. Inspite of answering the qs. I got a mail next day that I've been rejected and they won't disclose the reason behind it. Rubbish

Interview Questions
  • What is mortgage. Types of depreciation
Viewing 1 - 10 of 537 Interviews