XL Dynamics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

XL Dynamics Interview Questions

Interviews at XL Dynamics

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Cerritos, CA (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

There were 3 stages to the interview process. The first was a paper-and-pen skills test where they asked you IQ questions and coding questions. The IQ test was straightforward and rather fun. The coding part was also straightforward, basic C++ and Java stuff. They didn't seem very serious about me taking the test, though. I was put in the open with everyone else and the person next to me was blaring music all the time. When I was done, they told me I'd hear back within 2 or 3 days. After 4 days, I went back and asked them what happened, and they told me they meant 2 or 3 weeks.

3 weeks later, a HR person called me to go in for a 1:1 interview with a software engineer. That went pretty well, and the guy said he would recommend me to HR. I got a 2nd call 2 days later to go talk with the COO. I thought that was a great sign. The COO was obnoxious when I got there. She was 10 minutes late, even though I arrived 20 minutes early. She barely said 'hi', even though I greeted her first. She barely said 2 sentences to me, and just walked off, without telling me to follow her. In the end, she led me to the pantry where we had our "interview". She kept asking me why I left my previous job, when it was obvious it was an internship and I had just graduated. I kept pointing out that I had just graduated. 2 minutes into the interview, her phone rang and she was on in for 5 minutes. Then, she asked me a couple of questions for another 2 minutes and that was it. I got a call a week later, saying I didn't have the "right qualifications" for the job. If I didn't have the "right qualifications", why interview me in the first place?

Interview Questions

• Write SQL Select statements to generate the following tables.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Cerritos, CA (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

After applying online they gave you a date for a test. When you arrived at the site you waited for other to arrive. The group was then lead to a table in a break room and given a test packet. After completing the packet you found your way to the entrance and gave the packet to the receptionist. Never received a call back, didn't care to follow up.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about HTTP.   1 Answer
    • copy the first for bits and the last 4 bits of char pointer p = "abc" to char c   Answer Question

Financial Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Initially a simple aptitute test. Followed by a technical round which consisted a long case study. The case study was based on mortgage market. They would ask the questions from case study itself. One of the questions included how much would you give as a lone if the guarantor has rs. 10 lakh property as mortgage ?

Interview Questions

• Questions mainly from the case study that they give to you, and would ask how you arrived at the particular value. Everthing is given in case itself.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XL Dynamics.

Interview

Pretty easy id' say. Comprehension, Aptitude and interview.
    The comprehension was easy and the aptitude very basic.
    Pretty doable. i applied via online agencies.
    The interview had basic questions.
    Pretty easy id' say. Comprehension, Aptitude and interview.
    The comprehension was easy and the aptitude very basic.
    Pretty doable. i applied via online agencies.
    The interview had basic questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (New Delhi) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process was not very long. Included a telephonic, HR and a technical round. Telephonic round was easy as it did not involve much questioning. Hr round had some salary expectation questions and normal background information. Final round had some questions regarding the job ill be doing.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to work in night shift?
      Why do you think we should hire you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Mumbai) in January 2015.

Interview

Aptitude, technical round which was about mortgage and then the personal interview. Please go through the comprehension sort of the document which they provide you during the aptitude. Usually the technical questions are asked onn the same

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Mumbai) in December 2015.

Interview

Xl Dynamics came to our college so three rounds were there Aptitude, reasoning and English after that there was a group discussion in which topic green was given and the last part final interview.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

Aptitude test was of basic level. Technical Interview with TL who assesses your basic understanding of case study. HR Interview to gauge your personality.
    Then based on your performance you are selected.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join XL Dynamics?   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at XL Dynamics.

Interview

Written test, Digital interview, Personal interview.
    1. Aptitude test and English test- communication and comprehension.Time was not a constraint but accuracy and method was checked.
    2. Once you clear the written test interview is scheduled on the same day.
    It took a whole day for this process.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Mumbai) in October 2014.

Interview

4 rounds were there. first one was case study about US Mortgage industry followed by some basic questions, second one was questions from case study, third one was finance, and last one was HR

Interview Questions

• they asked me about the flexibility like if i was ready to work in rotational shifts?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.