ZO Rooms Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZO Rooms Interview Questions

Interviews at ZO Rooms

3.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZO Rooms.

Interview

2 Telephonic calls happened regarding work profile and interest basic HR questions. One case study on hospitality sector. And then interest about the profile.

After telephonic basic question about package and work location. They also told how it's going to start and what role you have to do in setting up the business

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZO Rooms in August 2015.

Interview

- Was contacted on the phone by HR.
    - Got shortlisted and then called for a face-to-face interview.
    - Was interview by 2 different people, who appeared to be very smart.
    - Received an offer letter a week later.
    - The salary negotiations were conducted in a very childish manner, with no logic given. It felt like I was buying vegetables.

- HR never informed the employee who referred me that I have been selected. So I land up in office and he goes like - HEY! You made it! Lol

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZO Rooms (New Delhi) in July 2015.

Interview

Hiring process is great interaction level is high, it is more on lines of understanding the person for the right fit in the environment rather then just checking the technical skill set. Overall judgement of how person will fare in pressure and interaction with peers, colleagues and seniors. How much person is approachable for team and ability to take initiatives for better process management and improvement. New ideas are always welcome and person should take responsibility of spearheading the idea from strategy to execution.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge you faced in scaling up operations.   Answer Question

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZO Rooms (New Delhi) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a telephonic Interview. My resume was referred by one of the employee of the company. and after few days I have got a call from the HR. It was all about your presentation skills and your communication skill.

Interview Questions

• It was all about general questions.
      What i have done till now?
      What should i want to be in future?
      What do you know about how this company works?

All this kind of basic questions.   Answer Question
    • What i have done till now?
      What should i want to be in future?
      What do you know about how this company works?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not any negotiation phase.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

They conducted online test, having subjective questions.Questions were situation based, they were like solving a case problem of their company.And, also mail writing questions were there among them.

But they have not declared results yet(1.5 months now) . And therefore process has not rolled.

Interview Questions

• In the test, they asked to work on the case problems.   1 Answer

Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ZO Rooms (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in October 2014.

Interview

Conversations and a lot of questions on various situational basis as to how the tackling would be done according to different situations even if there wasn't any real solution. They just wanted to hear as to how early I could reply with the best way possible.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.