Zoho Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Zoho

3.2

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Round 1: 15 c and 10 apps.
    Cover all x topics.

Round 2:

1. Print first maximum occuring character

Ex. abbababa
    b, 4 times.

2. Remove palindromic string in a line.

Ex. This is deed breath

O/p: This is breath.

3. Sort by frequency.

4. Remove the common words in the 3 strings .

Round 3:
     Canteen management system.

Round 4: Technical HR

Asked in my project and resume.

I couldn't clear this round.

Make a use of it.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zoho.

Interview

APTITUDE(1 hr and 20 minutes-20 questions): Problems on average, probability, time & distance, alligation&mixture,ratio, HCF & LCM and few a puzzles.

TECHNICAL(45 minutes-10 questions): Output for C questions. Practice questions in geekquiz.com and C output questions in geeksforgeeks.org. Questions in pointers, strings, matrix etc.

Nearly 60 students were selected out of 600 candidates. They didn’t select the top 60. They had a cutoff and those who cleared the cutoff were called for the next round

ROUND 2: SIMPLE CODING(3 hours)

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Attended off campus at coimbatore on 19 the may for technical support engineer.. first round written test..second gd.next day 2 technical hr and final hr round.. completed all rounds and waiting for results..hr told he ll b sending mail..any one attended drive at sri krishna college, kindly reply this

Interview Questions

• what do u know about Zoho products   2 Answers

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Today Mar 3 /2019 , went with interview on a scheduled time and descent arrangements. Around 1500 attended the written test and informed us spend at least 1 n half hour for written.

Written is based fully aptitude , verbal reasoning , technical and finally an essay

Waiting for a positive response from their end and waiting for call for next round

Interview Questions

• simple questions only .

what's is LAN, NAT , NIC , DHCP , HUB AND SWITCH   2 Answers

Technical Support Engineer, Chennai Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I'm a 3 year experience guy in non technical customer service background. They shortlisted my application along with the technical candidates who have applied for this same position. So, they skipped the first general aptitude test for us. We've been given written test for about 100 marks. 15 - 5 marks and other general questions for 25 marks... Even though I clearly mentioned I'm from non technical background they asked very tough 5 marks and the other 25 marks is ok... It is general in nature... Not upto the mark.... Seems lost an opportunity by someone's sorting mistake....

Interview Questions

• About protocols, ports, wifi connection errors and many more (I really don't know what they were)   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zoho (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Straight forward process: applied online, arranged a phone screen within a few days, was given some topics/questions to study and then invited for an on-site interview a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What are some current CRM/SaaS trends?   2 Answers
    • Tell us about one Zoho product and what you like about it.   2 Answers
    • What is Zoho?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about yourself. (built rapport over past work experience)   1 Answer

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

First round was a written test fully based on aptitude and reasoning for about 2 hours. There were about 50 questions. The problems based on data interpretation(bar chart, pie chart), puzzle test, number series and some aptitude topics.

Interview Questions

• I have attended only the first round   7 Answers

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Presentation and written test, mainly focussing on verbal skills, presentation is case based. Aptitude comprised only of english language knowledge, mcq based but the second test was descriptive test, with eight questions

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

They conducted 1st round which invloves 40 little tough gramatical questions and 4 topics for essay writting.lots of questions were comprehension questions.it took 2 hrs to finish the first round.waiting for the result

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Ann, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zoho (Lake Ann, MI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I attended content writing interview in my college.They asked comprehension and verbal questions and asked us to write three essay based on the topic they have given.i got shortlisted for the second and I am about to write it in guduvanchery..

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.