Zoho Interview Questions

Updated 4 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,284 of over 1.3K interviews

Employee Referral9%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Zoho

Application

I interviewed at Zoho

Interview

There were total 5 rounds. You'll get email on clearing each round in around one week time. And the whole process is for around 5 weeks. Online test Demo on zoho books Written test on zoho books Managerial round And hr interview

Interview Questions
  • General questions and on zoho books
    Answer Question
30 people found this interview helpful

Zoho

Application

I interviewed at Zoho

Interview

It has 5 rounds where 1 is aptitude and second is machine coding and 3rd is advanced coding and 4 5 are the technical and hr roundt has 5 rounds where 1 is aptitude and second is machine coding and 3rd is advanced coding and 4 5 are the technical and hr round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zoho

Application

I interviewed at Zoho

Interview

Interview took one week .first round one mark without choice Second round coding ,third round advanced coding round.one mark (10 logical apti+10 output) second round most of the question from logical and data structure concept.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Zoho

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho

Interview

1. Aptitude + Technical ( finding the output ) 2. Coding round ( Based on Arrays and Strings ) 3. Advanced Coding Round 4. Technical Hr ( Based on Resume ) 5. General Hr

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zoho

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zoho

Interview

The written round(s) basically tests your writing skills, I had so much fun building up stories. HR rounds made my brain's innovative corner zinging with marketing, advertising ideas and punch lines.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Zoho

Application

I interviewed at Zoho

Interview

the meeting link will be sent to ur mail id and then u need to join in the respective mail and the interviewer will post the questions average if u have prepared well u will get through !! all the very best

Interview Questions
  • questions based on data structures

Zoho

Application

I interviewed at Zoho

Interview

The interviewer was friendly. There is no time barrier. There will be no language barrier. But the number of rounds will not be fixed, it depends on that time. Predicting the chance of getting placed is difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zoho

Application

I interviewed at Zoho

Interview

1. Round - I will be a aptitude & programming MCQ 2. Round-II will be technical interview -1. In this round they try to shortlist massive members. 3. Round-III will be the technical interview - 2. In this round it bit difficult when compare to previous round . This round also a elimination round . Finally , HR round this is the last process in this interview .

Interview Questions
  • In technical interview they ask about data structure , oops concepts, DBMS .

Zoho

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho

Interview

It consists of 5 rounds. First round consists of Aptitude and technical round(finding the output of the program. Second and third round is programming round. Fourth and Fifth round is Technical and General Hr round.

Interview Questions
  • Data Structures and Algorithms. Maximum second round programming rounds questions are from array and strings

Zoho

Application

I interviewed at Zoho

Interview

It consists of three rounds. Aptitude, Coding, and technical interview All the rounds were on the same day. The apptitude round consists of basic questions in ratio profit and loss etc. The coding round was a live coding round in which we need to share our scene to the interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,284 Interviews