Zoho Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Zoho

3.2

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

First round was a written test fully based on aptitude and reasoning for about 2 hours. There were about 50 questions. The problems based on data interpretation(bar chart, pie chart), puzzle test, number series and some aptitude topics.

Interview Questions

• I have attended only the first round   3 Answers

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zoho (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Straight forward process: applied online, arranged a phone screen within a few days, was given some topics/questions to study and then invited for an on-site interview a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What are some current CRM/SaaS trends?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about one Zoho product and what you like about it.   1 Answer
    • What is Zoho?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about yourself. (built rapport over past work experience)   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zoho.

Interview

APTITUDE(1 hr and 20 minutes-20 questions): Problems on average, probability, time & distance, alligation&mixture,ratio, HCF & LCM and few a puzzles.

TECHNICAL(45 minutes-10 questions): Output for C questions. Practice questions in geekquiz.com and C output questions in geeksforgeeks.org. Questions in pointers, strings, matrix etc.

Nearly 60 students were selected out of 600 candidates. They didn’t select the top 60. They had a cutoff and those who cleared the cutoff were called for the next round

ROUND 2: SIMPLE CODING(3 hours)

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoho (Pleasanton, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

To be honest, there was not much of an interview. It ended up being more of a casual conversation with an upper-level executive. It was a good way to get introduced to the openness of company culture, but there also seemed to be a lack of specificity and direction to the conversation.

Interview Questions

• What kind of writing do you like to do in your spare time?
      What subjects have you written about?
      What editing experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

35 questions
    1-5 idioms and meanings
    6-20 find out errors
    21- 26 match the words (synonym or antonym)
    27-30 general computer awareness section
    31-35 essays and others
    1) instructions for brushing to KG students
    2)rajnikanth and kamal Hassan political party will cause any disrupt or not
    3)dialogue writing on marketing Westminster pens
    Today was first round waiting for the results

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Ann, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zoho (Lake Ann, MI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I attended content writing interview in my college.They asked comprehension and verbal questions and asked us to write three essay based on the topic they have given.i got shortlisted for the second and I am about to write it in guduvanchery..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

They conducted 1st round which invloves 40 little tough gramatical questions and 4 topics for essay writting.lots of questions were comprehension questions.it took 2 hrs to finish the first round.waiting for the result

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

First round-15 C programming aptitude (Trace the output), 10 Quantitative aptitude.
    Second round-7 programs I've used java which they considered it as priority. Inbuilt functions are not allowed.
    Question 1)sort the word based on number of letters and priority of the word
    Example:i/p-zoho, o/p-oohz
    I/p-corporation, o/p-ooorracipnt
    Question 2)swap the diagonals of the given square matrix
    Question 3)Reverse a string but only characters of the string should be reversed
    Example:i/p-a, $sc@#z&c,o/p-z,$cs@#a
    Question 4)count and print the number of palindrome in the given string.
    Example:i/p-assabbas, o/p-5(assa,ss, abba, bb, sabbas)
    Question 5)Right shift the column k times of the matrix and rotate it.
    Question 6)Traverse the matrix like coil shape and print it.
    Question 7)find the minimum path of the given starting point in the given matrix.
    Round 3:
    Task management a lengthy program,should satisfy all the given module.
    Round 4:Technical HR, asked basic questions from java which includes technical appln. Of stack, collection framework, function overloading, difference between c and java, run time and compiler time, bankers algorithm and a small puzzle problem.
    Round 5:HR asked some basic questions but failed, they told me to come and attend third round again the next day.
    Round 3:program based on chess tournament game conduct.
    Round 4:Technical round - all the questions are based on my project.
    Round 5:HR but they didn't called me, as the HR whom i met the previous day is same.
    Finally, they hired me. And offered me intern and FT.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Attended off campus at coimbatore on 19 the may for technical support engineer.. first round written test..second gd.next day 2 technical hr and final hr round.. completed all rounds and waiting for results..hr told he ll b sending mail..any one attended drive at sri krishna college, kindly reply this

Interview Questions

• what do u know about Zoho products   2 Answers

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zoho (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Today Mar 3 /2019 , went with interview on a scheduled time and descent arrangements. Around 1500 attended the written test and informed us spend at least 1 n half hour for written.

Written is based fully aptitude , verbal reasoning , technical and finally an essay

Waiting for a positive response from their end and waiting for call for next round

Interview Questions

• simple questions only .

what's is LAN, NAT , NIC , DHCP , HUB AND SWITCH   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.