Zycus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Zycus

3.2

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zycus (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First round coding (literally coded data science problem for 8 hours straight) which I cleared. 2nd round interview which I did well. But didn't get any response from zycus, even mailed the HR to which again I didn't get any response. 2nd time when I tried mailing, got to know that they blocked my mail id. Here's an advice to zycus personnel, please don't do this again because you're ruining the image of your company. Please respond professionally, I've spend my 2 days on you guys. You can't take an interviewee's precious time for granted, please get some moral values.

Interview Questions

• Real life data science problem statement was asked, had to just tell the approach   Answer Question

NLP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zycus (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I'll be laying my experience 'Chronological':

1. I was invited for a hackathon of 10 hours, the hackathon was based on Entity Recognition task.
    -my takes on the hackathon if you expect to screen a candidate on their original work, do you really think they can perform at a stretch of *10*hrs ? Yes TEN hours of st. Did you forget there are essential tasks for a human to function ?
    I'd to skip my lunch and even emergency brakes were too taxing. And you've to write a report of steps involved in the task.

2. This hackathon was followed by an interview round with fairly arduous platform--some Cisco conference app, which is plagued with a ton of bugs. Hence driving the perplexity. I miss the days when companies used to use Skype.

Getting along in the interview was fairly smooth, as the technical questions by the staff member was nice and was connected to real life senerios.

3. The final director interview within the same day/hour of the technical perplexity followed by a technical interview.
    Well, experience is a huge thing, hence a person of 30+ years of experience can easily choke the candidate, let alone the stringent tone and dialogues.

Interview Questions

• what output fiction--for a nn-- would you use for a binary number addition problem ?   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

Interview

The process was of 3 rounds:
    1. Aptitude test
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Technical Interview
    4. HR Interview

Aptitude test included both mathematics and grammar/vocab questions.
    Group discussion topic was based on current trends.
    Technical questions they asked related to Testing
    HR Interview was just like normal ones

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

First there was gd of 25 students in which they only selected 3. They gave more opportunities to girls. They pin pointed each girl and selected them others were also sincere.

Vice President Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zycus (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

A farce. Initial call setup, then the HR/interviewer did not show up. Then, the HR/Recruiter called me at 6am (clearly not familiar with the different between IST and EDT) to reschedule - no apology offered for the earlier missed interview. Very unprofessional, to say the least. I can't say that I really cared about putting the best foot forward with further interactions after that.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is most important for Customer Success?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

As soon as enter , u will get technical test, for ja va there will be two questions:
    1. Longest path in matrix
    2. Search 2d pattern in 9*9 matrix, print yes or no if pattern is there.
    Mostly they will filter here only, even I don't know which logic they want. No feedback for test, Don't go for zycus better go to some service based company for interview. They don't give package as of standard of product based .

Interview Questions

• 1. Longest path in matrix
      2. Search 2d pattern in 9*9 matrix, print yes or no if pattern is there.   1 Answer

Software Engineer - AngularJS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zycus (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview was scheduled through a consultancy. It was on Saturday, and the interview took whole day.

There were total 4 rounds

1) technical aptitude questions on JavaScript and angularjs
    2) written test - programs
    3) technical face to face
    4) Manager round

It was a great experience, HR team was great

After two days I got a confirmation call, they offered far less than what I expected. I declined their offer

Interview Questions

• Question on object oriented JavaScript, inheritance, Angularjs basics   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a pool campus round, with 4 rounds.
    1. Communication
    2. Written
    3. Case study
    4. PI

Most idiotic process i had ever seen was conducted by zycus i.e. communication round, they gave only 15 seconds for point your view on specific topic in a group of 30 students and selected only 1 from that.
    Either that guy was idiot or they thought god will come and point opinion in 15 seconds.

I surely can say in my panel, selector was biased and chose according to region, because there was more than dozen of students which were far more better than selected student.

Implementation Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zycus.

Interview

The recruiter was a no-show with no explanation.

The Zycus recruiter contacting me regarding the position and we agreed upon a time for a phone screen. 15 minutes after the agreed upon time, after I still hadn't received a call, I tried to contact her.

The contact number in her LinkedIn signature led to a telemarketing company, so I called Zycus HQ. They gave me an 800 number to call, which was their support line. A gentlemen answered and told me she was in an interview, this was now 18 minutes after our interview was to start. He asked me to hold and he would get her.

A woman shortly answered the phone, pretended not to be able to hear me and hung up. I sent her an email and LinkedIn message asking if all was OK (was there an emergency?) and hoping all was well, and provided alternate dates to reschedule.

After 24 hours of not hearing back I withdrew my application. If this is the way they treat prospective employees, I can only imagine how they treat you when you work there!

Interview Questions

• I have never had an interviewer no-show like this, with no attempt to recontact or explain. Shoddy and unprofessional.   Answer Question

Technical Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zycus in April 2017.

Interview

Slow Process, I wish recruiter could be bit professional....she has a 800 number in her signature...that belongs to a marketing company.....she is not even apologetic about that even after sharing......she does not respond timely....in general I felt like HR is not et all in sync with position needs....HR and Hiring manger has different expectations...

Interview Questions

• Interview was ok..with HR, Hiring manager, Behavior Personality test, and final Panel Interview...overall I think questions were OK...bit technical in nature....   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.