Zycus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.2

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

As soon as enter , u will get technical test, for ja va there will be two questions:
    1. Longest path in matrix
    2. Search 2d pattern in 9*9 matrix, print yes or no if pattern is there.
    Mostly they will filter here only, even I don't know which logic they want. No feedback for test, Don't go for zycus better go to some service based company for interview. They don't give package as of standard of product based .

Interview Questions

• 1. Longest path in matrix
      2. Search 2d pattern in 9*9 matrix, print yes or no if pattern is there.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zycus.

Interview

It was long and tedious process. 1st round was the aptitude session from which around 20% candidates were selected. Next round was group discussion in which an open ended question was given for a debate.50% of the selected candidates where dropped and rest proceeded for personal interview. Personal interview included both HR and technical. Questions based on C were asked.

Interview Questions

• What was your weakest moment.   1 Answer

Implementation Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zycus.

Interview

The recruiter was a no-show with no explanation.

The Zycus recruiter contacting me regarding the position and we agreed upon a time for a phone screen. 15 minutes after the agreed upon time, after I still hadn't received a call, I tried to contact her.

The contact number in her LinkedIn signature led to a telemarketing company, so I called Zycus HQ. They gave me an 800 number to call, which was their support line. A gentlemen answered and told me she was in an interview, this was now 18 minutes after our interview was to start. He asked me to hold and he would get her.

A woman shortly answered the phone, pretended not to be able to hear me and hung up. I sent her an email and LinkedIn message asking if all was OK (was there an emergency?) and hoping all was well, and provided alternate dates to reschedule.

After 24 hours of not hearing back I withdrew my application. If this is the way they treat prospective employees, I can only imagine how they treat you when you work there!

Interview Questions

• I have never had an interviewer no-show like this, with no attempt to recontact or explain. Shoddy and unprofessional.   Answer Question

Technical Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zycus in April 2017.

Interview

Slow Process, I wish recruiter could be bit professional....she has a 800 number in her signature...that belongs to a marketing company.....she is not even apologetic about that even after sharing......she does not respond timely....in general I felt like HR is not et all in sync with position needs....HR and Hiring manger has different expectations...

Interview Questions

• Interview was ok..with HR, Hiring manager, Behavior Personality test, and final Panel Interview...overall I think questions were OK...bit technical in nature....   1 Answer

Customer Success Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zycus in May 2014.

Interview

Typical interview process. Start with an HR person then speak with the hiring manager via phone. The phone interview was fairly lengthy and also asked questions about how you would solve problems when certain scenarios come up.

Interview Questions

• How would I support the customers in my territory and expand new sales.   Answer Question

RSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zycus (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview with a sales rep, SVP, and the VP of Sales. They flew in to meet with me over dinner and after a meeting they had scheduled in my state.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a pool campus round, with 4 rounds.
    1. Communication
    2. Written
    3. Case study
    4. PI

Most idiotic process i had ever seen was conducted by zycus i.e. communication round, they gave only 15 seconds for point your view on specific topic in a group of 30 students and selected only 1 from that.
    Either that guy was idiot or they thought god will come and point opinion in 15 seconds.

I surely can say in my panel, selector was biased and chose according to region, because there was more than dozen of students which were far more better than selected student.

Software Engineer - AngularJS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zycus (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview was scheduled through a consultancy. It was on Saturday, and the interview took whole day.

There were total 4 rounds

1) technical aptitude questions on JavaScript and angularjs
    2) written test - programs
    3) technical face to face
    4) Manager round

It was a great experience, HR team was great

After two days I got a confirmation call, they offered far less than what I expected. I declined their offer

Interview Questions

• Question on object oriented JavaScript, inheritance, Angularjs basics   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Interview

Started with general aptitude as first round with general aptitude problem like on train, seating problem etc.30 min for 10 questions. After it clear 3 php program was there.with one puzzle and need to write code to solve that puzzle.

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus.

Interview

The process started with a coding test round where there were 2 questions out of which you need to solve any 1.
    The 1st question was based on writing a program to check whether 1 given string is a rotational form of another string.
    e.g. string1 =" test" and string2="estt" return true;
           string1= "test" and string2=" etst" return false.

The 2nd question was a matrix of 5*5. To wirte a program showing the sum of the diagonals.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.