Zycus Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 579 of over 579 interviews

Recruiter10%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Zycus

Application

I interviewed at Zycus

Interview

There were three rounds , 1st round was an aptitude test , 2nd by QA manager and another by HOD . QA round was technical and was more specific to testing concepts

Interview Questions
  • Test scenarios , cases , testing concepts
    Answer Question

Zycus

Application

I interviewed at Zycus

Interview

Problem solving and javascript concepts questions - go through Javascript concepts like hoisting,class and objects,ES6 etc 2 technical rounds - with team lead and then with manager. Director round HR round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Zycus

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

15h

works at

Automation Anywhere

I work as a Team Lead from two years in my current org, Automation Anywhere. The employer did not value my contribution and did not give me any growth opportunity as a manager. I got an offer at Zycus as a Lead Manager with 32% fixed hike and 20% bonus, which is way better than my current CTC. Now, my current employer is trying to retain me They have not given any counter offer but are willing to consider based on New salary. What factors should I consider? Should I stay?

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zycus (Mumbai) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was good, lot of detailed questions and a smooth process. Will recommend it to other aspirants. The product is also quite impressive. The interview structure also seems streamlined. The leadership team sits in the US office. The leadership team is involved in the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh) in Jul 2021

Interview

APTITUDE TEST THEN GD THEN FINAL INTERVIEW. This is definitely a great place to be as a sense of competition is always around which helps you grow in your career.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zycus

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zycus in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zycus (Mumbai) in Jul 2021

Interview

3 technical rounds conducted,1st round was with team lead,2nd was with manager and 3rd was with director, They take a week gap between interviews, Thay asked qutions on designing patterns, solid principles in java etc, Hr coordination was not good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zycus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zycus

Interview

It was good and smooth. Basic, situational based and technical questions were there. It was around for 20-25 mins. The discussion was related to my background, key skills, internship, strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Strengths and weakness Technical Questions Questions on Internship Situation based questions

Zycus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zycus

Interview

1st round consisted of a 8 hours coding round, 2 data science problems were given 2nd round consisted of a Technical round, 3 interviewers with 3 different set of problem statements

Interview Questions
  • 1st asked questions related to the past project on. 2nd asked question related to a time series problem statement. 3rd asked about recommendation systems.

Zycus

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zycus

Interview

Very Experienced Interview Panel Screens all important aspect of your job Makes you comfortable Very rigorous Process Communication is a critical component Doing research about the company will be a good practise before appearing for the interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zycus (Mumbai) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. There were 2 rounds, 1st one consisted of both aptitude and coding, and upon qualifying, I was scheduled for an Interview, which was the 2nd round. 1st round was easy, there were questions from calculus, functions, reasoning, and English in the tech section questions were from spring, java, and there were 3 coding questions to be solved in Java only. Total questions given were 55 and time was 1h45m. After qualifying, I was contacted by HR and he helped to schedule an interview. Due to some problem on their side, they postponed my interview twice, and finally, I was interviewed on 15th June 2021 by one of their interviewers. Soon after giving the interview I got the result from HR stating my interview was good but my background does not match for the position as I'm from ECE and the post is for CSE students.

Interview Questions
  • 1) What is Java? 2) What is OOP? 3) What is Class? 4) Types of DS 5) 1 coding question was asked related to patterns. 6) Explain all the features of JAVA. (They will ask for more than 4 OOP props)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 579 Interviews