Found 1,145 of over 1T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work Culture is Good only with Friends and managers But not with Higher Management" (in 55 reviews)
- "Flexible timing is pro advantage here" (in 47 reviews)
- "good culture and great environment" (in 32 reviews)
- "Good people to work with" (in 26 reviews)
- "I want to believe that we can get good Learning opportunity only if we can get enough projects" (in 19 reviews)
- 5.030 Nov 2023Assistant Manager - MarketingFormer Employee, more than 1 year
1. Excellent learning opportunities with high level of accountability and ownership for day-to-day tasks and projects 2. Great marketing and sales tech-stack with a continued emphasis on constant upgradation 3. Great hand-holding and training program for new joiners to set them up for success 4. The managers provide a sense of direction and try to show you the bigger picture of doing your tasks. 5. The organisation is very agile, which means that decisions are taken and implemenyed quickly. They work on a ‘Fail Fast Learn Faster’ method which allows you to explore and implement your ideas.
Nothing that comes to mind1
- 1.028 Nov 2023Senior Business Development RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
No pros that I can think of, honestly!
- There's a huge disconnect and lack of accountability from the management's side. - The work culture is extremely toxic. - Some managers are good for nothing. Just sitting in the system and favouring their best friends in every possible ways. - I don't know what's the use of the Sales Enablement team here, they literally do nothing but only come up with vague strategies that won't even make sense. - They are literally trying to shoot in the dark, launching different products and when it's not working, they're shutting it down.1
- 4.030 Nov 2023Integration AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Interesting product Flexible timings Good management
Sometimes there are ownership issues due to lot of people leaving the org regularly
- 3.020 Nov 2023Business Development AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Professional behaviour Mumbai is a nice city to work in
Gruelling work hours Low pay Negligible appraisals Extreme pressure Negligible investment in upskilling Very high churn rate in entry level roles
- 2.012 Sept 2023Business Development ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
1.Good product 2.Work from home but not sure for how long 3.Market exposure
1. Terrible micromanagement (tool to check your hours clocked) 2. Poor HR management and overall leadership. 3.They hire lot of college campus placement and make them sign bond and those kids leave with so much pressure and end the paying bond money 4.There are people in the management position who have never left the company since joined from start of their career so they do treat this as their Family run show. 5.Low pay 6.There is extreme pressure on managers so they end up putting pressure on team which leads to overall bad work culture. 7. There is always hiring happing because there are constant exits happening. 8. Company doesn’t know think from long term perspective towards their employees for them they are always ready with backup no matter whatever designation it is.1Zycus Response3mo
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We have time capturing tools to maintain the work-life balance, productivity, and automate the attendance process only. We also have other tools in place to help employees be productive in positive work environment. We would love to learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at email@example.com
- 5.020 Nov 2023Program ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPune
Growing organization with the right set of values.
I have still to find something.
- 5.06 Nov 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
> At Zycus, you shall find zero politics > Colleagues are very friendly across the organization > Excellent Job Security
> Salary comparatively on the lower side for the new joiners from colleges
- 4.011 Nov 2023Senior QA Automation EngineerCurrent Employee
best company for beginners opportunities to explore more taking leads on all the task
work pressure facility is not up to mark
Zycus Reviews FAQs
Zycus has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 1,174 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Zycus to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
66% of Zycus employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zycus 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.