Admin executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Admin executive Interview Questions

admin executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself?

3 Answers

Check my profile

my Name is B.Shanmugaraj, My father name is A.Baskaran is a auto driver My Mother name is B.Ananadhi is house wife My sister name is B.suganaya Studied Diploma in teacher education My Brother Name is B.satish kumar studying 12 th standard i have studied Diploma in Electronics & communication Engg in 2008 first class Now I am working in Cms info system pvt ltd in vellore Branch Tamilnadu state as a coustion for ATM cash loading & Maintenance . I have working in this concern past one year

Hi, I'm Baktha Vatsal Katakam, Done Masters in Computer Applications in 2012 from Mother Teressa P.G College, Hyderabad. Done Oracle DBA from Uclid IT Solutions, Hyderabad and searching job on it, as a fresher. Well versed with dba concepts like "9i-10g-11g", DB-Architecture, RMAN, DMTS-LMTS, LINUX(OEL).

oracle architecture, RAC, new features performance tuning ASM RMAN

3 Answers

Oracle voting disk how many

Security

What do you have done??

2 Answers

vardah will try to distract u, from yr commitment at the time of joining.

2 Answers

They will definitely ask you about your accomplishment in your previous organisation

2 Answers

we have different culture we can give you maximum salary what you are getting now .will you join eli with 2 year bound ? office time is 12pm to 12 am ,are you ready?

What is lazy writer.?