easyJet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 10 May 2019

2.9

Sort:

Cabin Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Berlin, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at easyJet (West Berlin, NJ (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The whole assessment day was so much fun!
    I applied for the job as a cabin crew member in Berlin. First you need to make an online assessment with some tasks where you will quickly notice that they test you for customer satisfaction and your intelligence.
    After passing you get an invitation to the assessment center. Mine was in Berlin City west in the holiday inn. Arrived unluckily 20 minutes later but they said "don't worry, everything is fine, just queue up" as there were many applicants. So don't mind if you are not on time. In the end this didn't affect my application, they are really friendly (which doesn't mean you should come late notoriously! )

We were 6 applicants at the table and made 3 group tasks. First was matching clues to names, was called "lost luggage"

Then you had some scenarios like the 6th birthday, a new coffee brand should be announced or a person in the wheelchair and you were pleased to decide whether to handle these things in takeoff, mid flight or approach.
    Last task was to create an in flight magazine regarding budget points and a maximum of pages.

All tasks had one in common: they test your team work skills really carefully.
    So my advice: don't be bossy, all who had such a behavior went home after the lunch break.. Interact with the others, speak to them, do NOT ignore anyone on the table and have an eye on the given time.
    The assessors will see every action you do!

After the first group task we had a company presentation by on of the cabin managers (there are only cabin managers in fact, they don't have extra personnel for gaining new stuff and so on. Just "normal" cabin managers do that. Which is really good in the end.)
    After all group tasks a lot of people were sent home, I guess 25/60 or more.
    All the others get an Interview and before that they give you a deep presentation about salary, annual leave, roster, training courses etc (felt like the contract would be on the table in front of you)
    Well and then you have the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why easyjet?   1 Answer
    • Why cabin crew?   1 Answer
    • When did you receive bad customer service   Answer Question
    • Tell me situation were you had to persuade a customer   Answer Question
    • What do you think matters when representing easyjet as a company   Answer Question
    • What do you think will be typical tasks of a cabin crew member   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you had to complete tasks in a row under time pressure   Answer Question
    • Tell me a situation where you faced an unfriendly customer   1 Answer
    • What qualities do you bring with you for this job?   Answer Question

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was previously employed by Monarch airlines up until being made redundant when the airline went into administration. Naturally I applied to the airline next door for the role I was previously doing and had a formal chat.

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

As I did not live in England, I was flown in for an interview. After a short tour through the office, the three of us went into a small meeting room for the interview. After 30 minutes it was done and I could get on my flight back. HR called me the next working day with the good news!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you were tasked with a repetitive job and how did you deal with that?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Initially I received invitation to finish online numerical and verbal SHL tests which then led on to a face to face interview with a line manager and HR. The process took a few weeks.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

1 hour interview with the hiring manager and HR. The email from HR required candidates to arrive 15 minutes earlier to have passport check which did not happen. Regarding the interview - Did not enjoy the conversation as I found one of the interviewers is disrespectful and aggressive.

Interview Questions

• Why easyjet
      why should we hire you
      Examples of dealing with a difficult team member   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)).

Interview

HR are pretty poor. Not the slickest process. I had two interviews, one by my peers, and second by my line managers, Both interviews werent very technically challenging. More career history and experience. Both interviews were very laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

from initial inquiries and completing the online application, they were very quick in responding mostly communicating by email. within 1 week i was asked to come to an assessment day. The day itself was very intense with group assessments including discussions about fictional issues so they can assess our communication skills and problem solving to see how we work in a team. After the group assessments the unsuccessful candidates were let go and the successful ones continued to one on one interviews. After successfully completing the assessment day i was contacted about 2 weeks later and told i had got the job. from there on the referencing process was lengthy with the referencing company in constant contact.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at easyJet in December 2010.

Interview

Detailed. Picks out team players and good personalities alike. Presentation of the candidate is important, as uniform is a 3 piece suit which is mainly worn around ground duties. Interviewers in my opinion don't really know what they're looking for, seems they have a check list and if you tick the boxes you get a job. Wouldn't say much experience of interview and candidate processing between many of them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be cabin crew? What can you bring to the job that makes you stand out from the competition?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online and didn't hear anything for 4 months. I was then invited for an assessment day in Belfast. The first half of the day is group work involving team working and problem solving skills. if you are successful at this stage you then get an interview in the afternoon. Its a one to one very casual interview asking about your CV and experiences you've had.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you've had to deal with a customer who has had a bad experience and what you did to insure the customer would return?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

From what I remember the psychometric testing is quite intuituve and self-explanatory. I'd suggest reviewing your CV/covering letter and tailor it to the department area and business you're applying to - Standard application advice admittedly

Interview Questions

• In the 1-1 personal interview, be prepared to back up your answers with real life examples where you have applied a certain skill. Cliched advice, and I know it used to drive me insane seeing it, but 'just be yourself' is the best advice you can get for the assessment center. Don't be afraid to speak up in the group tasks if you have an opinion/disagree with someone, but conversely, be conscious that you're not being too overbearing.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.