ektello Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ektello Interview Questions

2.4

Sort:

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ektello (Orlando, FL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

My recruiter, Rhonda, made everything so easy. She really understood what kind of role I was looking for and was very fast in making things happen for me. She asked some of the standard questions but also wanted to get to know me as a person and they really come across as supportive.

Interview Questions

• What are you salary requirements?   1 Answer
    • What kind of manager do you prefer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ektello.

Interview

The process was quick and transparent. The first interview was quick arranged and was conducted by phone. An in-person meeting followed within a week. I was offered the job the following week.

Interview Questions

• Many questions about former experience in project management and was asked to describe the type of projects I managed.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ektello (Orlando, FL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Lot's of phone calls and Skype calls with various levels of management as well as CEO, quite conversational and casual but with some targeted questions especially focusing on my experience, comfort level in certain kinds of sales work, my metrics and what my knowledge of the creative, digital and marketing industries was as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience and responsibilities in Sales   Answer Question

Software Developer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ektello (Lansing, MI (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruiter acted as a liaison between the client and me.
    There were two rounds. The first round was a behavioral interview with 2 people asking me cultural fit questions. This round went for 45 mins.
    The second round was purely technical with 3 people. Two of them were Technical Lead and the other was the Manager. Kind off white board coding but done online. This round went for around for 90 mins.

Interview Questions

• The first half was mostly about Core Java(Inheritance, Interfaces, Abstract Classes, Multi-threading, Collections, Data Structures etc).
      The second half more of J2EE. Questions on different frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, etc.
      Questions about various Design Patterns and heavy focus on REST.   Answer Question

Senior Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ektello (Miami, FL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I first communicated with the recruiter via email and provided work samples. After I interviewed over the phone. The process was seamless and they were willing to accommodate to my schedule.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Interview

Literally got a copy paste message from same recruiter who I already said no to on LinkedIn. Copied and pasted message to me in Indeed, and I pointed it out that it was unprofessional to be doing that (not to mention my resume reads overqualified and specialized in different area). Recruiter gave some BS excuse saying she was just really interested in me and wanted to try again. If that was the case, why did you copy and paste the same exact message to me from one platform to another, especially when you could have continued the conversation with me in the previous platform? Put some authenticity into your recruitment messages.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in a job that you’re definitely overqualified for?   Answer Question

Animation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ektello (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call regarding my resume. Kyle walked me through the expectations of the job and how my skillset best suited it. Then arranged a phone call interview with Ernesto

Interview Questions

• I did not get any difficult questions   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.