Front End Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Front End Interview Questions

Front end interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1) In first-round everything went well from basic js to writing some code on the question asked from the panel on a video call - Result of the call was 50 - 50 2) As the result was 50 - 50 I received an assignment on Friday and the deadline was on Monday. I have successfully completed the assignment on Sunday itself and sent it. 3) Hr arranged further rounds with CTO as I think they are OK with my assignment. So that round also went well with basic js, roles, current projects, etc. Than received message from HR "we liked your profile but we taking assignment round of other candidates also we will get back to you soon(in the week)" Till the day I'm writing this I have never heard back from HR. So I genuinely want to tell the company if you don't want to select the candidate to update him immediately it will not take much time and effort. It will only help the candidate to improve only. My experience was bad I don't recommend this company.

2 Answers

Basic js, roles, current projects, etc.

Thanx for the feedback... At MangoApps we are a lot into niche hiring. For any given technology we do not have tons of positions to close but are really after that one or maybe two candidates that fit the bill in all aspects attitude, skills and so on . We also take time to consider if there is enough growth for the person at MangoApps and would he/she have enough to do and learn on the team compared to where they are today. It's not about closing a position but all about the right fit. For candidates who reach the assignment round are the ones who stood out in the previous rounds and as such we do like to roll out the red carpet for them. Especially for these candidates who reach the assignment round we do take the time to revert back and explain the reasons for not going ahead either by phone or by email if in any case we do not go ahead with them. My apologies to you if your experience has been otherwise. Once again thanx for pointing out the lapse , we are taking it very seriously.

System test: Create ATM machine algorithm in React. Artictech round: Three javascript programs and asked me a few tricky top-level questions in react

1 Answer

What is the use of mobile

About technology awareness.

1 Answer

Based on my portfolio "22pixel.com", team head raised a question about what you will you do at the age of 42?

Closures

1 Answer

Basic of oops, core javascript, simple design situation based on angular, tree shaking, perfomance improvement and how to debug memory leaks. Be prepared to answer some simple questions like position absolute versus position relative

1 Answer

An array of json object was given and was told to get the values from array and store in the table. I tried my best to explain using pseudo code

1 Answer

Knowledge on Angular JS since I was not having hands-on project exp just online courses I did . how to use one object of one controller in another controller.

1 Answer

Describe your architecture in your previous Angular projects. Aot, Service Workers, Dependency Injection, Observables, Promises, Design patterns and JIT.

110 of 793 Interview Questions