headstrait Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at headstrait

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at headstrait (Thane) in August 2019.

Interview

Headstrait visited our college for a recruitment drive. They conducted three rounds -
    1. Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
    2. Coding Test
    3. Group Discussion

HR Interview if you clear the above rounds.

I personally think the interview should put more focus on programming and CS concepts rather than Aptiutde and Reasoning questions

Interview Questions

Full Stack Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at headstrait (New Delhi) in March 2019.

Interview

There was a pool campus at A.P.Shah College in Thane. Many students did arrive for the drive. The rounds were split up into Aptitude, Coding, Group Discussion, Technical Interview(optional) and HR Interview.
    1. The aptitude was quite easy if you practice and have basic knowledge about it. 50-70% of the people gets eliminated in the first round.
    Once you clear the aptitude round, it's all easy and upto you about how focused you are to get the job.
    2. Next is the coding round where you have about 2-3 questions to solve in an hour probably. Don't worry about getting the entire code right, the logic should be understood about it. I did manage to clear the coding round as I had elaborated and presented it.
    3. The group discussion is totally on your vocabulary and communication skills. Managed to clear this round with flying colors. Also, the GD selected candidates were marked as 'A' or 'B'.
    Students marked with 'A' were directly pushed to the HR Interview. And the candidates with 'B' did need to sit to the technical interview too. I was marked as 'A'.
    4. The HR interview was all on you, your family, how you manage stress, how determined are you and other stuff. It all on how you arrange and frame your words and say it right in the perfect moment.
    It was 10:30 pm and it was for good as I got the offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.