iPlace Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

iPlace Interview Questions

Interviews at iPlace

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iPlace (Indore) in November 2019.

Interview

It only took 1 day for the interview. I was about to relocate if given the opportunity so they took my telephonic interview over call and then informed me that I got shortlisted but the background check process takes up to 15 days of time period

Interview Questions

• Regarding previous experiecne and the US Working process like US Staffing   Answer Question

Interview

There were 2 rounds, fort was a brief idea about the company and little guidance for the interviews. Second interview was with the Team lead and account manager, pretty general questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

First there is telephonic round conducted by the HR. Then they call you to the office for a in person round. The HR gives you a brief about the interview. The further process is conducted by the manager or the head.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPlace.

Interview

I was interviewed for about 2 hours and it was not like an interrogation round. It was kind of normal conversation and I felt that I was a conversation I was having with my friend.

Interview

It was amazing. The interviewer was very friendly and the interview went on really well. Mostly questions were very simple as to why I want to work as a recruiter and at the same company.

Interview Questions

• Tellme about yourself
      Why recruitment
      Why iplace
      If not iplace which one else   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPlace (Pune) in March 2019.

Interview

It was short and to the point. Interviewer was understanding . I was interviewed by two separate individuals. had a good experience. Had a lot of walkins that day

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about sales ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iPlace.

Interview

The company Recruiter called me and fixed the date of the interview. The interview was conducted int he afternoon time and it was fast and Easy.
    Very fast and offer letter was given after two to three working days.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iPlace (Pune) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and received a call later. Had a small telephonic interview and was later called down for a one on one.The entire process is lengthy but the interviewer were very decent and humble.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to start your career with Iplace when you can choose anything else?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at iPlace (Pune) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview is conducted in 3 different parts, One is a Short Briefing by the HR, followed by the Second Round with the Senior HR and then the Manager.
    They dont compromise on Professionalism and hence you need to be a thourough professional while attending the interview.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at iPlace in January 2019.

Interview

Started with HR round followed by in person round of interview by manager.
    Final round of interview by senior manager. They asked job related questions like Boolean search for sample job requirements.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.