iPlace Interview Questions

Updated 16 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 102 of over 102 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at iPlace

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at iPlace (Pune) in Jan 2021

Interview

it was good, the questions were precise and to the point. It was on basic skillset and nehavoural aspect and the interviewer was good while telling abt the organization and mentioning KRA’s

Interview Questions
  • based in different aspects
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iPlace (Indore) in Nov 2019

Interview

It only took 1 day for the interview. I was about to relocate if given the opportunity so they took my telephonic interview over call and then informed me that I got shortlisted but the background check process takes up to 15 days of time period

Interview Questions
  • Regarding previous experiecne and the US Working process like US Staffing

iPlace

Application

I interviewed at iPlace

Interview

There were 2 rounds, fort was a brief idea about the company and little guidance for the interviews. Second interview was with the Team lead and account manager, pretty general questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iPlace

Application

I interviewed at iPlace

Interview

First there is telephonic round conducted by the HR. Then they call you to the office for a in person round. The HR gives you a brief about the interview. The further process is conducted by the manager or the head.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iPlace

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPlace

Interview

I was interviewed for about 2 hours and it was not like an interrogation round. It was kind of normal conversation and I felt that I was a conversation I was having with my friend.

iPlace

Application

I interviewed at iPlace

Interview

It was amazing. The interviewer was very friendly and the interview went on really well. Mostly questions were very simple as to why I want to work as a recruiter and at the same company.

Interview Questions
  • Tellme about yourself Why recruitment Why iplace If not iplace which one else

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPlace (Pune) in Mar 2019

Interview

It was short and to the point. Interviewer was understanding . I was interviewed by two separate individuals. had a good experience. Had a lot of walkins that day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Very easy. Normal conversation. The interviewer just wanted to know how comfortable you are with conversing. That's the majority part of the job. Being able to speak freely and fluently.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iPlace

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at iPlace

Interview

The company Recruiter called me and fixed the date of the interview. The interview was conducted int he afternoon time and it was fast and Easy. Very fast and offer letter was given after two to three working days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iPlace (Pune) in Feb 2019

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and received a call later. Had a small telephonic interview and was later called down for a one on one.The entire process is lengthy but the interviewer were very decent and humble.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to start your career with Iplace when you can choose anything else?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 102 Interviews