iPlace Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

iPlace Interview Questions

Updated 27 Apr 2017

2.7

Associate Recruiter Interview

Interview

First round of Shorlisting candidates through qualification that is MBA in Human resource pre placement talk, one round of technical questions and information about company and culture, last HR round where they ask about pay, joining, what you expect and then results

Interview Questions

While job onboarding they decline me cab facility which they said in HR round they will be providing me during my employment. As I stayed very far around 27kms and it was a night shift job. Plus shared service department said me to relocate with my family near office as they cant provide me cab. They said there must be some miscommunication between them and interviewer which was VP of company. Even one of them said when you leave office around at 3am stay downstairs till 5 am and then leave on your bike. I found their statements and apporach very casual. So i declined

iPlace Response

17 Nov 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

All night shift employees are provided with cabs to, I believe 20 KM, from our offices. The cost for cabs requires them to be full. To provide you with single person cab service for your remote ... More

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPlace (Pune) in March 2016.

Interview

As mine was a employee referral HR called me up to meet her..In the first round it was more about my introduction,my education and my past experience..The objective was just to check my communication skills.
    Second round was taken by the hiring manager.
    She just asked me suppose you are hired.
    For how long you will stay with us
    How will you come to work as we do not provide cab facilities fr day shift.
    Why you want this job??
    Why particulary in HR??
    Where do you see yourself 5 years down the lane?
    It took 30 mins and I got the confirmation that I have to join after 2 days.
    I got the offer letter through mail.

Cs Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iPlace (Pune) in February 2016.

Interview

First Hr round. ask about the ok t work with shift time. Manager round ask about the excel knowledge.
    OK to work with the evening shift? Last again with the HR about the salary.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok to work in evening shift?
      What all i have done in Excel?
      1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPlace (Pune).

Interview

Very easy and smooth - They just look for good communication skills and listening skills

Interview Questions

• Told me about the role. Asked what I understand about the role. Showed me a video and asked me question based on it. Also checked my listening skill by making me listen to an audio and later asking questions on it   1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iPlace.

Interview

I received first phone call from the Iplace for the role of IT Recruiter and to my surprise I was rejected on the telephonic screen itself just because I wasn't aware of Iplace or never heard of it before.
    I would suggest IPlace folks to get at least some identity in the market and then they can have that attitude and please not to forget the fact that it's just a tiny company.

Interview Questions

iPlace Response

8 Dec 2015 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your feedback. We are not a tiny company and we are growing very quickly, nearly tripling in size in the past three years. We ask this question because we can be found in many places ... More

Associate Sourcer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPlace.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and comfortable. The HR executive was very comfortable to talk to. It was a short interview process and had easy questions.

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPlace (Pune) in May 2015.

Interview

two rounds were conducted.
    first round with the HR and second was the manager round.
    then the final call was taken by the manager.
    and offer letter was given for the role of asscociate sourcer

Interview Questions

• why do u want to join iplace ? reason   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPlace (Pune) in April 2015.

Interview

standard Interview Process , three rounds of interview Including HR,Technical and Management round. when you clear all three you get offer. HR Round includes overall screening of your communication skills,confidence and a brief of previous job experience.

Interview Questions

• In technical round,they asked regarding previous job profile. and research skills   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at iPlace (Pune) in March 2015.

Interview

It looks good where they sound so structured and organised but it's a general part of all interview process. They will not appreciate your previous experience where the management has already decided the CTC regardless to your previous seniority or experience.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iPlace.

Interview

Hiring process went pretty smooth, no problems or delays. Started off with an interview with HR, after that I was interviewed by the Hiring Manager and Team Lead. Interview went on for half an hour and I was informed about my selection on the same day. Letter of Intent was given within 2 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary offered by iPlace for freshers and experienced people in other fields is the same as all of them begin at same profile. Salary is decent so negotiation is pretty much not required.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.