iTalent Digital Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

iTalent Digital

Application

I interviewed at iTalent Digital

Interview

The interviewing process was very straightforward. My friend/colleague recommended iTalent. I reached out to Silvia to let her know that I was looking for a new opportunity. Silvia immediately said I have an opportunity that could be a good fit, and connected me with recruiter, Rupa Sunder. Rupa picked up the ball; and executed the final prep for my interview the client. Rupa provided excellent guidance tips and information about the client.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience working with developers to flag issues?
    Answer Question

iTalent Digital

Application

I interviewed at iTalent Digital

Interview

I was initially contacted by Silvia, who had interviewed me previously for a different role and believed I would be a fit in this position. She then put me in contact with Maritza, the recruiter for the position, who then coordinated my interview with the Director of Finance. It was over the phone and there were a variety of different questions and topic points discussed. About a week after my call, Maritza reached out & congratulated me as iTalent had decided to extend me an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your prior work experiences and align them with the requirements of the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I interviewed at iTalent Digital (Fontana, CA)

Interview

Phone interview/webcam interview with Silvia she was very nice, but you could tell she’s so busy and a little disorganized. Maybe her company is making her 100 million things to do. Then final interview with her boss Peter. He’s ok. Not someone anyone would want to see in an interview. He’s kinda dull. Well not kinda..he’s really dull. Anyways, the company seems ok. It was a new role so who ever got it is a guinea pig.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at iTalent Digital (Austin, TX) in Jul 2020

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter, then another phone interview with the director of the client engagement, and finally a few separate phone interviews with current team members. No in person due the shut down of the office. The process moved very quickly and smoothly. The questions were really well thought out, with them asking for insight on my relatable experience, previous projects, and unique skills I brought to the table. It wasn’t a generic list of questions ripped off of google and the skill tests were sent via email so the interview time itself focused on the quality of the candidate and previous work in an engaging conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about x skill you listed on your resume and how you’ve utilized it as your last position
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at iTalent Digital (Telephone, TX) in May 2020

Interview

Didn't spend a lot of time being interviewed, because the company to which they wanted to place me already knew me, and had worked with me previously. People with whom I interacted were quite nice, though, so no lost points there.

Interview Questions
  • What are your near-term, and long-term work objectives?

iTalent Digital

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at iTalent Digital in Aug 2018

Interview

I'm based in Austin, so everything was done via email, phone and video. A recruiter from their team reached out to me via LinkedIn about the opportunity. The steps went quickly. 3 phone interviews and a video interview all within the same week. They asked for 3 references. My colleagues left great references. Then I didn't hear anything until the same recruiter sent the same initial message via LinkedIn lol. I replied saying she may have sent that out by mistake, and she said "ignore that message, it wasn't a good match, need more experience." I hope they find what they're looking for but if that's how their recruiting team operates, I feel good knowing I definitely wasn't a good match. Pretty unprofessional. Just writing this to give any other recruiters they contact in ATX a heads up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iTalent Digital (Hyderābād) in Mar 2018

Interview

I have been interviewed for 4 rounds. First is JAM Session followed by next coding round, then Technical round and HR round. They will mainly focus on the confidence levels of the candidate whether he is a good fit for the role or not.

Interview Questions
  • Questions based on Core Java (OOPs) Concepts and coding questions.

iTalent Digital

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at iTalent Digital in Aug 2015

Interview

Interview was via the phone with the hiring manager and followed up by 2 additional people from the team. Questions were well thought out and very pointed to get a feel on my qualifications. It lasted exactly 30 minutes so I could get to the next interview on time. We had to end abruptly.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to describe my "working style" to determine if I'd fit in the team.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at iTalent Digital (San Jose, CA) in Aug 2015

Interview

It was a great interview that included a 1:1 with one of the owners. It was a simple interview that made me feel comfortable and at ease. I was impressed with the simplicity and enjoyed that part of the interview very much.

Interview Questions
  • How do you see yourself fitting into this company?

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iTalent Digital (San Jose, CA) in Jun 2015

Interview

Everyone was very real. We had conversations, not canned interview questions. They were prompt, friendly and informative. They got the interviews scheduled and the offer to me in 2 days. They actually answered emails and phone calls. It was a 5 star experience, and I'm so glad I accepted their offer!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews