iTalent Digital Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at iTalent Digital

iTalent Digital

Application

I interviewed at iTalent Digital

Interview

3 rounds are involved in the process....... 1 . Basic coding Round(based on javascript and react is related questions might be ask ) 2. Technical Round (Coding round it involves in depth technical questions might be asked) 3. HR Round

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle api in authentication?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iTalent Digital (Kuala Lumpur) in Jan 2022

Interview

Professionally done by Human Resource Manager and Finance Manager, the questions all relevant to the job description and qualification. But surprisingly it's a long interview session. Great session by the way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

59.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=iTalent Digital~803191
Join the conversation on

iTalent Digital

Application

I interviewed at iTalent Digital

Interview

The interviewing process was very straightforward. My friend/colleague recommended iTalent. I reached out to Silvia to let her know that I was looking for a new opportunity. Silvia immediately said I have an opportunity that could be a good fit, and connected me with recruiter, Rupa Sunder. Rupa picked up the ball; and executed the final prep for my interview the client. Rupa provided excellent guidance tips and information about the client.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience working with developers to flag issues?

iTalent Digital

Application

I interviewed at iTalent Digital

Interview

I was initially contacted by Silvia, who had interviewed me previously for a different role and believed I would be a fit in this position. She then put me in contact with Maritza, the recruiter for the position, who then coordinated my interview with the Director of Finance. It was over the phone and there were a variety of different questions and topic points discussed. About a week after my call, Maritza reached out & congratulated me as iTalent had decided to extend me an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your prior work experiences and align them with the requirements of the role.

iTalent Digital

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at iTalent Digital in Aug 2021

Interview

The process was smooth and quick. Very professional and responsive. All interviewers made an effort to be conversational at putting me at ease. Feedback was given in a timely way. Overall, I felt respected and treated with professionalism. 4 rounds of calls/ zoom meetings Recruiter Sr. Recruiter Team members Vice President All were focused on cultural fit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I interviewed at iTalent Digital (Fontana, CA)

Interview

Phone interview/webcam interview with Silvia she was very nice, but you could tell she’s so busy and a little disorganized. Maybe her company is making her 100 million things to do. Then final interview with her boss Peter. He’s ok. Not someone anyone would want to see in an interview. He’s kinda dull. Well not kinda..he’s really dull. Anyways, the company seems ok. It was a new role so who ever got it is a guinea pig.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at iTalent Digital (Austin, TX) in Jul 2020

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter, then another phone interview with the director of the client engagement, and finally a few separate phone interviews with current team members. No in person due the shut down of the office. The process moved very quickly and smoothly. The questions were really well thought out, with them asking for insight on my relatable experience, previous projects, and unique skills I brought to the table. It wasn’t a generic list of questions ripped off of google and the skill tests were sent via email so the interview time itself focused on the quality of the candidate and previous work in an engaging conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about x skill you listed on your resume and how you’ve utilized it as your last position
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at iTalent Digital (Telephone, TX) in May 2020

Interview

Didn't spend a lot of time being interviewed, because the company to which they wanted to place me already knew me, and had worked with me previously. People with whom I interacted were quite nice, though, so no lost points there.

Interview Questions
  • What are your near-term, and long-term work objectives?

iTalent Digital

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at iTalent Digital in Aug 2018

Interview

I'm based in Austin, so everything was done via email, phone and video. A recruiter from their team reached out to me via LinkedIn about the opportunity. The steps went quickly. 3 phone interviews and a video interview all within the same week. They asked for 3 references. My colleagues left great references. Then I didn't hear anything until the same recruiter sent the same initial message via LinkedIn lol. I replied saying she may have sent that out by mistake, and she said "ignore that message, it wasn't a good match, need more experience." I hope they find what they're looking for but if that's how their recruiting team operates, I feel good knowing I definitely wasn't a good match. Pretty unprofessional. Just writing this to give any other recruiters they contact in ATX a heads up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iTalent Digital (Hyderābād) in Mar 2018

Interview

I have been interviewed for 4 rounds. First is JAM Session followed by next coding round, then Technical round and HR round. They will mainly focus on the confidence levels of the candidate whether he is a good fit for the role or not.

Interview Questions
  • Questions based on Core Java (OOPs) Concepts and coding questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews