iTalent Digital Interview Questions

Updated 27 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at iTalent Digital

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at iTalent Digital (Austin, TX) in Jul 2020

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter, then another phone interview with the director of the client engagement, and finally a few separate phone interviews with current team members. No in person due the shut down of the office. The process moved very quickly and smoothly. The questions were really well thought out, with them asking for insight on my relatable experience, previous projects, and unique skills I brought to the table. It wasn’t a generic list of questions ripped off of google and the skill tests were sent via email so the interview time itself focused on the quality of the candidate and previous work in an engaging conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about x skill you listed on your resume and how you’ve utilized it as your last position
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at iTalent Digital (Telephone, TX) in May 2020

Interview

Didn't spend a lot of time being interviewed, because the company to which they wanted to place me already knew me, and had worked with me previously. People with whom I interacted were quite nice, though, so no lost points there.

Interview Questions
  • What are your near-term, and long-term work objectives?

iTalent Digital

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at iTalent Digital in Aug 2018

Interview

I'm based in Austin, so everything was done via email, phone and video. A recruiter from their team reached out to me via LinkedIn about the opportunity. The steps went quickly. 3 phone interviews and a video interview all within the same week. They asked for 3 references. My colleagues left great references. Then I didn't hear anything until the same recruiter sent the same initial message via LinkedIn lol. I replied saying she may have sent that out by mistake, and she said "ignore that message, it wasn't a good match, need more experience." I hope they find what they're looking for but if that's how their recruiting team operates, I feel good knowing I definitely wasn't a good match. Pretty unprofessional. Just writing this to give any other recruiters they contact in ATX a heads up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at iTalent Digital (San Jose, CA) in Aug 2015

Interview

It was a great interview that included a 1:1 with one of the owners. It was a simple interview that made me feel comfortable and at ease. I was impressed with the simplicity and enjoyed that part of the interview very much.

Interview Questions
  • How do you see yourself fitting into this company?

iTalent Digital

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at iTalent Digital in Aug 2015

Interview

Interview was via the phone with the hiring manager and followed up by 2 additional people from the team. Questions were well thought out and very pointed to get a feel on my qualifications. It lasted exactly 30 minutes so I could get to the next interview on time. We had to end abruptly.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to describe my "working style" to determine if I'd fit in the team.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iTalent Digital (San Jose, CA) in Jun 2015

Interview

Everyone was very real. We had conversations, not canned interview questions. They were prompt, friendly and informative. They got the interviews scheduled and the offer to me in 2 days. They actually answered emails and phone calls. It was a 5 star experience, and I'm so glad I accepted their offer!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iTalent Digital (San Jose, CA) in May 2015

Interview

I met with the hiring manager - I was able to address any concerns and provided relevant suggestions. My recruiter thoroughly prepared me by giving me insights to not only the team but the hiring manager as well. Of course I felt her support from start to finish!

Interview Questions
  • About relevant previous experience

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iTalent Digital (San Jose, CA) in Nov 2013

Interview

The interview process is standard in my opinion. iTalent screens qualified candidates based on experience and client requirements. If you're a good fit, you'll receive a call to screen you further. If you pass an initial iTalent phone screen, then you're info is passed along to the hiring manager or team. They will review and decide if they want to have an initial phone screen or another interview process (i.e., panel or group interviews). Client interviews vary so be prepared for phone or in-person interviews. Do your homework and ask lots of questions from the recruiter to gain any insight about the position and responsibilities. You want to be prepared and stand out especially if you're interviewing with one of iTalent's clients.

Interview Questions
  • Show me your work samples and other deliverables.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iTalent Digital (Raleigh, NC) in Aug 2013

Interview

I was interviewed with 2 managers - one was new to the client company and one was seasoned. This struck a good balance. I appreciated the management's straight-forward approach in getting back to me and letting me know the status of my interview results. I had something in writing confirming my offer the very next day.

Interview Questions
  • My questions were scenario-based to verify that I understood change management methodology and approach.
RSS Feed</>Embed