Lab technologist Interview Questions

Lab Technologist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Aga Khan University
Lab Technologist was asked...1 January 2018

About my education and on going studies

2 Answers

I have done my bechalors BBA from PAF-KIET since December 2018 my majors is marketing Less

I have done my bachelors .

ReproSource

Do you like South Park?

1 Answers

Uhhh... how is that relevant? Really??

what are your lab skills?

1 Answers

I just share my experiences

Nebraska Medicine

How do you handle conflict among co-workers?

1 Answers

I try not to escalate the situation and talk to the person directly because I need to know what the issue is with that coworker Less

Mayo Clinic

Name a time you had to persuade someone to change their point of view.

1 Answers

Well u can try it your way but when I did it this way I got quicker results

How would you handle a stressful situation.

1 Answers

Depending what it was calm and intelligently

ABC Technologies

They asked standard questions wrt to work such as strengths and weaknesses.

1 Answers

Just be confident in your answers

Tampa General Hospital

Procedure experience and numbers, equipment used, and qualifications. What X-ray and hemodynamic monitoring equipment I have used. What HIS and EMR I am familiar with. Future endeavors as well as personal goals. What challenges I have had with my previous employer and environment? How do I handle conflicts and to give an example of an occurrence that had happened to me.

1 Answers

I answered openly and about what experiences I have had.

HonorHealth

I was not asked any questions. I was told about their enviornment and told that there were some very "strong personalties" also, I was told that I may be asked to flex out early occasionally when there was lack of work. I was also told that call would be a part of my responsibilites. They basically said they could train me and did i think I could handle it?? There was a lack of transparency. In the end, I was hired as a full time employee, but only getting like 30 hours per week.

1 Answers

I told them that I was ready for the change and that I was a fast learner, self starter, etc.... Less

Forensic Fluids Laboratories

If you were a type of car/vehicle, what would you be?

Learjet

Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Interview Questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

laboratory technologistlab technicianlab assistantmedical technologist