Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Scientist Interview Questions

1,850

scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Mostly situational.. guesstimate and SPSS related questions to mark proficiency in statictics and visualizations.

8 Answers

Have you been hired? Did you complete the course? How long did they take to onboard you after your spss certification?

Can I have your number I need to talk to you..it's very urgent.. please help me

No I didn't take the course, but opted out before the final round.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

is technical test score necessary to crack all rounds of interview

6 Answers

1. Given an empty BST consist of n nodes and and an array consist of n numbers. The n nodes in a BST have been already arranged in some fashion(i.e. the BST is not empty), and none of the nodes in BST are having any data, that means we have to pick the n numbers from the given array and have to fill in the given BST. We have to make sure that the structure of the BST doesn't change. That means all the left subtree and right subtree at any given node should not change at all. 2. We have a function which returns a value among {1, 0, -1}. When the function returns -1 that means we have to terminate. we have to keep on calling this function and till we get -1. this means we will get series of 1's and 0's which we have to treat like bit pattern and has to check whether the given number is divisible by 3 or not. for e.g. the function call returns the below output. 101-1=> 101=> it's a 5 which is not divisible by 3.

4 Answers

How do you design a pipeline (to a distant village)? Main factors u take care? u would go for laminar or turbulent flow

4 Answers

Why you want to work in ISRO?

4 Answers

Desgin a search system for a document search.

3 Answers

I had a sequence of logs from driver that were timestamps which their apps keeps sending every 15 seconds e.g. [10,25,40, 100, 115, 130, ...]. If the gap is more than 15 seconds then the driver is considered offline. Find the number of hours he was online.

3 Answers

mean or median which is bigger in left skew?

How to reverse strings with changing Position - Answered

3 Answers

All About your company related projects and experience in handling these projects.

110 of 1,850 Interview Questions