vakilsearch Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

vakilsearch Interview Questions

Interviews at vakilsearch

2.5

Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at vakilsearch.

Interview

As a fresher i attended this interview, three rounds of interview was conducted
    1. Programming Round
    2. Technical Round - questions asked from the code written in first round, sql queries and ways to optimize code.
    3. Technical Round

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at vakilsearch.

Interview

Pretty simple for I am an experienced applicant. The HR had called me to schedule an interview the following day and I appeared. It was a simple process and I got through

Interview Questions

• Tell me the ways of engagement you think are innovative with the target audience   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at vakilsearch in April 2019.

Interview

Average interview. If you have a basic technical knowledge and good problem-solving skill you can easily crack the interview.
    The technical interview will be relatively easy and there will be an average problem as the homework which you can solve within 3 days time interval.

Interview Questions

• One initial round with HR, followed by one technical round (telephonic) One machine test   Answer Question

Unknown Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Interview

Very worst company..... was made to wait for 3 hrs.... interviewer never turned up... no one to guide.... no basic courtesy to inform about delay.... company is like a dump yard.

If you are ready to waste hours together for a person who never turns up then it is highly recommended..

Legal Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at vakilsearch (Chennai).

Interview

It was a one day process... have a copy of all documents for verification. appreciates punctuality... please prepare on intellectual property laws before going to the interview.. I was asked about my previous experience and also about how much knowledge i had on IPR.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous experience and also about how much knowledge i had on IPR.   1 Answer

Business Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at vakilsearch (Chennai) in December 2018.

Interview

Basic interview with general questions which would eventually test your communication and convincing skills. They want you to be proactive in terms of your answers. Keep interacting to the interviewer. Your job is based upon how u talk and how u convince and the time u take to convince.

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at vakilsearch (Chennai) in February 2018.

Interview

1 face to face
    2Design assignment received through e-mail
    3 Assignment presentation and face to face
    4 Final round HR
    Interviews were done with members of the team that the position was for.

Interview Questions

• if your design is not liked, what will do?   2 Answers

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at vakilsearch (Chennai) in January 2018.

Interview

Smooth Interview Process . Very Professional. Clearly explained the job description . Vision of the company was clearly mentioned and over all process took just 3 days .Respect for employees was given at the time of interview .

Interview Questions

• My Strategic move that was done in my previous company and leadership roles that I have handled .   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at vakilsearch in July 2017.

Interview

The whole interview process was simple and easy.. no complexity and they will let you know immediately.

1. Telephonic interview.
    2. Written interview.
    3. CA interview (technical round).
    4. confirmation call.
    Hr will explain everything clearly and will clarify your doubts.

Product Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at vakilsearch.

Interview

Interview process is good first round is actually face to face interview screening then there will be technical and the product manager round and then chief technology officer round and then finally HR discussion

Interview Questions

• What is MVC architecture explain by giving a real time scenario   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.