vakilsearch Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at vakilsearch

vakilsearch

Application

I interviewed at vakilsearch

Interview

None of the team members care about your time. They will schedule an appointment and then not be available at the time nor will they inform you that there is a delay/change in the appointment. I had cleared the interview and was negotiating salary with the head of HR. He asked for a days time to get back to me with a counter and I accepted. His junior called me back and said it would not be possible to meet my expectation and I accepted the company's original offer and that they would send the offer letter the next day. The next day came and I got a call from the HR saying that they would not be considering my profile anymore and the reason for it was because they had finalized the placement with another candidate for the original salary package. So despite me expressly saying I accept the company's original offer, they went ahead and completely screwed me over. Rohan Natarajan from the legal team, Lakshmi and Mukundhan Murali from HR - watch out for them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself /education
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

vakilsearch

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at vakilsearch

Interview

As a fresher i attended this interview, three rounds of interview was conducted 1. Programming Round 2. Technical Round - questions asked from the code written in first round, sql queries and ways to optimize code. 3. Technical Round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

6m

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

2,716

1065 Comments

Join the conversation on

vakilsearch

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at vakilsearch

Interview

Pretty simple for I am an experienced applicant. The HR had called me to schedule an interview the following day and I appeared. It was a simple process and I got through

Interview Questions
  • Tell me the ways of engagement you think are innovative with the target audience

vakilsearch

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at vakilsearch in Apr 2019

Interview

Average interview. If you have a basic technical knowledge and good problem-solving skill you can easily crack the interview. The technical interview will be relatively easy and there will be an average problem as the homework which you can solve within 3 days time interval.

Interview Questions
  • One initial round with HR, followed by one technical round (telephonic) One machine test

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I interviewed at vakilsearch (Chennai)

Interview

Very worst company..... was made to wait for 3 hrs.... interviewer never turned up... no one to guide.... no basic courtesy to inform about delay.... company is like a dump yard. If you are ready to waste hours together for a person who never turns up then it is highly recommended..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at vakilsearch (Chennai)

Interview

It was a one day process... have a copy of all documents for verification. appreciates punctuality... please prepare on intellectual property laws before going to the interview.. I was asked about my previous experience and also about how much knowledge i had on IPR.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my previous experience and also about how much knowledge i had on IPR.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at vakilsearch (Chennai) in Dec 2018

Interview

Basic interview with general questions which would eventually test your communication and convincing skills. They want you to be proactive in terms of your answers. Keep interacting to the interviewer. Your job is based upon how u talk and how u convince and the time u take to convince.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at vakilsearch (Chennai) in Feb 2018

Interview

1 face to face 2Design assignment received through e-mail 3 Assignment presentation and face to face 4 Final round HR Interviews were done with members of the team that the position was for.

Interview Questions
  • if your design is not liked, what will do?

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at vakilsearch (Chennai) in Jan 2018

Interview

Smooth Interview Process . Very Professional. Clearly explained the job description . Vision of the company was clearly mentioned and over all process took just 3 days .Respect for employees was given at the time of interview .

Interview Questions
  • My Strategic move that was done in my previous company and leadership roles that I have handled .

vakilsearch

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at vakilsearch in Jul 2017

Interview

The whole interview process was simple and easy.. no complexity and they will let you know immediately. 1. Telephonic interview. 2. Written interview. 3. CA interview (technical round). 4. confirmation call. Hr will explain everything clearly and will clarify your doubts.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews