Mission: To accelerate the industry’s dynamic and continuous digital transformation.
'Self-service first' is a winning mindset. Shiri Yitzhaki talks about how being able to activate a remote data package from abroad saved her from certain summer vacation ruin.
When has a self-service option saved you?
Our AI guru Doron Youngerwood presented his insights on navigating the evolving AI landscape and building a 360-degree view of customers at last week's TM Forum Action Week in Dallas.
Innovation is a way of life for us, and part of every employee’s job. Our people make an impact, shaping tomorrow’s connected society with the world’s most exciting digital transformations. As the leader in one of the world’s most dynamic industries, we continuously reinvent ourselves, and with that, our people grow and develop all the time.
We see beyond traditional limits and are not afraid to dare, with a culture of innovation and constant learning. Our offerings and services are available on open, modular architecture using advanced technologies, deployed via DevOps.
Being passionate about what we do and having fun doing it is important to us. We work in informal global teams, often across several geographies – in an open and friendly environment
We celebrate diversity, making Amdocs more inclusive, welcoming and respectful. We are committed to building a gender diverse organization, which impacts the wider community
I worked at Amdocs full-time (Less than a year)
1) Amazing work culture to be a part of.
2) Great minds to work with. Some of them are really good at mentoring the newcomers. So they take really good care of freshers.
3) You get to work with both kinds of technologies, one being the continued ones like Java, C, C++ etc and second being the latest ones in the market.
4) Lots of activities to be a part of. Fun traditions and experiences.
1) Some projects do not have fair perks for working either over-time or working on the weekends.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune) in July 2014.
1. HR Round for assesment on aptitude, your career aspirations, goals, people management, current Job profile
2. Operations Round for Technical Assesment, Job Description, cultural fit,
3. HR Round for salary discussion, benefits,
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –