- Louisville, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 25 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (HUM)
- Founded in 1961
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Healthcare Services & Hospitals
What people are saying about Humana
Got a burning question about Humana? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Humana employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewMany interviews, little structure. People did not seem to be interested in being there. Maybe it was just the group or the level of the role. Big company so could be factor.Interview
Strengths and weaknesses during a normal day?Answer Question
See All 1,224 interviews
Humana Awards & Accolades
- DiversityInc. Top 50 Companies for Mentoring, DiversityInc®, 2022
- DiversityInc. Top 50 Companies for Philanthropy, DiversityInc®, 2022
Popular Careers with Humana Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Humana Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Humana
Employees rate Humana 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 6,213 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 74% of employees would recommend working at Humana to a friend. This is based on 6,213 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
64% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Humana as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Humana.
68% of employees think that Humana has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.