What people are saying about Humana
Got a burning question about Humana? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Humana employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and very professional" (in 645 reviews)
- "It can be a tedious job with tons of time on the road but the pay is good." (in 417 reviews)
- "The ability to work from home is a great plus" (in 386 reviews)
- "The flexibility and people are great!" (in 217 reviews)
- "Flexibility and great work life balance" (in 205 reviews)
- "It's not worth the mental beat down you get from this poor management team." (in 246 reviews)
- "Level Managers don't get developed" (in 108 reviews)
- "Disorganized and poor leadership" (in 95 reviews)
- "call) with 20 hours weekly yet we get NO HOURS & NO TRAINING!! Why did they hire us exactly??" (in 91 reviews)
- "Middle management is self absorbed and upper management is blind to this fact." (in 82 reviews)
Found 6,192 of over 7T reviews
Updated 1 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.010 Nov 2022Process AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Best place to start your career
Not much of a con but don't expect much help when joined, also you may need to jump to different teams
- 4.011 Sept 2023Project ManagerFormer Employee
Good experience in education field and exposure
Good experience to work with marginalized children and community who have never been in school. Develop ing the educational program for teacher education and primary school.
Humana Reviews FAQs
Humana has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 6,636 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Humana to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
74% of Humana employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Humana 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.