- Burlington, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 38 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (LH)
- Founded in 1978
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Healthcare Services & Hospitals
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Labcorp (United States)
InterviewInterview process was lengthy but I was able to meet with a lot of great people and learn about the position. It seems like a great company to work for.Interview
Why are you interested in this role?Answer Question
See All 1,665 interviews
Labcorp Awards & Accolades
- America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity 2023, Newsweek.com, 2023
- Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index (HEI), 2022
Popular Careers with Labcorp Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Labcorp Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Labcorp
Employees rate Labcorp 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 9,118 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 71% of employees would recommend working at Labcorp to a friend. This is based on 9,118 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
61% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Labcorp as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Labcorp.
65% of employees think that Labcorp has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.