What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good.We try to do little things for employees like providing snacks." (in 795 reviews)
- "Great people working on a common goal to bring new therapies to the market faster and lower development costs." (in 382 reviews)
- "Great employees and coworkers." (in 218 reviews)
- "good work life balance and gain skills" (in 199 reviews)
- "Great people and teams" (in 139 reviews)
- "Poor management and observed lack of integrity on many levels" (in 557 reviews)
- "The pay was low and they only offered 1% raise even with a perfect annual review" (in 441 reviews)
- "No analytical work and poor training" (in 190 reviews)
- "Salaries are low and not competitive." (in 163 reviews)
- "Supervisors have little sense of accepting responsibility for mistakes; blame is often shouldered by employees." (in 146 reviews)
Found 8,924 of over 10T reviews
Updated 1 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW25 Apr 2023System AdministratorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Good Culture & supportive colleagues with sharing knowledge.
All good as of now.Labcorp Response6mo
We appreciate you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
- 5.014 Sept 2023Data CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Good Managers and fellow colleagues. Good work life balance
none as of now, its good.Labcorp Response3w
Thanks for providing your review of Labcorp!
Labcorp Reviews FAQs
Labcorp has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 9,638 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Labcorp to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
71% of Labcorp employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Labcorp 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.