Calsoft Reviews

Updated 10 Aug 2020

Calsoft CEO and Founder Anupam Bhide (no image)
Anupam Bhide
Cons
  1. "Great work environment"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Pune

I have been working at Calsoft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible working hours Able to contribute to multiple projects Senior architects / leads immediately available for any guidance in depth Most projects are self driven with minimal overhead from management Decent salary High configuration Laptops available to almost everyone Transparent work culture among core departments - HR, recruitment, IT

Cons

In-depth technical domain training is difficult Govt service roads connecting Bavdhan office need improvement

2. "Good place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Software Development Engineer

I have been working at Calsoft full-time

Pros

* Good learning opportunities * Domains

Cons

* Medical policies * Infrastructure * Salary

3. "A place to learn and grow.."

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Pune

I have been working at Calsoft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Considering you get into a good project, the scope of learning is tremendous. Mentors are helpful. Complete ownership of your work, considering you prove yourself that you are capable of handling it. Heaven for freshers.

Cons

Beware of HR politics. Be ignorant of team politics and you will do wonders. Work work and work and you will see yourself rising above all above.

Continue reading
  4. "Very good support from the organisation"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pune

I have been working at Calsoft full-time for more than a year

Pros

In these tough times company has declared no pay cuts

Cons

I have got support from everyone hence no complaints

5. "Awesome workplace and work culture if you really want to explore technology."

Former Employee - Principal Development Engineer in Pune

I worked at Calsoft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked with Calsoft from last 3.9 years and below are few pros of Calsoft, - Calsoft is the place, where you can manage your work life balance. - Calsoft has very productive atmosphere and you will definitely love the company work culture. - If you are hungry for knowledge, then Calsoft is the best place where you can enhance your technical skills. - I really enjoy my work, as everyone from Calsoft are very co-operative and supportive, including my bossess! ;) - Last but not the least, The Mantra of success is, "Work hard, party harder".

Cons

- Less variety of food in Canteen.

Calsoft Response

July 27, 2020HRBP

We’re glad to receive feedback from our former employees. It gives us a sense of satisfaction when our employees acknowledge the learning environment which Calsoft offers! Technology is in our DNA and we encourage employees to enhance their technical abilities and provide them the necessary environment. We wish you all the very best in your career!

6. "Great company"

Current Employee - Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Pune

I have been working at Calsoft full-time

Pros

Amazing work culture,supportive seniors, Career growth

Cons

Canteen food is not so good

"Worst Company for Freshers"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Pune

I worked at Calsoft full-time for less than a year

Pros

No Pros for this company

Cons

1. They will Hire you as a software developer and will give you the work for maintaining excel sheets 2. Very Short term projects 3. Cheap politics (takes all your credit for your work)

Calsoft Response

July 22, 2020Human Resources

Looks like you were assigned on some data science project that required working on excel. While we acknowledge your discontentment, we’re sure that the assignment enhanced your learning at the early stages of your career.

"Favorism at it's best"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Pune
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Calsoft full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Nice parking 2. Location of Company is very easy to reach. There is no traffic near the company area. 3. Good Canteen. Lunch and Dinner are subsided by company. 4. In most of the projects work-life balance is good. 5. Exit procedure is well managed. We are not required to meet anyone in person for getting his/her signature.

Cons

1. Manipulation in Glassdoor reviews. If you observe carefully, you will find time based few back to back positive reviews (with small description) to balance out negative reviews. 2. Extreme favorism is in Calsoft. If you observe carefully, awards & promotions are given mostly to people who are favorites of a director/Manager. You need to attend only 2 award ceremonies to realise this. 3. Less chances of getting project. You may have to spend many months on bench. 4. Poor WFH policy. It is almost impossible to get work from home. 5. Outdated technology stack. 6. Very short time projects. Most of the projects are of timeline of 2 months. 7. Bad Performance Appraisal. If your package is on higher side, they will give you 0% hike. 8. Completely biased HR policies. The HR policies are different for people above manager designation and people at/below manager designation.

Continue reading

"Strongly recommend not to join this company"

Former Employee - Engineer

I worked at Calsoft full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are no pros to mention

Cons

- Company is concentrated to few employees who has been there more than 5 years. - Old employees created dependency on project, they haven't share knowledge. - Worst management, politically polluted environment, no growth. - Don't spoil your career by joining this organization .

Continue reading

"A very bad company to work with"

Former Employee - Software Development Engineer

I worked at Calsoft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Not many to share. Salary is good

Cons

No proper management. No work life balance. Extra hours of work all the time. no professionalism

Found 256 reviews