Calsoft Reviews

Updated Sep 23, 2021

Found 378 of over 393 reviews

3.5
Calsoft CEO and Founder Anupam Bhide (no image)
Anupam Bhide
Pros
  • "Good projects and good work life balance(in 32 reviews)

• "Work load balance with flexible timings(in 30 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Short-term projects, Mid-level Non-technical Management(in 14 reviews)

• "HR policies and the gifts and bonus aren't good(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Aug 23, 2021 - Quality Assurance Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Calsoft is the favorite company I've worked for so far in my career. First and foremost, the company has an amazing company culture. People are really good to one another here.

Cons

low salary and too much work pressure.

Human Resources

We acknowledge your feedback. We're glad to note that Calsoft is your dream company. Your association with Calsoft has been long and fruitful. We look forward to assisting our employees in their growth path at Calsoft. Calsoft has always been paying basis performance and rewarding their high performers on a frequent basis. Last year was unique due to pandemic however the organisation has been looking at all possible ways of assisting and supporting employees in their tough times. For any future support please reach out to the HR team members for help. We wish you good luck and success at Calsoft

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good company to work

Sep 18, 2021 - Principal Development Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Having good clients and projects

Cons

There is no work / life balanced for few projects, but good to learn that part as well..

Human Resources

We acknowledge your feedback. Calsoft as an organisation has always been enabling employees in a way that they are able to manage their work life balance. We stand strong on this parameter as far as feedback from all our employees are concerned. We understand your point that for an interim period on certain projects this might not be achieved. This might be predominantly during the delivery timelines and we would try and ensure that we enable good work life balance to employees. While you have moved on, you may reach out of us through support@calsoftinc.com

3. The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
      Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good company to work with

Sep 7, 2021 - Engineering Manager in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good technical exposure , working atmosphere

Cons

Short term projects, average appraisal

Human Resources

Thanks we appreciate your feedback. You have decided to move on. We wish you good luck and you may reach out to us through support@calsoftinc.com for any future help.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice Copany

Sep 7, 2021 - Senior Manager Talent Acquisition in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company to work with

Cons

Need growth prospective for the overall growth

Human Resources

Appreciate your feedback. We are a developing organisation and we definitely need support of our senior staff and all employees in this journey. we believe in growing with our employees and we're sure that in doing so we will be creating possibilities for enabling freedom of action / thought to all extend possible. You being our current employee, we would encourage you to talk to the HR team and seek help whenever need be.

6. 3.0

Company was good

Sep 13, 2021 - Software Development Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice work environment, very good company for freshers

Cons

No cons . Overall experience was good

Human Resources

Thanks we appreciate and acknowledge your feedback. We hope that you have a good career growth path with Calsoft. We would encourage you to connect with the managers, directors and HR for any support or help you may need in the near future

7. 3.0
      Current Employee

Its good but mostly they deployed in client location

Sep 13, 2021 - Principal Development Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

work and personal life balance

Cons

Not good Salary offered even hike percentage is very low

Human Resources

Thanks we acknowledge your feedback. Calsoft has been working in the SNVC space on T&M and staff aug projects. While we are all in the pandemic for more than 1.5 yrs. now, working from office space or client location is never not the current scenario. We have encouraged employees to work from home and so has our clients, to ensure enough safety. You being our current employee, you may please reach out to the HR team for any future help you may need. Thanks!

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Company culture is quite good

Aug 27, 2021 - Software Development Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

- They offer timely updates about every activity. - Communication with HR and Manager happens frequently. - There is absolute clarity about work and a sense of purpose in every employee. - Everyone is ready to help.

Cons

- Not much. - Little less career development but it is not an issue because they provide resources if contacted to HR.

Human Resources

Thanks we appreciate your feedback. We look forward to supporting our employees by guiding them through their career path with Calsoft. You being our current employee you may please reach out to the HR team for any support.

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

Sep 8, 2021 - Senior QA in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Has some good projects. Known in storage domain.

Cons

Internal politics can be challenging

Human Resources

Thanks we acknowledge your feedback. We are a strong player in the SNVC space. We hope that you get to carve a good career graph at Calsoft. Please reach out to the senior team / director and HR and they would be more than happy to assist you in this journey.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

managers ruin the work life

Sep 23, 2021 - Senior IT Support Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is not pros for the compaany but you will get your pay on 1st of everymonth. location is quiete good because as in IT we need to come to the office everyday as entire IT industry are working from home. we daily come to office since Covid start. because we are in IT dept. never understand this mentality

Cons

Realistic picture - politics, unprofessional, biasness, underpaid, no growth. Manager rule the IT and never let their team grow. Only few employee grow because they are their favourites .Would never recommend joining this company - there are far better options in the market. Manager always in wrong attitude, very sensitive, egostic. very baised and political. They can halt your career. he thinks that only he knows everything and think themself he is right always but not at all. he doesn't know anything apart from sending good essay in emails to the department and in the orgazation. Only due to sr manager causing attrition in IT please look at the record of your own Calsoft. All are looking to change the job. Appraisal is only based on the personal relationships with Manager. Human Resources is just for show. Never ever interfear with. No one ever retain to the dept because of single failure. one you resign manager behave like very rudly and pass internally to the team that do not talk to this employee. Sily thing... Well Political player within the dept. previous reviews in glassdorr are very true about this.

11. 3.0
      Current Employee

Good company to learn not so great to earn

Aug 31, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is really great if you want learning opportunities. You'll get direct responsibilities on things and you'll get to make key decisions on projects you're working. Work culture is fairly decent, though you may feel different depending upon how the culture was in your previous company.

Cons

If you're seeking good growth in the company financially, then it'll be a big struggle. You'll have to make your way through the higher management and then if you're lucky you may get a decent hike. Otherwise expect very minimal hike financially. Efforts you put in your work may not get equally rewarded unless you are in a good team and working under key members of the company and you have really great bond with them. Similar scenario for promotion.

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources

We are glad to receive your feedback. It is really nice to hear that employee envisage and receive a learning graph at Calsoft. Every company progressing with qualitative upward movement on the career and learning graph that each employee get to visualize for himself / herself. Calsoft strongly believes in providing a very cozy and connected network for all its employees across project teams and hence across the departments and organisation. Its purely based on the experience that we can create for our employees they feel that the culture is good to progress. Calsoft has always been at par in the market awaring its employees with the competent salary and reward packages. Last 1.5 yrs. have been a struggle for companies across however, we have still managed to receive great support from our employees and in return we have been able to acknowledge their efforts. Promotions are completely performance based. Employees cannot scale up the ladder just with the total experience. It has to be in accordance with the relevant performance standards. We would definitely continue to value our most valuable asset - Our Employee. its a mutual success that we would want to continue to experience in the coming years. You are our current employee and we are really glad to receive a feedback from you. You may please reach out to the HR team for any further support that you may need, thanks!!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 378 Reviews