Calsoft Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 105 of over 105 interviews

Recruiter23%
Applied online18%
HardAverageEasy

Calsoft

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft

Interview

Applied for UI developer position. Online test three coding questions based on HTML, CSS and Angular. 3 technical rounds related to HTML, CSS, Javascript and Angular. HR discussion. Average level interview. Accepted offer.

Interview Questions
  • HTML, CSS, Javascript related questions
    Answer Question

Calsoft

Application

I interviewed at Calsoft

Interview

We were shortlisted on the basis of the resume first and then were supposed to give an online assesment after which we were shortlisted for the interviews which lasted for about 30 minutes each

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bangalore) in Oct 2020

Interview

HR Prasanti was very cool and understandable and was scheduling interview as per Candidate convenience. Asked me to concentrate what are the areas i have to concentrate. First was telephonic. Next VIdeo conferencing by Calsoft. Once cleared after 3 to 5 days as per my convenience had client Arris networks online test in C 2 puzzles from hacker earth and 10 objective questions. After clearing in with in one week, Arris networks interview was there. Have to really prepare for it.

Interview Questions
  • C questions:- Explain Function Pointers with an example. Project questions. As the position was for Arris Networks in networking products, Calsoft asked L2 questions and networking questions like MTU of the network, STP, VLAN questions etc. Fundamentals have to be good. Arris asked 2 programs to execute one function pointer question and the other one to include one node in the middle of doubly Linked List. Asked Stack corruption, Cross compilation, how will attach process to gdb. how to go to frames and how wil debug issues. asked me to explain a critical issue workd. Asked L2 questions, STP, RSTP etc. what are the various timers in STP. LACP protocol.
1 person found this interview helpful

Calsoft

Application

I interviewed at Calsoft

Interview

transparent process. all the interviewers were ready with the questions. HRs were prompt to help you with the process. They set you free as soon as process is completed and provide you feedback over call.

Interview Questions
  • not remembered but questions were more domain knowledge specific

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in Jul 2020

Interview

I believe the process has three rounds (I think I couldn't clear the second one as there was no response from HR, even after enquiry) 1. Coding test (Mettl) 2 hours - Four coding problems had to be solved. I could finish only and the fourth one was incomplete, 2. Technical Round - It was mostly focused on Java and was based on API knowledge, collections, and couple of more coding problems 3. HR

Interview Questions
  • Questions were mostly from Java and coding based - like final classes, custom Immutable class, coding one, coding problem where had to use stack, questions Java inheritance and visibility of methods and variables. Some questions were on serializable, and threads (No questions were on Spring, Hibernate etc. as mentioned in the job profile)
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview was good. I got selected but after getting an offer letter within one month they revoked my offer letter saying that currently, we do not have a requirement. I would suggest do not put your resignation based on this company. Do not believe after getting an offer letter that you are selected. It completely depends on them. There is no job security. Always look for a better opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • the first round was programming. second and third was technical face to face.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Calsoft (New York, NY) in Mar 2020

Interview

One of the worst interview experience, took 3 technical rounds with the same basic set of questions and I was able to clear them all, followed by one Mettl test, after that the HR said that you have cleared all the interviewed asked me to send all the documents and than he didn't released the offer letter as he wanted written commitment from me. HR name is Parth agrawal in case the company is reading this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process is average. After getting an offer when my one month is left for NP they revoke the offer letter and say we do have requirements now .we will soon get in touch with you soon. very bad experience. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY

Interview Questions
  • They ask you about the algorithm and data structure question to solve.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in Feb 2020

Interview

Not impressed with the calsoft hiring team. Before coming I had asked them if I would be free by 1pm. They told that yes you would be free if you reach on time but actually I got free by 4pm. Then there was lot of waiting time between the interview. I had to wait almost 1.5 hours for last round of interview. After the interview they told me that I got selected and asked all the details like salary slips etc.. but after 2 weeks they told that the position has gone on hold. That was really weird If you can it give an offer then why take interview and waste candidates time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in Jan 2020

Interview

interview was good and all the questions are genuine, there are thee rounds of intterview, first one was with biz dev manager and another two was with biz dev director, company is also good i had enjoyed a lot working there

Interview Questions
  • why do you want a carrier in sales?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 105 Interviews