Calsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Calsoft Interview Questions

Interviews at Calsoft

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Calsoft (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

One of the worst interview experience, took 3 technical rounds with the same basic set of questions and I was able to clear them all, followed by one Mettl test, after that the HR said that you have cleared all the interviewed asked me to send all the documents and than he didn't released the offer letter as he wanted written commitment from me. HR name is Parth agrawal in case the company is reading this.

Interview Questions

Interview

--- Walk-in on Saturday
    --- 3 Round of Technical Interview,
    --- 1 Manager or Director round
    --- 1 HR round.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

Was done through my undergraduate college. Was an intern for my BE project. The first phase was a quiz that was mostly mathematical and puzzles. Next was an on-site interview with my project guide.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about Java, object oriented design, and a few personal choice questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune).

Interview

Overall good but takes a lot of time to release offer atleast be quick ok this. However if candidates is selected then why it's taking too long to release the offer what is hardline

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview was good. I got selected but after getting an offer letter within one month they revoked my offer letter saying that currently, we do not have a requirement.

I would suggest do not put your resignation based on this company. Do not believe after getting an offer letter that you are selected. It completely depends on them.

There is no job security. Always look for a better opportunity.

Interview Questions

• the first round was programming. second and third was technical face to face.   Answer Question

Lead Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in February 2020.

Interview

Not impressed with the calsoft hiring team. Before coming I had asked them if I would be free by 1pm. They told that yes you would be free if you reach on time but actually I got free by 4pm. Then there was lot of waiting time between the interview. I had to wait almost 1.5 hours for last round of interview. After the interview they told me that I got selected and asked all the details like salary slips etc.. but after 2 weeks they told that the position has gone on hold. That was really weird If you can it give an offer then why take interview and waste candidates time.

Interview Questions

• Python basic questions like list, tuples, decorator etc   Answer Question

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in January 2020.

Interview

I got call from company HR, asked me about basic questions like current profile, salary and understanding about the python development and interest in new role.
    HR explained briefly about the role before scheduling interview.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between extend and append in list?   Answer Question

Senior Automation(Selenium Testing) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in January 2020.

Interview

*Kindly don't waste your weekdays time for interviews at clasoft at last they will give you silly reasons*.

They have have taken 1 telephonic technical round and after than one face to face which also technical . once you cleared those rounds client and managerial rounds going to happen.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

It was not a serious hiring. I cleared 3 technical rounds for their client location NetApp and after that HR said position on hold. It was waste of time for me.

Angular Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bavdhan

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bavdhan) in August 2019.

Interview

There are four rounds, 2 technical round , 3rd is online test and last round is director or manager regard.

Technical round is based on JavaScript and oops concepts.

Some Typescript and angular.

Mostly interview questions are based on arrays and object

Interview Questions

• basic of JavaScript, Typescript, Angular,
      arrays, objects   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.