Divami Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Divami Reviews

Updated 10 Dec 2019

4.1
Divami CEO and Co-Founder Naveen Puttagunta (no image)
Naveen Puttagunta
  1. "Excellent Place for dynamic growth - Almost 2 yrs of experience"

Former Employee - User Experience Engineer in Hyderābād

I worked at Divami full-time for more than a year

Pros

Wonder full culture. Open Office space.every one is reachable. All the employees are very helpful. Will get plenty of opportunity to execute new things. High personal growth Excellent CEO and Development leads are -Unique, Kind, Talented, Problem Solving Expert -

Cons

nothing to say - zero cons.

Advice to Management

Participate in external sessions, Session with experts from outside Divami. Wish you all the best

Divami2019-12-10
  2. "A good place to learn and work"

Former Employee - User Experience Engineer

I worked at Divami full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Better Exposure to multiple technologies/domains. 2. Everyone in Divami talented and adaptable to any situation, enthusiastic to learn new things. 3. Encouraging and supportive leaders. 4. Open office space and culture, You can reach out to anyone if you have ideas/problems. 5. When you need help, no one says no regardless of their work. 6. Gives importance to every employee. And many more... Divami's major strength is People. Everyone friendly and feels accountable for their position and gives their best always. Great to have good CEO & Development head who always inspires with their character and lead from the front.

Cons

Nothing much important to say.

Advice to Management

As there is always improvement to whatever we do, conduct more one on ones to understand and make people feel comfortable. Increase the internal knowledge sharing sessions to keep everyone on the same page. Continue the great work and wishing Divami more success in the future.

Divami2019-12-08
  3. "My experience at divami as UX designer is short yet wonderful."

I worked at Divami full-time for less than a year

Pros

They have great work culture. You can see high empowerment of women in the organisation. Your opinion will be acknowledged for sure. I joined this place as a fresher and gained quite a hands on experience.

Cons

I don’t think i have any

Divami2019-12-03

"Toxic Work Environment"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Divami full-time for less than a year

Pros

• A few individuals are talented. Working with them has been a pleasure. • There is a scope to learn, but be prepared to put in 10x the efforts compared to anywhere else to obtain the same knowledge.

Cons

• Terrible work-life balance People are almost always working late overtime to make ends meet without compensation. The company evaluates your dedication to work primarily based on the number of hours spent in the office, which can put pressure to overextend yourselves to just be acknowledged. Moreover, being sleepless and working late is seen as a sign of machoism which can be intrinsically toxic but still expected from an unwilling employee. • No coherent design process In my opinion, the company has a mathematical approach to solving design challenges, not necessarily always logical or efficient. The core of any design process, brainstorming, ideation and collaboration is simply absent to the point where it hinders a project at later stages resulting in reworks and constant delays. • Poor management No freedom to choose your projects. Poor delegation of work. The issue of communication gap magnifies the chances of reworks which in turn increases the efforts for everyone, the client, company and employee. There is visible micromanagement which further impedes the efficiency of work. The reporting structure is mismanaged. • Poor office environment The office space is too tight and ill-equipped. It's mostly hot inside. Workplace feels more family-run but not professional. Socialising and playing table tennis are seen the only valid forms of taking a break. No breaks if you do anything else because you will receive comments for it eventually. • Office Politics *sigh* • Other 1. Flexible work hours don't really exist due to clockwatching: seniors keep track of your in and out times. 2. Work from home needs approval in advance and is restricted. 3. Work culture does not promote an ease of mind to take entitled leaves. 4. There seem to be no leaders but rather just managers. 5. The direction and vision of the company are hard to find. 6. Upper management has a hard time accepting criticism.

Advice to Management

I believe narcissism is a good quality for a strong leader. It can motivate others to do better when they see an unwavering leader. Although too much of anything can be unhealthy and as such, I hope the upper management understands to treat their employees with more respect and understand boundaries. The relationship needs to be symbiotic.

Divami2019-11-23

"UX Designer"

I worked at Divami full-time for more than a year

Pros

The more I praise about the company the less it is. I recently moved on from the company but I will always cherish my time at Divami. Prathima, Naveen the whole design team, HR everyone is to be admired. If you are starting your career and get to work at Divami, it will be great experience.

Cons

None. And trust me nobody asked me to write this review. I will have to use a lot of my brain's grey matter to come up with cons cause there are actually very few and can be ignored.

Divami2019-07-12

"Excellent Working Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I have been working at Divami full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great working culture and human values. Can improve technically growth. Time to salaries. No time limits. Work from home availability.

Cons

Nothing to say, there are no deflects.

Advice to Management

Nothing to say, (They support to personally, technically for all employees.)

Divami2018-07-27

"very hard working"

Current Employee - User Experience Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Divami full-time for more than a year

Pros

Small company Easy to reach out to senior people even to CEO Friday events

Cons

Long hours is bad in long term no training or learning in specific project short or impossible deadlines lot of pressure on developers, specifically junior developers No reward for working on weekend and late nights or till next day morning

Advice to Management

improve design dev interaction easy designs take long time

Divami2018-06-05

"UX Engineer"

I worked at Divami full-time

Pros

The Open work environment: you may be surprised to hear that there no restriction for a employee to sit at a specific location unless they are working on a Desktop. You are free to sit anywhere and with anyone. You will be evaluated twice per year making it easy to set targets for yourself to learn and grow. Flat Hierarchy: simply anyone mean any one can go directly to the CEO and speak to him about your concerns. They work on latest tech. one should be always on toes. Great place to learn and grow for some one starting their career.

Cons

Should be on toes always in terms of new tech making it tough to make oneself expert in it.

Advice to Management

Keep the good work going.

Divami2018-05-18

"It was a very good company"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Divami full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome environment to work/learn, unless you aren't willing to burn through 24*7 in office

Cons

There are not much. But to extract the list, SOME of the review's are not genuine. 1. No opportunity to select the project. you are compelled to work, even you aren't willing to do 2. They won't pay you for the food which you have ordered while working on late nights / weekends 3. There was no politics at first. however, now, there is. In the event that you get connected to the administration/seniors, no need to put your 100% endeavors. Indeed, there are individuals who are like this 4. Working hours are constantly late. I can't point a single project, which had ended up without late nights / weekend works 5. Running late to office doesn't imply that employee is apathetic or unreliable, however he may had spent late night in the workplace PS: All these are not much issues to an employee but are genuine

Divami2018-04-25

"Hearts On, Hands On, Minds On!"

Current Employee - User Experience Designer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Divami full-time for more than a year

Pros

I think Divami's strength lies in two factors (amongst many more), its team and the office space. Team - The team and its people is Divami's strength. The company is very people-centric and that really helps stay motivated through even the most difficult challenges. Office Space - The space is vibrant and encourages communication between employees. This truly helps have a transparent environment where we can learn from each other, work through a challenge together or sometimes just laugh about something silly.

Cons

They take the phrase "work like there is no tomorrow" too seriously!!! But for a occasional and minor speedbumps ( which would be there in any company) Divami is a pleasant place to work at.

Advice to Management

Keep it going!

Divami2018-03-21