Divami Reviews

Updated Jul 20, 2022

Found 59 of over 72 reviews

4.4
Divami CEO and Co-Founder Naveen Puttagunta (no image)
Naveen Puttagunta
Pros
  • "Great working culture and human values(in 6 reviews)

• "Divami is secular and religion neutral(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Nothing to say, there are no deflects(in 6 reviews)

• "Working hours are late, but that is mostly when there is any unplanned work which comes through(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

107.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Divami~953753
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

Great working experience

Jul 20, 2022 - User Experience Designer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Great environment 2. Helpful people 3. Learning and growth

Cons

Sometimes the working hours get extended due to work. But everyone is very supportive.

2. 5.0

Good Company

Jun 10, 2022 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best place to learn work.

Cons

No cons that I know.

3. 5.0

Review on divami

May 23, 2022 - UI Designer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice place to work You can learn a lot from here Nice people

Cons

Nothing seems bad to me

4. 5.0

Great Company!

May 17, 2022 - User Experience Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very well balanced work-life. Beautiful workplace with several amenities. Fun Work Culture!!

Cons

no cons . None. Nil.

5. 5.0

Best Culture and Work environment

Apr 27, 2022 - Program Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Fun culture and good hearted people. 2. Employee Centric company. 3. High visionary management. 4. Decent Pay and on time salary 5. As a growing company, one should wear multiple hats - Which is an opportunity for personal growth. 6. Higher management is easily accessible. 7. Cafeteria - Free 8. Flexible Timings - complete the dependencies on time.

Cons

There are No cons as I know

6. 4.0
      Former Employee

UX Engineer at Divami

Apr 10, 2022 - UX Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. If you want start career in divami, go head. 2. Will get good opportunity in every area in development. 3. Good environment and very support team members.

Cons

Don't worry, few things common all companies.

Continue reading
    7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Good place for UX Design and Development

Feb 10, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

CEO - Cool, An Excellent Problem Solver, Highly Skilled and experienced person. You will always get answer to your questions

Cons

Nothing in my mind .

8. 4.0
      Current Employee

A great place to work and grow.

Feb 21, 2022 - Functional Reviewer
      Business Outlook

Pros

1.Great Work Culture . 2.Awesome people. 3.Plenty of opportunities to work and grow.

Cons

No major cons as such.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome work culture

Feb 3, 2022 - User Experience Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started my career in this organisation.I learn complete front end application development from scratch to pro level. Every time there is chance to learn new technologies. If you have a zeal to work new technologies the perfect place is this. There are no hierarchy you can talk with any one in this organisation.

Cons

There are no cons for this organisation,Perfectly designed.

1 person found this review helpful

Divami Response

HR Manager

Hi, Thanks a lot for the positive words of encouragement. We really hope you continue to have an exciting career ahead with us, full of learning.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Feedback of my tenure at Divami

Jan 27, 2022 - User Experience Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

- You get extremely amicable environment. - The authorities are completely employee friendly. - Flexible timings as I was WFH - The firm supports you towards your higher education.(Leaves-wise) - Most of the employees here who are in the management team and the developers have years of experience which makes this place a real bonus point in learning several technologies.

Cons

- The only cons I had were because I was onboarded virtually, and I wished to have worked on site.

Continue reading

Divami Response

HR Manager

Hi, We would have loved to have you onboard with us at our office, but some things are just beyond us. We hope to have offered a positive employee experience with us. Here's wishing you all the best.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Reviews

Divami Reviews FAQs

Divami has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 72 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Divami to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Divami employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Divami. This rating has improved by 16% over the last 12 months.

94% of Divami employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Divami 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Divami to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be management, work life balance.

Popular Careers with Divami Job Seekers