Divami Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Divami Reviews

Updated Jul 12, 2019

Found 26 reviews

4.1
Divami CEO Naveen Puttagunta (no image)
Naveen Puttagunta
  1. "UX Designer"

Former Employee - User Experience Designer in Hyderābād

I worked at Divami full-time for more than a year

Pros

The more I praise about the company the less it is. I recently moved on from the company but I will always cherish my time at Divami. Prathima, Naveen the whole design team, HR everyone is to be admired. If you are starting your career and get to work at Divami, it will be great experience.

Cons

None. And trust me nobody asked me to write this review. I will have to use a lot of my brain's grey matter to come up with cons cause there are actually very few and can be ignored.

Divami2019-07-12
  2. "Excellent Working Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I have been working at Divami full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great working culture and human values. Can improve technically growth. Time to salaries. No time limits. Work from home availability.

Cons

Nothing to say, there are no deflects.

Advice to Management

Nothing to say, (They support to personally, technically for all employees.)

Divami2018-07-27

"very hard working"

Current Employee - User Experience Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Divami full-time for more than a year

Pros

Small company Easy to reach out to senior people even to CEO Friday events

Cons

Long hours is bad in long term no training or learning in specific project short or impossible deadlines lot of pressure on developers, specifically junior developers No reward for working on weekend and late nights or till next day morning

Advice to Management

improve design dev interaction easy designs take long time

Divami2018-06-05

September 14, 2018HR Manager

It is unfortunate to know that you didn't have a good employee experience. However, we have tried our best to keep employee morale high. We would love to discuss and understand if there is a way that we can sort out!

4. "UX Engineer"

I worked at Divami full-time

Pros

The Open work environment: you may be surprised to hear that there no restriction for a employee to sit at a specific location unless they are working on a Desktop. You are free to sit anywhere and with anyone. You will be evaluated twice per year making it easy to set targets for yourself to learn and grow. Flat Hierarchy: simply anyone mean any one can go directly to the CEO and speak to him about your concerns.... They work on latest tech. one should be always on toes. Great place to learn and grow for some one starting their career.

Cons

Should be on toes always in terms of new tech making it tough to make oneself expert in it.

Advice to Management

Keep the good work going.

Divami2018-05-18

May 22, 2018HR Manager

Thank you for the kind words! Glad that you had a good working experience with us!

"It was a very good company"

I worked at Divami full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome environment to work/learn, unless you aren't willing to burn through 24*7 in office

Cons

There are not much. But to extract the list, SOME of the review's are not genuine. 1. No opportunity to select the project. you are compelled to work, even you aren't willing to do 2. They won't pay you for the food which you have ordered while working on late nights / weekends 3. There was no politics at first. however, now, there is. In the event that you get connected to the administration/seniors, no need... to put your 100% endeavors. Indeed, there are individuals who are like this 4. Working hours are constantly late. I can't point a single project, which had ended up without late nights / weekend works 5. Running late to office doesn't imply that employee is apathetic or unreliable, however he may had spent late night in the workplace PS: All these are not much issues to an employee but are genuine

Divami2018-04-25

May 3, 2018HR Manager

Thank you for the feedback. Sorry to know about your not so great experience with us. Every Company always strives to be better with every single day, doesn't always happen but doesn't mean we stop trying.

6. "Hearts On, Hands On, Minds On!"

Current Employee - User Experience Designer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Divami full-time for more than a year

Pros

I think Divami's strength lies in two factors (amongst many more), its team and the office space. Team - The team and its people is Divami's strength. The company is very people-centric and that really helps stay motivated through even the most difficult challenges. Office Space - The space is vibrant and encourages communication between employees. This truly helps have a transparent environment where we can... learn from each other, work through a challenge together or sometimes just laugh about something silly.

Cons

They take the phrase "work like there is no tomorrow" too seriously!!! But for a occasional and minor speedbumps ( which would be there in any company) Divami is a pleasant place to work at.

Advice to Management

Keep it going!

Divami2018-03-21
  7. "#divamilife"

I have been working at Divami full-time

Pros

I joined Divami as a fresher, and its been 2 years since then. I have learnt a lot from the leads here, which has helped me in improving my skills. To point out some unique and specific Pros 1. A very open office culture. No hierarchy as such. 2. Get to learn new techniques from leads or colleagues 3. Freedom of choosing projects. You also get to work on different kinds of projects in varied fields. 4.... People love food here. 5. No politics among the employees. 6. Leads are always available to guide you through and help you with work.

Cons

1. Working hours are late, but that is mostly when there is any unplanned work which comes through. I can't think of any other cons

Advice to Management

They are always on their toes to make the employees as comfortable as possible, so no advice, they are doing their best

Divami2018-02-19

"Divami - A home away from home"

Current Employee - UI-UX Designer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Divami full-time for less than a year

Pros

Open environment No corporate feel (hierarchy or ego) Everyone treats each other like family Best place to learn from others A place where the company stands up for it's employees Fun events at work

Cons

Hectic work timelines (though I guess always having work is a good thing?)

Advice to Management

More fun events please? :)

Divami2018-02-02

"Great place to Work!"

I have been working at Divami full-time

Pros

The pros are many in number, few key ones being - No hierarchy as such. Anyone, can reach out to the CEO and the management when needed. - Flexi work options. - Not too particular about punch in and out time, all that matters is whether the work is done or not - Trust on employee for their tasks. Help the employees take ownership for their work and help when they are stuck - Amazing bunch of employees,... friendly and very lively - Office never feels like any typical corporate office, open, airy and vibrant just like the overall Company - Love the working conditions. - Empathetic leadership (value employee opinions and pay a patient listening to issues and try their best to resolve it)

Cons

Wouldn't really term anything as a "downside" or "con". Just that sometimes it gets really tough on the employees, when having to deliver work withing strict schedules where they ought to go beyond their working hours/ days. That said, this is something which every Company goes through at some point, for sure.

Advice to Management

Divami has an amazing culture. lets strive to make it stronger than ever before.

Divami2018-02-02

"Good place to work"

Former Employee - User Experience Designer in Hyderābād

I worked at Divami full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- nice place to learn new things - get a chance to work on variety of design projects - very informal environment, happy go people - lot of flexibility if you have difficulties - everyone is very helpful - no politics - you work, you get recognition - good benefits - helth insurance, life insurance moved to a larger company for higher salary, but stuck up on same project for last 6 months, nothing new to... learn. Feel should not have moved.

Cons

- sometimes projects with difficult clients. so, long hours - work with US clients - phone calls at night as late as 10pm

Advice to Management

no advice

Divami2018-01-28

February 19, 2018HR Manager

Thanks for the kind words! Such feedback helps us to better ourselves!!

Found 26 reviews