Divami Reviews

Updated Nov 29, 2021

Found 47 of over 54 reviews

4.3
Divami CEO and Co-Founder Naveen Puttagunta (no image)
Naveen Puttagunta
Pros
  • "Great working culture and human values(in 6 reviews)

• "Divami is secular and religion neutral(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Nothing to say, there are no deflects(in 6 reviews)

• "Working hours are late, but that is mostly when there is any unplanned work which comes through(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1d

works at

LTI

#sorry offtopic How you guys deal with people having ultra rich lifestyle ? I mean whenever I see people driving luxury cars and having real good houses it kills me. Tbh I am slipping into depression that I might never make it to that level and why life is so unfair to some and nothing less than a dream for others 😔

11 Comments

Tech India

15.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Divami~953753
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to start your career

Sep 1, 2021 - User Interface Designer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) The environment is extremely lively, enthusiastic, and encouraging. Most importantly, here, people are known for their work and not their ranks. 2) There is no hierarchy, everyone is free to work and ask any kind of doubts. 3) Talent and efforts are appreciated. 4) Friendly fun sessions and work sessions work as stress busters. 5) They come up with cool concepts and design sessions, which help employees grow their knowledge and facilitate their skills. 6) My knowledge and skills were valued on the basis of the assignment I submitted, regardless of my non-HCI background. About the founders and leads: Must Say, they’re such cool & supportive mentors, always have the best solution to any concern/problem, and are always there to motivate, encourage & provide the best guidance.

Cons

The working hours tend to extend cumulatively but I won't really consider it as a con. But that being said, some light can be showered upon mental health awareness and work-life balance.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great work culture, friendly environment

Nov 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) Great work culture 2) Friendly & humble people 3) Great top management 4) Lot of growth opportunities for design and dev

Cons

1) Occasionally, the work pressure could be on the higher side as it's a growing organization

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Employee experience in starting at Divami

Oct 5, 2021 - User Experience Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good in treating employees. Transfers knowledge through dev sessions. Performance bonus. clubs to learn interesting things.

Cons

no cons as a fresher.

4. 5.0

Best UI UX Design Agency

Aug 9, 2021 - UI Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Open culture to work at. Divami is secular and religion neutral. Tons of opportunities to learn and grow with a team of professional and experienced people. Friendly and supportive team. Fun sessions and work sessions which are both exciting and helpful. Corporate Social Responsibility programs such as helping girl child and many more. Casual Dress Code.

Cons

Deadlines and work pressure are part of any growing company. I don't consider this a con, however working from home in COVID time has made it a bit difficult.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jul 19, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cooperative colleagues, Remote culture, Attractive leave policy, and Flexible work hours

Cons

I cannot think of anything. I have not faced any adversities so far.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good familiar environment to work

Jul 19, 2021 - Functional Reviewer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good familiar environment to work in. And all the seniors are supporting

Cons

You have to work overtime if delivery is there

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to learn and work

Apr 19, 2021 - User Experience Designer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Being in a design team with senior designers, you get to learn a lot while working.

Cons

Being a design agency and with more projects coming, you need to make quick design decisions in short time. For junior designers (like me) takes time to adjust and learn. But worth it for career growth

HR Manager

Hi There! Thanks a lot for the kind words. Our ever friendly Design Team will do all that takes to ensure there's an improvement in the decision making ability

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great platform for a career to start

Mar 28, 2021 - Junior Developer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Have everything that one needs to learn and grow. No hierarchy, helpful seniors, friendly environment and learning effort from all.

Cons

Organization is small , so be ready for work pressure and a little overtime 😁

HR Manager

While we are really glad to know that you are having a great experience with us, we have also made note of the aspect of overtime (Which we hope is a one-off instance and not a frequent occurrence). Thanks for the candid feedback.

9. 5.0

Excellent company

Mar 18, 2021 - UI/User Experience Developer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

A very good environment to start your career. My personal best pros is there is no hierarchy. So just feel free to work and ask any doubts if you have any. Everyone are helpful in nature.

Cons

everything is good, I don't think there are any cons about Divami

HR Manager

Thanks a lot for the feedback and here's wishing you a great career with us!

10. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good

Mar 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice safety , can give a try

Cons

Good , can give a try

Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Reviews