The latest conversations about Consulting India
I was taking interview today for one of the candidate for my project. That guy already has 4 offers (220% hike) but he wanted to join nagarro because as per him opening in nagarro is more align to his skill set. (Asking for 250 %) I rejected him without any question. Reason I know he will be able to ans each and every ques and he might be a good fit for this opening but I know he will not join this company. (40 days left for his notice period) Not sure if I was right but it was worth it.
Have received an offer from Gartner of 72 + 8 (Fixed + Variable) LPA in INR India Location. This is like dream was just waiting for me to become true at this early stage of my life ....... 😀😀 Role - Business Financials SME. I won't ask in hand calculations here .... I am just happy to share this news.
This week, Fishbowl is hosting a career advice Q&A. Drop questions you have about your career, and Community Leaders will provide mentorship and free advice. This is a great way to expand your network and get ahead in your career! Drop your questions in the replies 👇
Got a burning question about EXL Service? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with EXL Service employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Salary is very low apart from the process of rbs plus cab service should be for both sides." (in 425 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of project coordination." (in 202 reviews)
- "Low pay for skills required and work can be mundane" (in 114 reviews)
- "Low Compensation and Salary which can be demotivating" (in 69 reviews)
- "Nights shifts & extended working hours" (in 57 reviews)
Found 5,592 of over 6T reviews
Updated 2 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.01 Oct 2023Data Analyst InternFormer Employee, less than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
- Very Helpful Teammates & Supervisor - Great Projects on LLMs, DL, etc. & Interesting Industries to work at eg. Sports, Banking, Insurance, Healthcare etc. - Promotions & Increments every 2 years, Don't generally Lay-Off (TRUE for IIT Employees ONLY) - Offers Opportunities Abroad
- Very Strict about Confidentiality, Don't allow Personal Phones/Laptops on Campus - Mismanaged Indian Vertical, Overpopulated - Skewed & Extended Work Hours due to Foreign Clients (12 Noon-9PM)
EXL Service Reviews FAQs
EXL Service has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 5,741 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at EXL Service to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
73% of EXL Service employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EXL Service 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.