EXL Service Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 781 of over 781 interviews

Recruitment Agency10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

First step is Technical round in which manager will be the pannel and ask about basic taxation questions. Second round will be written assessment where it's all about grammer reading skills.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about Taxation. Basic taxation questions related to Direct tax
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EXL Service (Bangalore)

Interview

The interview was less of an one way Q/A round, rather a healthy discussion. Thats what i liked the most. Your thought process and approach matters rather than mugged up information.

Interview Questions
  • Questions from java, spring, CICD, version control tools etc were asked. HRs are also very helping and friendly.

What people are saying about EXL Service

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

EXL Service

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

Basic HR round, asked info about previous experience. Why wish to join the company? Talk on 2 topics, one of your choice and other given by the HR. Spoken English rating test done over the phone, looking for C1 score. Entire process done on the same day and immediate job offer given. Good company to work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EXL Service (Cluj-Napoca) in Jan 2022

Interview

Smooth and sharp, with a reasonable length and a consistent feedback after each stage. Waiting for the offer letter from them and will come back with more details. Best of luck everyone

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Pune) in Jan 2022

Interview

They take thorough interview including client round, which is more to do with your communication abilities and decision making skills. Versant round is again spontaneous and all you need to do is to be grammatically correct.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle irate customer, followed by mock call and mock chat

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

They came to our college. And the people who answered the questions correctly were not selected in the next round..so if u want to get in answer everything wrong.. Maybe it will work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

Interview process was swift and easy , 2 rounds of interview and VC at the final round. Overall good experience during pandemic times. The interviewer were also considerate in shifting the dates for a week as i was not well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

A panel of 3 people took my interview and it was a basic one about my past and some basic technical questions. Only 1 interview took place. . . . . .. . . . . .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EXL Service

Application

I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

Just a few simple questions about my previous roles and then they introduced the company strategy and future plans to me, which sound pretty intense. The interviewer was friendly and we finished the interview with 30 mins.

Interview Questions
  • What are the KPIs you used to use to analyze one insurance product?

EXL Service

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews: 1. CV, Past Projects (Explain your previous internship in brief), Guesstimate 2. Guesstimate, Puzzle (from Heard on the Street) 3. HR round - Why EXL, Why this job, general discussion

Interview Questions
  • Guesstimates: 1. No of cricket matches in a calendar year 2. No of tube lights in your college
Viewing 1 - 10 of 781 Interviews