EXL Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EXL Service Interview Questions

Interviews at EXL Service

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

In the initial screening, there was an online aptitude test. After that, there were two rounds of interviews. Both the rounds were inclined towards, brain teasers, puzzles and guess estimates.

Interview Questions

• Both the rounds were inclined towards, brain teasers, puzzles and guess estimates.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

First is a phone interview, no rejection to anyone, then to onsite, lasted for 3+ months to finished all the people's last round, very very very low efficiency, finally give most of the offers to people in their own nation.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service in November 2019.

Interview

I got the interview after a month since I applied, and it takes another week for them to settle the interview time. The interview is very statistical and the questions highly differentiate between different interviewers.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

EXL Service had come for campus recruitment to my college. The first round was aptitude test and there were subsequent one or two rounds of interviews were they had asked puzzles, guesstimates and resume based questions.

Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

talk with hr
    mainly about details on the resume
    a case study
    machine learning problems
    some other technical problems and behavior problems
    don't worry about the interview process
    it's a standard interview
    wish you have a good luck and have a nice, pleasant and happy talking with the hr

Premium Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Baltimore, MD (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite friendly. They scheduled the meeting through one of their Human Resources personnel. The interview took approximately 15 minutes to complete. It was pretty much of a conversation.

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview was difficult as compared to other companies, there are total 6 round ,, 1st round is technical written test. 2,3 will be technical round, 4th round is system test you need to build proper application UI to backend , 5th round is managerial will ask about some logical questions then 6th last round will be hr . Overall experience was different as compare other companies something difficult as compared to other company, but the process was super, really I like the way hr behavior with candidate. Really hr was so politely handle all the situation.

Interview Questions

• technical questions related to your resume, what ever you are mentioning in your resume be sure that you are 95% be aware about that technology.   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXL Service (Sandy, UT (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

It was a very quick interview, they asked me a number of questions like if I knew how to use Microsoft and their softwares. Also, asked me tell them a little bit about myself.

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience with Microsoft software   1 Answer

Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The process consisted of 3 rounds.
    1. HR Screening
    2. Technical Interview - The interviewer was good. The questions were framed in a decent manner. SQl based questions. Some machine learning concepts
    3. Technical Interview - The interviewer was very arrogant. Asked unrelated questions which involved puzzles. He was not ready to accept any other answer other than the one which he had with him. Waste of time interviewing.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

1. HR Screening
    2. Technical Interview
    3. 2nd Round of Interview
    4. 3rd Round of Interview with VP in person and as I was in different city so arranged a skype Interview, re-scheduled it 2 times and then never happened.

Interview Questions

• It was all related to Data modelling, EDW and other project management questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.