EXL Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EXL Service Interview Questions

Interviews at EXL Service

2.9

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXL Service (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Patronizing, humiliating, and uncomfortable. Hiring manager and other manager did not participate in the interview only the head person in charge. How does a hiring manager not show up for the position and show ANY interest in the applicant?

Interview Questions

• No relevant questions to the job were asked...they were all non-related to the job and uncomfortable. Interviewers did not even introduce themselves before conducting the interview.   1 Answer

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXL Service (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Recived an invitation to interview one week after appying. The job was in NJ but the recruiters are located in India. The incial screening is done via email and they ask if you are comfotable with the salary $50-52K, the commute, and why you left your previous position. Interview itself is with with the VP of HR and the HR Business Partner. The interview was comprised of mostly technical/competiency based questions and a few behaviroral questions. They are mostly concered with the knowledge you bring and less on your personality.

Interview Questions

• Describe different performance review methods.   Answer Question
    • Describe your experiance analysing data related to HR.   Answer Question
    • What health benifit plans are you familiar with?   Answer Question
    • Basic questions like strengths/weakness and tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • What is your familiarity with labor laws?   Answer Question
    • How your you describe your proficiency with excel? Provide examples of how you previously used Vlookup, Pivot tables, and other advance excel functions   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EXL Service.

Interview

Initial I wasn't told which position I was being interviewed for. Very delayed position.
    During my initial interview, the interviewer had no idea who she was interviewing for.
    Later was given a test which I don't think I was rated. The interview process is highly unorganised. Similar to it lines of work. you can be doing anything depending on what your superior says

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

In the initial screening, there was an online aptitude test. After that, there were two rounds of interviews. Both the rounds were inclined towards, brain teasers, puzzles and guess estimates.

Interview Questions

• Both the rounds were inclined towards, brain teasers, puzzles and guess estimates.   Answer Question

Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

This is my worst interview experience ever.
    They are just entitled people who should be trained on how to interview well and behave with the candidates. If you do not have any other option then consider joining this firm.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

First is a phone interview, no rejection to anyone, then to onsite, lasted for 3+ months to finished all the people's last round, very very very low efficiency, finally give most of the offers to people in their own nation.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EXL Service in November 2019.

Interview

I got the interview after a month since I applied, and it takes another week for them to settle the interview time. The interview is very statistical and the questions highly differentiate between different interviewers.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

EXL Service had come for campus recruitment to my college. The first round was aptitude test and there were subsequent one or two rounds of interviews were they had asked puzzles, guesstimates and resume based questions.

Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EXL Service (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

talk with hr
    mainly about details on the resume
    a case study
    machine learning problems
    some other technical problems and behavior problems
    don't worry about the interview process
    it's a standard interview
    wish you have a good luck and have a nice, pleasant and happy talking with the hr

Premium Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EXL Service (Baltimore, MD (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite friendly. They scheduled the meeting through one of their Human Resources personnel. The interview took approximately 15 minutes to complete. It was pretty much of a conversation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.