What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Genpact has a good work life balance and helps and individual to grow along with the company" (in 1592 reviews)
- "Work culture is good and no much to employees" (in 695 reviews)
- "Job security are good in genpact that’s the only good thing I have seen in genpact" (in 497 reviews)
- "good work environment was provided by them and it was a handy experience working there .it" (in 486 reviews)
- "Good culture and people at higher manager are also quite understanding regarding your issues" (in 400 reviews)
- "Manager's not so helpful and salary is very low" (in 2166 reviews)
- "Management is poor and biased" (in 613 reviews)
- "Its low pay company and benefit for family star from band 4 its should be from band for 5" (in 483 reviews)
- "Low compensation which needs to improve as per market conditions" (in 174 reviews)
- "Extended working hours put a lot of stress" (in 108 reviews)
Found 14,147 of over 21T reviews
Updated 26 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW22 Nov 2022ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHyderābād
1. Emphasising on upskilling yourself and finding projects relevant to your current skill. 2. Work Life balance is good. 3. In terms of compensation, based on your experience and skills, we get can a competitive salary. 4. Different areas of projects available to prove ourself in cloud and data etc. 5. Management is good. 6. Overall, supportive environment to accept your ideas and try your skills to grow your experience and learn new things.
I didn't find any bad experience
- 5.013 Sept 2023Process AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearJaipur, Rajasthan
Global Exposure: Genpact is a multinational corporation, so employees often have the opportunity to work on projects with international clients, gaining valuable global exposure. Training and Development: Genpact has a reputation for offering training and development programs to enhance employees' skills and career growth.
Workload: Depending on the role, employees may experience high workloads, tight deadlines, and pressure to meet client expectations. Shift Work: Some positions at Genpact may require employees to work in shifts, including night shifts, which can be challenging for some individuals.
Hi #Everyone, I am looking for job change In React js and Python (fullstack) ,I have 4+ year of experience. Currently I m working in Genpact and serving notice period. Please let me know if any opportunity available for me in big4 or anywhere like Tata Consultancy Infosys Cognizant Accenture EY PwC Infosys Deloitte
I received a call for ITC accounts Payable job in kolkata. Any suggestions how the company is? How the work culture there? Am working in Genpact Kolkata. Is it a good decision to switch to ITC? Any suggestions will be welcome. ITC Limited
Genpact Reviews FAQs
Genpact has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 21,288 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Genpact to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
83% of Genpact employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Genpact 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.