Infront Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Infront Consulting Reviews

3.4
Rory McCaw

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "A solid company with a bright future!"

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Austin, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Austin, TX (US)

I worked at Infront Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You will gain a lot of valuable experience working with well-known Fortune 500 firms by helping them to deploy Azure, System Center and other Enterprise Technologies. Everyone at Infront was very friendly and always willing to share knowledge with their coworkers. The health benefits and other perks are above average for the industry. Most of the consulting engagements can be performed remotely and management is very focused on employee well-being. The company is solid financially and customer feedback for the consulting engagements is often quite positive. This company has a good reputation with its customers.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind right now

Advice to Management

Keep focused on growing the business and addressing the feedback received through employee surveys

2. "Nice place to work"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Colombo (Sri Lanka)
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

I have been working at Infront Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nice place to work good staff and helpful management.

Cons

salaries are not high even average but the work experience getting from the company is good.if you are looking for a good salary this is not the place.

Advice to Management

try to keep up with the industry standard on employer benefits.

3. "Hands down the worst place you will ever work!!!!"

I have been working at Infront Consulting full-time

Pros

You will never meet a more degrading, angry and humiliating CEO ever again.

Cons

The CEO who leads this small (ever decreasing) company of about 30 people is full to the brim with two things, anger and lying. All the positive reviews on this site call him out because they are written by him. All the negative reviews are by the long, long line of people who have been stained by him. This year alone he sacked a long term employee fas asking to work remote like the rest of us, and then ended up in court (again) for not paying a consultant. This is the most shameful excuse for a company I have ever seen. NEVER work here, NEVER do business with this place, and NEVER believe anything the CEO writes here.

Advice to Management

get a new CEO

4. "A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Controller in Markham, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Controller in Markham, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Infront Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I work with a great group of people who really made me feel right at home from day one. Working remote can have its challenges, but the flexibility of work vs home more than makes up for that. Our CEO is very approachable and caring and one of the best that I've worked with!

Cons

I don't get to see my co-workers as often as I'd like, but our daily huddles are great to bridge that gap.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I love working here!

5. "This is not a bad company to work for"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I worked at Infront Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. Excellent technical expertise
    2. Feel like a family Environment
    3. Ability to work from home
    4. Management is reasonable most of the time

Cons

1. No break in between engagements
    2. Salaries are ok not great (compared with other consulting companies)
    3. Bonus is lower compared to other consulting companies
    4. No Professional development time allocated. Only vacation time available for everything

Advice to Management

Assess the Market salaries and benefits. Try to match or do better if you need to keep the employees in the long run

"Technical Consultant"

Pros

Good technical team to work with. Good projects to work on. Great customers.

Cons

Untrustworthy management.

The wide range of reviews on Glassdoor makes it clear there is some pretty manipulative reviews on Glassdoor, most containing flat out lies. Clearly upper management has been spamming Glassdoor and it will be reported. Don't trust what you read.

Advice to Management

Open up more and don't be so stubborn. Listen to your team, there's a reason why you hire experts; excercise that reason!

"Incredible Disfunction"

Current Employee - Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Infront Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Independent of leadership, some smart technical people work here....

Cons

Tired of hearing things that aren't true....
    Leadership says we have 8 full time MVP's. On a recent webinar this month I overhead and read a slide that said there were more than 8 full time MVP's. That's not true - there are 3 - including one overseas. Review Linkedin and see how many MVP's are employed here. Tout the company as global. There is nothing global (outside of the US there's two employees - not full blown operations) about Infront at all. From what others have said, the company was franchised in name only to look larger with a global presence. Why lie about your size. It's a small business - that's a reality - but you want to appear big. No need to lie about our size.
    CEO lacks focus - one month we are focused on his management packs and the next on a patching product. No one wants to work on his pet projects because they are shiny this month and then dull the next. One month we are asked to work on software and then it gets put on hold because everyone has to be billable. It's a never ending cycle. No consistency in what we are supposed to be doing.
    You can't believe what's told to you.

Advice to Management

They won't listen....

"Looking for a new job"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Infront Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I get a pay check. I get to interact with nice guys, I get to do some cool projects. We have good fun on our internal calls, and people help you when you are stuck

Cons

Screen clipping taken: 02/09/2017 11:41

Do a google search for the worst run company ever and you will find Infront. I think 10 people have left this year alone. We just lost our head solutions architect who was one of the last MVP's we had (think we have 2 left), then the rest of the sales team quit or were fired (imagine nobody knows the truth) and we were told at our last team meeting that the consultants have to sell and write SOW's and do all the work of the sales and SA team while trying to do our work that companies are paying us for. There is no trust in the CEO and rightly so as he NEVER tells us what is actually happening. I have been with Infornt for a few years and to be honest it's starting to feel like the only ones left are those that are still looking for a new job. There are so many other great companies to go work for DONT COME HERE! The mood of the whole company is one of depression and there is hardly anyone that I speak to that is not actively looking for a new job. The fact that I am still here is starting to say more about me than Infornt.

Advice to Management

We all believe you are looking to sell the company so there is no point in saying that here like everyone else is.

Infront Consulting Response

12 Sep 2017 – CEO

We do not have a current employee in Dallas, Texas, which should help to identify this as fictitious. Five other fictitious posts recently also came from cities where we do not have employees and... More

"Don't say I didn't warn you!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Infront Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You will be greeted with a friendly face

Cons

That friendly face will become your worst nightmare after three months.
    Toxic culture where people are stuck in abusive relationships and don't leave.
    The good one's continue to rotate out.

Advice to Management

Sell the company

"maybe ok place to work if you can't find employment elsewhere"

Former Employee - Technical Consultant in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Former Employee - Technical Consultant in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I worked at Infront Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

since they only have one office in Toronto, everybody else can work remote, unless on a project. do not micro manage you, unless you are a poor performer

Cons

lost 2 senior exec in last 6 months as well as 2 of our "smartest guys in the room." we are told monthly how well we are doing, then told how bad finances are after receiving less than 3% bonus, which is now called "profit sharing." the remaining senior exec mgmt seems confused, disorganized and not on the same page about anything. infront charges some of the highest rates in the industry, where is ALL that money going????

Advice to Management

constantly trying to hire new people so you don't have to pay them "profit sharing" is not a strategy. be more honest about viability of company