Found 3,860 of over 4T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Juniper Networks
Referral and Opportunities
8 months ago
Juniper Networks is hiring for Experience Candidate JTAC Engineer 1. Experience Typically requires MS/BS in EE/CS combined with 1-3 years industry experience. - IGP (OSPF, ISIS), BGP, L2 VPNs, MPLS ,Segment Routing - Knowledge on Security technologies - Ipsec, Macsec Firewall, QoS, ACL. - Ethernet, VLAN, STP, RSTP, VxLAN - Knowledge on Python,Robot and Automation methodologies is plus. - Good working knowledge with traffic generators and analyzers (e.g, Spirent, IXIA, JDSU etc)
Got a burning question about Juniper Networks? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Juniper Networks employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Juniper places a high emphasis on its employee satisfaction and allows the individual to maintain a good work/life balance." (in 355 reviews)
- "One thing I heard time and time again while at Juniper is that the people are great." (in 270 reviews)
- "Good benefits and a lovely place." (in 221 reviews)
- "They believe that a good culture is one that values both you at work and your time away from work." (in 173 reviews)
- "Good pay and some dedicated engineering folks" (in 160 reviews)
- "Long history of mediocre to poor management." (in 142 reviews)
- "frequent layoffs in the recent years are worrysome" (in 59 reviews)
- "There is no leadership which leads to a lot of embarrassment in front of customers and partners." (in 51 reviews)
- "Awful upper management." (in 33 reviews)
- "No trainings received from foreign colleagues" (in 19 reviews)
- 5.029 Nov 2023EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
Flexible hours, Good employee benefits, Good Salary, Decent hikes, Knowledgeable workforce
Too much process oriented. People are not willing to change quickly to increase effectiveness.
- 2.04 Oct 2023Software Engineer 4Current Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
If you are in the good books of manager you will get stock refreshes (check cons also for this ) Culture is okayish Flexibility to work any timings Not bad base increments. Nice private cubicles
Layoffs Company is getting beaten by everyone. The only reason they are surviving is because customers do not want monopoly of other companies No focus on innovation. Middle management nods along when told by higher management about focus on innovation and ridicules them afterwards. Zero efforts from staffs to innovate or improve. Just keep doing the same stuff over and over again. Stock never performs They do not miss any chance to give bad hikes. Management is just looking for reasons to declare no or zero hikes Millions of dollars are spent on programs and are shelved at the end. Impact is not born by that team [Rather gets promoted for failure] but everyone else who worked on projects that made millions. Bad quality of work. Won’t add much value to your resume Managers never discuss about personal goals. Neither do they care about it Stock refreshes are absolutely terrible. Simply peanuts. And are received by only 10% of team so you don’t even fight for it. Women/men ratio is mind boggling. Not an equal opportunity employer for sure. Staffs grow faster than SE’s. It’s unbelievable and true To get promotion from SE3 to SE4 you are expected to deliver staff level work. SE4 to staff expectation is not clear to even Rami. They probably need gods to come and work for them.7
- 4.028 Nov 2023IT GenericCurrent Employee
- Follow good procedure to take it interviews. - Good to verified background and all things before providing offer to employee on the place of first hired and then start verification process. - Ready to provide reimbursement of relocation from one to other place with some days stay.
Not any branch in NCR. We have only relocate option.
- 5.023 Nov 2023Senior EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
- Work-life balance - Good facilities like health check-ups and stock purchase options - If you are under good leader (There are many such leaders) , you will grow in your career
- Too much politics from long-timers. There are a few people who are technically not sound but somehow got into the management ladder and screwed talented folks' careers.
- 5.028 Nov 2023SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Hiring system is systematic. Work Culture is nice. Good amount of time and resources provided to new hires for settled down
Facilities can be improved at office location which will encourage office working environment.
- 5.028 Nov 2023Quality SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Awesome atmosphere Leadership team is so supportive Learning opportunities are good
Nothing as of now as I have recently joined
Juniper Networks Reviews FAQs
Juniper Networks has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 4,276 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Juniper Networks to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
83% of Juniper Networks employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Juniper Networks 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.