Marble Expert Recruitment Reviews

Updated 5 Oct 2020

4.5
  1. "Supportive environment where you can build a successful career!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Manager in Melbourne

I have been working at Marble Expert Recruitment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Plenty of support, clear career progression opportunities which are mapped out from day one, opportunity to earn great money. If you have drive and determination to succeed you will be supported and grow your career with Marble, climb the ranks quickly and be financially rewarded for it!

Cons

No major cons, great place to work!

2. "A recruiter that cares about their people"

Current Employee - Business Leader in Melbourne

I have been working at Marble Expert Recruitment full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Excellent training and development. The markets are exciting and generally allow those who are good at the job to work benefit from industries that have a good flow of jobs. A good level of support from management without being over-bearing.

Cons

None really. Just be prepared to work hard and stick at it as is rerquired to have success with any recruiter.

3. "Great Company & Culture!"

Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Melbourne

I have been working at Marble Expert Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really good work/life balance! Supportive Directors & Management team. Marble have created an amazing culture, you feel like family from day one with lots of incentives and perks along the way! I have made some great friendships whilst working here, everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Fun team environment. Rapid growth opportunities for those who want to succeed, giving you responsibility and accountability to own your own desk. You feel very appreciated when your hard work is recognised.

Cons

Nothing negative about working for this company! Recruitment can be tough but with the support and care at Marble we always find a silver lining in every situation!

Continue reading
  4. "Great place to build a successful career"

Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Melbourne

I have been working at Marble Expert Recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great team culture - young, fun and ambitious team. Lots of support from management team whilst also giving you autonomy to run your own section.

Cons

Recruitment industry can be tough - ups & downs

Continue reading
  5. "Work hard, play hard"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Sydney

I have been working at Marble Expert Recruitment full-time

Pros

Great office space Flexible working arrangements Good commission structure Supportive team members Regular celebrations of success

Cons

Recruitment can be a challenging role so you have to be prepared to put in the hours to earn good commission.

6. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Lead Consultant

Pros

Stunning office in the heart of Sydney CBD Work nights out every 4 weeks Very social & active team where we have daily group fitness sessions, regular team lunch & breakfasts

Cons

Like most businesses there are strict KPIs but they are easily achievable if you work hard

7. "Supportive, Success-driven and close-knit culture"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Sydney

Pros

Our culture mould is very tight-knit, you are made to feel like family very quickly Generous perks, fun activities and a lot of humour amongst consultants Beautiful, spacious offices with excellent location and amenities Successful, driven and positive culture

Cons

Make sure the construction market is something you are passionate about To be a top performer, this will be more than an 8am-5pm role. We work hard to set our own goals and hold ourselves accountable to them.

8. "Awful Culture"

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I worked at Marble Expert Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice offices with some great facilities. Regular all expenses team celebrations and events

Cons

Heavily KPI culture. Even monitoring the % of the day you spent on the phone. Long hours are expected. Normal work hours are 8am - 6pm. However, it was expected that you work additional hours on top of that. If ever I left on time I would be given dirty culture. Real "boys club" culture. Not open to flexible working.

9. "Don't fall for it"

2.0
    Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Marble Expert Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Other consultants in the same crappy boat

Cons

You're working for a slave driver :)

Viewing 1 - 8 of 9 English Reviews