39% would recommend to a friend
(1867 total reviews)
46% approve of CEO
Found 1,867 of over 2T reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good salary and fast paced" (in 80 reviews)
- "Good pay but that's nothing compared to the affect this company will have on your mental health" (in 55 reviews)
- "Good people to work with." (in 39 reviews)
- "Work environment was good and fabulous." (in 37 reviews)
- "Great Teams across the UK" (in 34 reviews)
- 1.011 Nov 2023Product ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
None that i can think of that will help you once you are either fired on whims of the team or decide to quit on your own knowing they will continue to utilize you for ad-hoc work while still hanging under the sword of lay-offs and non-existant appraisals with perception based evaluations.
They needed everything yesterday. Who cares if engineering, product, analytics and other teams are always in conflict with each other. Noone likes to hear the truth. The tone flows from the top. Be it timelines, feature mess ups or complexities that are simply not accounted for. Appraisals and evaluation of work is non existant, matter of whim and fancy. You will be left wondering whether your work counts or not. Whether you are recognized and appreciated enough, while still thinking about the next firing cycle (they happen randomly, frequently and many more times than you imagine in a lot more whimsical ways). Had enough of tantrums from one of the teams one day. Enjoying the same core work at a different org., where i feel valued and respected for and am not treated like scum just because the top leadership hasnt got their act together. Wont miss a few toxic colleagues here and there too.
- 3.029 Nov 2023Security EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
I have worked in Ola for more than 1 year and during that period I was happy and didn't find any issues with the team plus got lots of hands-on experience with new technologies and there is no micro management so over the experience was good.
There is lots of politics at higher management level
- 1.018 Oct 2023Associate Product Manager (APM)Current Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
1. My team was synergic and good, but that was just my team 2. You might meet some talented people and learn (do not know when that will stop though) 3. If you are a fresher you can learn for a few months
1. Leadership has no clue what it is doing 2. The current CTPO of the company is a joke - doesn't know 'P' or 'T' about anything. 3. Salary is really crappy 4. Workload is crazy, you will be expected to work on weekends overnight and this is normalised. average 70-75 hour work week 5. Things run on the CTPO's whims - be it firing, product deadlines, the scope of a project - even 3 days before launch, reprioritisation of another 'pretty' feature over a necessary must-have feature - you will see all kinds of crazy working with him3
- 2.027 Nov 2023SRE/DevOps EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Great technology Dynamic Environment Nice pay
No work-life balance frequent changes in management Layoffs
- 4.05 Nov 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
1. The Backend Systems are highly scalable with lot of learnings. 2. Overall crowd is hardworking. We learn a lot from each other. 3. The Company use all newly built tech stacks.
1. Management don't know a lot about employee contribution. 2. A lot of politics at upper level.
Ola Reviews FAQs
Ola has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 2,007 reviews left anonymously by employees. 39% of employees would recommend working at Ola to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
39% of Ola employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ola 2.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.5 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.