Paycom Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated Oct 17, 2019

4.5
Paycom CEO Chad Richison
Chad Richison
Pros
  • "There are so many benefits to working at Paycom, from the catered lunches to the free goodies every 3 months(in 83 reviews)

• "Great benefits - awesome communication with the HR department(in 83 reviews)

Cons
  • "The work/life balance is difficult for some departments but not all(in 104 reviews)

• "Occasional long hours to meet your numbers(in 54 reviews)

"Good, fast growing company"

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

Fast paced development environment Small teams

Cons

Fixed job timing Old technologies No work from home

Advice to Management

Please consider flexible timing and work from home option As a technology company, we need to adopt and use cutting edge technologies. Most of the technologies we use today are old, inefficient, and unscalable

Paycom2019-10-14

October 14, 2019Paycom Representative

Thank you for sharing!

2. "How The Jr. Executive Internship Transformed My Life"

Current Employee - Junior Executive Intern in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom part-time for less than a year

Pros

You get incredible hands-on experience with C-level executives. You're treated like another sales representative, not like just any other intern. You learn how to be a professional in the business world, as well as, your personal life. There are prizes and rewards for completing your metrics. The experience you receive in this internship is beyond anything I could have imagined! Led me to a part-time job and then a... full-time job offer before even graduating college!

Cons

Paycom is a growing company and is constantly experiencing change and can be difficult to operate in if you are not mentally ready for it. Always expecting results.

Paycom2019-10-17
  3. "Life changing career!"

Current Employee - Sales in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have learned so much about business, executive presence, giving back, how to adapt, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to work for a company who invests in me as an employee and a person. The sales training here is world class and for the right individual, this is a limitless opportunity. Uncapped commission, stock bonus and purchase program, as well as a generous match. There are award trips including the... most unbelievable President's Club you have ever seen. I am a Paycom for lifer, and I am very thankful! Paycom only promotes from within, so if you are looking for a place for your career to take off, this is the place to be!!

Cons

I am a glass half full type of person, and this has been the right career for me. I would say if you are not someone who enjoys a performance culture, this likely would not be an enjoyable place to work.

Advice to Management

Hire people who can be autonomous and take initiative to grow and succeed.

Paycom2019-10-17
  4. "Executive Sales Representative Remarkable career working with the best of the best people and product."

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

In just over 10 years working in sales at paycom I have learned how to be a true executive. I’ve built a beautiful family, paid off all debt, built a hugely strong financial portfolio, bought a great home, made presidents club all but one year, and made incredible friends and relationships. It is an awesome place to build a stellar life. And you do work hard and it’s not a cakewalk job. And that’s why the company... is incredible. Hard jobs = high reward. Easy jobs = low rewards. Benefits, comp, stock, education, and culture are fantastic here.

Cons

As stated; it’s hard. You have to give it your all and be a positive, optimistic person. Negative people will NOT make it here. If you love to complain and pick apart everything in your life and your work and you actually enjoy being negative, just don’t even try to work here. You’ll hate it as much as many other things in your life. It just won’t work for you here.

Advice to Management

Stay the course! You are winning the industry and everyone knows it. Inside paycom and outside too.

Paycom2019-10-16
  5. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Tax Credit Team Lead in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Paycom is a great place to work. They have great benefits to offer, with an amazing culture! There is plenty of room to grow in the company, and Paycom is always thinking of better ways to serve their employees.

Cons

There are no cons of working at Paycom!

Paycom2019-10-16

October 17, 2019Reputation Management Coordinator

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your career at Paycom!

6. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Working with the best people around (Kind, caring, passionate, team-minded) - Great benefits (Free on-campus gym and workout classes before and after work and during lunch; $4.00 catered, payroll-deducted lunches) - Many opportunities for growth - Strong continuing education programs (LEAD, ELP)

Cons

- Bad traffic at 8:00am and 5:00pm - Lots of overtime required in certain departments

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work in continuing to increase standardization, working to improve and document processes, and continuing to look for ways to decrease the number of overtime hours worked. These initiatives are making a positive difference!

Paycom2019-10-14

October 15, 2019Paycom Representative

We appreciate you sharing!

7. "Come work with us!"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros

Paycom is a great environment with highly-talented and hard-working employees. Paycom invests tremendously in the development of you in your current position as well as in you professionally for future positions. We have a incredibly positive culture that makes work FUN! Everyone has the ability to improve processes and advocate change no matter your position. It is a very fast-paced environment that is always... changing. If you want to work hard and have fun while doing it then this is the place for you!

Cons

If you don't give 100% everyday or value hard-work then this isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great leadership! Continue the path on work-life integration.

October 11, 2019Paycom Representative

Thank you for the review!

8. "Great place to grow your HR experience"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros

When I was searching for a new role, I was looking for a place to learn and grow my areas of experience. As a member of the HR department, I work with passionate professionals and am able to collaborate constantly. A huge pro for me is the support I receive from my team and HR leadership, they support my career growth and push me to expand by knowledge base and skill set. Paycom truly cares about investing in... employees and treating them with fairness and respect. Some other perks that I really enjoy are the gym with fitness classes, the on-site lunches with multiple options, and a great overall facility.

Cons

I was very concerned about the traffic before starting here. While some days it's a little slow, I can usually time it so that I rarely sit in much traffic. They listened to employee feedback and opened a new entrance off of Rockwell.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in employees and listening to feedback.

October 11, 2019Paycom Representative

Thank you for the review, and we're glad you are able to expand your knowledge base and skill set here at Paycom.

9. "A great place that prioritizes the growth of its employees."

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

A lot of perks like catered lunches and amazing benefits. There's plenty of opportunities to develop skills and grow in your career. Great people who love their jobs and are eager to help and collaborate.

Cons

The place is huge, you can easily feel disconnected from other people and departments.

Advice to Management

Maybe offer trainings to learn how to more effectively collaborate across departments.

October 11, 2019Paycom Representative

Thank you for the review and we appreciate the feedback.

10. "Opportunity & Value"

Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Paycom truly provides continuous opportunities for its employees if you work hard and do your best. The company listens and your feedback about processes and improvements is valued and taken into consideration. I appreciate the fast-pace environment as it keeps me engaged and challenges me to become better each day. If you are looking for a fresh start and a place to grow, I highly recommend Paycom.

Cons

Fast-pace environment can be challenging if you do not like change or take awhile to adapt to different teams.

October 11, 2019Paycom Representative

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Found 1201 reviews