Paycom Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Paycom President Chad Richison
Chad Richison

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "The work-life balance can be difficult during busy seasons" (in 73 reviews)

• "Quite the learning curve but rewarded very well for the hard work" (in 39 reviews)

1. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - QA Analyst in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is one of the best companies I've had the opportunity to work for. I work in a department that I truly enjoy and have learned a lot since I've been here. For the most part, everyone you meet here at Paycom is friendly and helpful. I also work on a team of the BEST people! We really do work as a team and they make being at work a great place to be. The culture of this company is one of my favorite things. Bonus, because the company is growing so fast, there is always opportunity for advancement, which is awesome!

Cons

The initial training I received was helpful overall, but once I was actually in my position those "rules" we learned in training were very loose. Learning what was actually required was a pain at first. No cell service in the building I work in, which makes communicating with the outside world when needed difficult. Also, getting out of this parking lot every day is crazy!

22 Jun 2018 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for your review and for sharing what you love about Paycom!

2. "A Great Company!"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing culture, effective training, and great food!

Cons

The traffic getting out can be frustrating!

21 Jun 2018 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for your review!

3. "Working at Paycom"

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, fun team atmosphere, opportunity to level up.

Cons

A lot of down time and also very busy times, not much of a happy medium. Sometimes upper management pushes for a project to go out even if you feel it is not ready to be released to the public.

21 Jun 2018 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for your review and feedback!

4. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - QA Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Current Employee - QA Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've worked for quite a few different companies and none of them compare to the amazing perks that come with working for Paycom. Everyone here wants to make sure that you succeed. If there's ever anything you need there's always someone more than willing to help you.

Cons

The traffic is sometimes bad at the end of the day since there are so many people who work here. They're trying to remedy this by building another road, but it would be nice to also have staggered shifts.

21 Jun 2018 – Paycom Representative

We appreciate your review and feedback!

5. "Awesome experience all around"

Current Employee - Software Developer I in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Current Employee - Software Developer I in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone that works here is always smiling! With benefits like $1 health insurance, and $4 catered lunches (just to name a couple), who wouldn't smile?!

Here you are not just a number, you are a person. The company takes pride in helping their people grow and develop their potential to the fullest, because when each individual wins-- the team wins.

Although I am still in training, I have been working with the recruiters for the on-boarding process for quite some time and have received nothing short of the utmost respect, encouragement, and some of the most sincere attitudes of service ever.

With this company's rapid growth, I look forward to the opportunity for advancement!

Cons

There is honestly nothing to complain about! If I had to pick some cons, I would say:
    -Exiting campus at 5 p.m. is a bit hectic.
    -Insurance doesn't start day 1.

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome work!!

21 Jun 2018 – Paycom Representative

thank you for your feedback and review. We will be happy to share this with the leadership team.

6. "Amazing work environment!"

Current Employee - Software Developer
    Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Paycom has such an amazing culture! They believe in each and every one of their employees, and everyone is treated like family, and that is what I love the most!

I have only been working at Paycom for only a couple weeks, so I can't say much, but I have been working with the recruiters since last November. They are an amazing group of people. They were helpful and encouraging throughout the whole process, and it made me feel at home!

Also, the fact that the company is growing so fast, I feel there are plenty of opportunities to grow and meet new people.

Everyone is super nice and always come to work with a smile on their face. With $1 health insurance and $4 lunch, who wouldn't come happy?! (especially on Qdoba days)

Cons

None I can think of as of now! Everyday has been fun.

21 Jun 2018 – Paycom Representative

Thank you so much for your review!

7. "Great Work Environment, Feels Like Home"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are great, catered meals, gym, laundry service for gym clothes, locker rental, great parking, flexible work hours (depends on your department), great staff all around.

Cons

None so far. Great Company

Advice to Management

No one cares about walking paths. Sorry, had to be said.

13 Jun 2018 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for your review and honest feedback. We will share your comments with the leadership team.

8. "Great environment"

I have been working at Paycom full-time

Pros

Nice Benefits, good environment, leader care about your development within the company, many growth opportunities

Cons

- Vacation time is very low, there's no additional paid time off like the Friday after Thanksgiving or the week in between Christmas holidays, like many other big companies of the state.
    - No opportunities to work from home, even when your job shouldn't require you completely to be in the office.

Advice to Management

For departments like Development allow and provide the chance to work from home. Keep the personal and professional growth of employees, that's a great part of the job.

22 Jun 2018 – Paycom Representative

We appreciate your feedback. We will share your comments with the leadership team.

"Great pay but lots of problems"

Current Employee - Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Current Employee - Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Love my coworkers. Get gifts sometimes. Good stock options. Cheap insurance.

Cons

Where to begin...
    Biggest problem is the company only looks for temporary fixes to make their ratings, percentages, and scoring better. It's all about numbers. They don't offer chances for us to give input on our leadership and I don't think they realize how many leave due to bad management. We can't say it without being anonymous or there will be repercussions. This place used to be awesome but I feel that what used to be a big family is now just a means to an end.

Advice to Management

Please give anonymous surveys so we can rate our leadership and have a chance to change things. We are at work more than home and we have to be happy or it can become miserable. Listen to us. Don't bury our negative Glassdoor reviews with fake positive ones. We know you ask people to submit them. It's unethical. You won't always be able to bury these problems.

10 May 2018 – Paycom Representative

Paycom values and encourages the feedback of our employees and you should never fear repercussions from constructive feedback. If you feel this is the case, we encourage you to reach out to your HR... More

10. "Great company"

I have been working at Paycom full-time

Pros

Love the company and the people

Cons

Long hours and on the road for days. Tough product to sell but very rewarding getting businesses.

8 Jun 2018 – Paycom Representative

Thank you so much for your review!