Springworks Reviews

Updated May 13, 2022

Found 169 of over 278 reviews

4.7
Springworks CEO  Kartik Mandaville (no image)
Kartik Mandaville
Pros
  • "Amazing Work culture and Supportive team(in 53 reviews)

• "Great work-life balance (Permanent work from anywhere)(in 36 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Didn’t notice any cons till now(in 14 reviews)

• "I never found any cons with the organization(in 12 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

20.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Springworks~1013270
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Springwork is the best place to work

May 8, 2022 - Senior Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. A place where you have good growth and challenges that keep you going. 2. Springworks is wonderful place we can balance our work life with personal life. 3. Employee have advantage of using learning platform to upskill. 4. Work timings are flexible & less meetings. 5. Benefits for work from home set-up.

Cons

I don’t see any cons as off now!!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Actual Great Place to Work | Nothing more an employee can possibly expect from company

May 8, 2022 - Software Development Engineer (SDE) II
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Employee Friendly Policies - Transparent and Open culture - Amazing perks and benefits - Workation allowance - WFH allowance - 4 day working* - Special days Gifts and sponsored meals - Learning Budget (Buy any Courses to Up-skill) - Gym, Internate Reimbursement - Auto approval of sick and casual leaves

Cons

- No Medical Insurance cover for parents - No other cons found till now

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company to work with

May 4, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Highly employee centric company. Best management so far, helpful team. Best environment to work with. Company does provide a lot of monetary and non monetary benefits. Its a dream come true job for me.

Cons

No cons at all as of now

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work with helpful people all around

Apr 25, 2022 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is a Quality Hire , So you compete and stay around really talented team. Internal Growth is quiet good if you work hard and want to learn. CEO is really helpful and nice

Cons

Not any as of 1 year

5. 5.0

Working in Springworks

Apr 20, 2022 - Software Developer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hello Good afternoon, It's been more than 6 months I have joined SW, so sharing my experience till now in SW. Yes working in SW is helping me to achieve my goals. In SW I have learned a lot and learning is continued every day, I have seen a good growth in me whether its professional or a personal growth. Really enjoying working here. Work life balance is also good here and all team-mates (SVIN) are also very nice and helpful , also utilizing the experience of our mentor and learning from her. Management is also very supportive here. Looking forward to contribute more for my team and organization

Cons

No cons as of now

6. 5.0

Most Employee Centric Organization

Apr 3, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. You get the autonomy here at Springworks, to speak your mind and work. Helpful co-workers

Cons

No Cons as of now

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent work culture and a great company to start your corporate journey

Apr 3, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Permanent Work From Home Great Perks Helpful Colleagues Supportive Management

Cons

Nothing as per my experience.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to start out

Apr 4, 2022 - Software Development Engineer (SDE) Intern
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work hours, work from home or anywhere, good pay and amazing work culture to begin with. Seniors are helpful and approachable.

Cons

Clearer guidelines and roadmap for new joinings could be useful

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

One of the best remote companies in India

Apr 3, 2022 - Software Development Engineer II
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Employee centric policies. 2. Great work-life balance. 3. Passionate CEO. 4. Great company culture and togetherness.

Cons

None I came across so far.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to start your career at

Mar 28, 2022 - Sales and Marketing Internship in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people, good pay, employee centric work environment, transparent decision making, accountability and approachable peers and seniors.

Cons

Not many. Maybe a little hand holding and clear work assignment would be appreciated for new joiners.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 169 Reviews

Springworks Reviews FAQs

Springworks has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 278 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Springworks to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Springworks employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Springworks. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

95% of Springworks employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Springworks 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Springworks Job Seekers