Found 840 of over 891 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "For undergrad freshers salary is good but it is not worth as they take away your happiness and peace of mind" (in 118 reviews)
- "Good Salary Packages above then standards" (in 27 reviews)
- "Good pay at the start of career and it feels good doing nothing" (in 16 reviews)
- "Good business exposure and opportunity" (in 14 reviews)
- "3) good people" (in 12 reviews)
- 5.021 Sept 2023Quality EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLudhiana
You will definitely learn something new Very supportive supervisors
Work life balance is not that much great
- 1.016 Aug 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLudhiana
- There are absolutely no pros working here. The only reason people working here for longer period because the office is close to their hometown or home since it is based in Punjab & there are not much opportunities in Punjab. - It's a completely family owned business, it's like you are working in a giant grocery store where LALA can yell at you, fire you etc without any prior notice. You will be working as a labour. No ideas for growth or modernization will be accepted here. -People who are saying salary is great. it was true few years ago but now majority of other companies are giving these kind of salaries.
-Owner was visionary but his daughter and son who have taken over the most of the business are only profit oriented people. They don't welcome any new idea rather will be forcing you to do dumb tasks which will hamper the customer base. Even the customers/dealers associated with organisation are getting disappointed with the Trident because of it's irrelevant policies. -Salary will be never on time. sometimes it will be delayed till the next month. only the owner will approve salaries. (again giant grocery store)
- 1.020 Sept 2023Functional Lead- StrategyCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLudhiana
Only plus is the compensation
Culture is toxic Timings are stringent Management attitude is bad They make fake promises about job role and location and compensation HR dept does everything the Chairman says, without taking into consideration the pros and cons They purposefully create anti employee policies
- 3.019 Sept 2023Madhya PradeshFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBudni
To understand new technology and safe environment for women.
Heircharcy of management not on badis of qualifications.
- 3.019 Sept 2023Quality AssuranceCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBarnāla
Best salary offered in this domain.
Work culture is not as per need of generation.
- 1.021 Jul 2023Human ResourcesFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLudhiana
undoubtedly one of the most challenging experiences of my career. Unfortunately, my time with this company was overshadowed by an unpleasant work environment and a lack of respect and empathy from the top management.The Promoter (RG) of the company displayed inhumane behavior, treating employees as mere servants rather than valuable team members. This lack of respect and consideration created a toxic atmosphere where employees felt undervalued and demotivated.Additionally, the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) Ms. Pooja Luthra exhibited a complete lack of empathy, emotions, and compassion. She would shamelessly humiliate team members in front of others, causing immense emotional distress and leaving them feeling humiliated and belittled.
It is disheartening to work in an organization where the well-being and dignity of employees are not prioritized. Respect, empathy, and open communication are essential components of a healthy work culture, and their absence created an unproductive and demoralizing setting. IT IS ALL MISSING IN TRIDENT
- 1.020 Aug 2023DesignerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLudhiana
It is just the money that you get, but hey! this place made me realize that money can't buy happiness.
Zero work-life balance, bad treatment, there is an inbuilt cast system in the organization, fascist, regressive, no Saturdays off. looooong working hours. physical health detriment. As messed up as it can get. Also funny story- in these days, "Inclusion" for them means including women. 😂😂😂😂 Some weird era they're living in.
- 2.026 Jul 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
1.) HR will not give you experience letter or even pick your call after you leave the organization. They will block your number. And will never reply in call, message, or mail. 2.) HR is very hostile towards Ex-employees' concerns. 3.) They are very rude and don't care for any of your emergencies. 4.) The HR will switch off their phones or block your number.
HR is worst and are in human, they will never understand anyone's problem.
Trident Group Reviews FAQs
Trident Group has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 891 reviews left anonymously by employees. 50% of employees would recommend working at Trident Group to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
50% of Trident Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Trident Group 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.