Trident Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Trident Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Trident Group

GET & Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trident Group (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire

Engineering Interview

Interview

There were 4levels of elimination rounds.in each round they have eliminated more than 50% of people,and eventually only two out of 70 people appeared for the aptitute test could attend the interview.Interview consists of both hr and technical questions.they need people who can stay with them for a longer period.so make sure that you present yourself as person who is going to stick with the company for a longer time in front of the interview panel.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to get placed in very remote village like barnala.   2 Answers

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trident Group.

Interview

An online aptitude test followed by a personal interview. The aptitude test was very easy and the interview was quite comprehensive covering almost all the basics of electrical engineering. No special preparation is required for clearing either of the stages.

Interview Questions

• Basic Electrical questions. You must know the basics of everybody's that you have studied in you BTech and you must know everything about the projects that you have done in your Beach.   Answer Question

Growth Hacker Interview

Interview

Had 3 rounds of Interview:
    First Round - Aptitude
    Second Round - Technical Interview
    Third Round - HR Interview
    Then later had discussion on Compensation and Benefits. Overall the interview process went well, I was asked to come to Ludhiana for the interview. Technical interview was bit difficult covering up all the concepts.

Intern Interview

Interview

Apptitude test, phycometric test, group task ... Tadk are eassy, apptitude test was hard to solve..very less time is given, phycometric test is very easy to solve... Practice hard and you can easily achieve it

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budni

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Budni) in December 2018.

Interview

All focus is on behavioral interview.
    Company want disciplined person.
    Day 1-plant round and aptitude test in evening.
    Day 2- GD, Simulation, PI, + 3 online test.
    Overall they had the best assessment pattern I ever seen.
    Its a 2 day package friends, just enjoy
    And most important, BE YOURSELF...

Interview Questions

• tell me about any life changing event?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Pilani) in December 2018.

Interview

It had a Resume shortlisting round followed by a Group Discussion followed by a Psychometric Test followed by a Technical Interview. Every round had at least two to five people to interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trident Group (New Delhi) in September 2018.

Interview

Firstly I described about myself and then they asked me about my projects and then I told them about my strengths. Then they asked me some HR questions and some technical questions...

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trident Group in September 2018.

Interview

the interview was fine. very convinient. ask general questions from mechanical engineering. overall very swift interview. and moreover the interviewers were very calm and helped the candidates also to appear for the interview.

Operation Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaula

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trident Group (Dhaula) in June 2018.

Interview

interview do in three steps, first written examination among many candidates, second group discussion between group and finally seperated interview about your job profile after that you will be selected for this organisation

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join us?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.