Cover image for Vegavid Technology

1. 5.0

Awesome work environment

22 Nov 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vegavid is an amazing place to work. It is a highly flexible environment where you can learn and grow at your own pace without the stress of feeling unproductive. It is also a place where you are not limited to just one specific role. I started as a blockchain developer and now have experience in many different domains such as machine learning and natural language processing. Vegavid is a great place to work and I am very lucky to be a member of this community

Cons

There is no cons as of now

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good place to work, learn and grow.

28 Nov 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've almost completed a year in this company, and till now, experience has been excellent. As a fresher I needed a work environment where I could learn, grow and have a good time working on technologies and this company has given me all. The guidance and support from seniors has helped me a lot throughout my journey.

Cons

Didn't experienced any, as of now.

3. Join the Vegavid Technology team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Best Place to work

3 Aug 2022 - Human Resources in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Vegavid for the last eight months. The company understands the needs of employees and maintains a work-life balance. So much support and guidance from the management. A perfect place to gain knowledge and good experience.

Cons

No cons. I enjoyed working here

5. 5.0

Great place to work

3 Aug 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vegavid is a great place to work! Very friendly environment and feeling satisfied since getting many opportunities to learn new skills and technology.

Cons

Great place to work, Well together as a team, management supports most decisions, truly a competitive work environment, Never any work related pressures

Continue reading
  6. 5.0

Great Company

3 Aug 2022 - Blockchain Developer in Beāwar
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are lots of pros 1. Great Learning Opportunities. 2. Work from home is best.

Cons

everything is good for now

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work and learn!

25 Jul 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company with great learning opportunities and employee-friendly culture with flexible working hours and work-from-home options. Great Management.

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind at the moment!

8. 5.0

Great culture

12 Jul 2022 - Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

there are many pros 1. lots of learning opportunities 2. WFH is there so I can work without worry. 3. Open for new ideas.

Cons

everything is good so far.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Work Environment is great

12 Jul 2022 - Software Engineer in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working hours is very flexible, team members are friendly and supportive.

Cons

till now everything is fine.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Immense learning and fast growth

13 Jul 2022 - Digital Marketing Lead in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good exposure. Challenging role. Big projects. A great learning experience in new technology.

Cons

No cons till now. Having a great experience

11. 5.0

Great Place to Work

12 Jul 2022 - SEO Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home Work-life balance is amazing. Senior management is the best I have seen. The HR team is awesome. Very forward-facing culture.

Cons

Currently, no negatives. All good.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews
</>Embed

Vegavid Technology Reviews FAQs

Vegavid Technology has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 21 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Vegavid Technology to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Vegavid Technology employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Vegavid Technology. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

100% of Vegavid Technology employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Vegavid Technology 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Vegavid Technology Job Seekers