Found 14,177 of over 17T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Vodafone
Referral and Opportunities
3 months ago
Vacancy at VOIS , Vodafone for below profiles : Salesforce Developer OIM Developer SharePoint Online Power Platform Developer PL/SQL Developer Dot Net Core React Js/angular Mediation Zone Developer Salesforce Lead developer Dm for referrals
6 months ago
I hv resigned frm my currnt org(Not vodafone) due to its pathetic work culture and wlb..I have been very close to my current manager in terms of work but after resigning,she hasnt even once askd m why and we are not at all talking about the resignation part.This is bothering me..Although i dont care enough to stay in this company but still bothering me why she hsnt shown interest towards my resignation...how to stop this feeling? PS:i do hv an offer in hand so am not sad/worried tht way as well
Got a burning question about Vodafone? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Vodafone employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance as possibility to work from home a couple of days a week" (in 676 reviews)
- "Some great people at the coal face who are prepared to try to work collaboratively in the absence of support and guidance from management" (in 605 reviews)
- "Not hard and good benefits" (in 562 reviews)
- "Good culture and environmental" (in 430 reviews)
- "Very good work environment and I recommend it as it build the values inside the employees from day one" (in 282 reviews)
- "The salary is low and not competitive" (in 727 reviews)
- "Management is poor and not helpful" (in 425 reviews)
- "Bad managers are allowed to get away with being bad managers while employees suffer in silence." (in 214 reviews)
- "Extended working hours and hard in internal transfer" (in 142 reviews)
- "stressful and no career path" (in 106 reviews)
- 5.013 Oct 2023Customer Relations ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAhmedabad
Very good to work with, the environment and other activities
The chat support is little difficult as the work load is too high
- 1.04 Dec 2023Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee
Stability, Job security and nothing else
Not a great place to work as they say, People at higher positions have 0 management skills , 0 communication skills and yet they run the program, just imagine yourself reporting to an incompetent individual for years. Growth depends on biased decisions, though the decision makers may write an essay in LinkedIn about their non biased personalities but that's all bullsh!t!
- 4.026 Oct 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Former Employee, more than 3 yearsAhmedabad
Great working environment, good office space, helpful staff.
Roaster gets scheduled every week which might hamper day to day life.
- 3.026 Sept 2023Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Good policies and perks. Nice work life balance.
Depends on which project/product you will work on. I was in one of the worst project of the company with bunch of pathetic people with no ethics. I was literally frustrated to go each day to join office. Managers don't do any work apart from gossiping and timepass.
- 4.017 Oct 2023Operations SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPune
Good work environment and company culture. Good transport facility. New technologies are used.
Slow increments, basic office sitting and facilities, less rewards or gifts
Vodafone Reviews FAQs
Vodafone has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 16,974 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Vodafone to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
78% of Vodafone employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Vodafone 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.