alliantgroup, LP Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Full-timePart-time

3.4
Dhaval R. Jadav

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Free lunch everyday, compensated well; wellness program (in 44 reviews)

• Free food, long hours so that I cannot have any outside social interaction (in 33 reviews)

Cons

"Hurricane Harvey relief efforts are our priority"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Irvine, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Irvine, CA (US)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Not only does #alliantgroup help American Businesses find government sponsored incentives, we come together to help demo/rebuild homes that were damaged in #HurricaneHarvey. I'm so proud of my family and the work they did this weekend helping our own!!!
    Big hearted Dhaval Jadav and Shane Frank coordinated all efforts and worked amongst a group of volunteers on several of our employees homes affected by Hurricane Harvey. I know this is just the beginning to help the Houston community rebuild and I can't wait to be apart of what is to come. I'm so fortunate to be a part of this #blueateam. #HoustonStrong #10yearsofgoodness

Cons

There's so much to do for our #Houston community and I'm disappointed that I'm not there. Can't wait to be able to assist this weekend.

Advice to Management

Continue to lead by example.

"Helpful People Making a Difference"

Current Employee - Associate II, TCS in Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Associate II, TCS in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for a few different companies, and I have liked most of them, but this one is different. alliantgroup has heart.

Thinking about all that our city has been through in the last week, and I keep coming back to two emails from our CEO. The first said if you need help, or food, or clothes, or a place to stay, we have them all set up just ask. The second advised of some of our professionals who took water in their homes. He didn't just ask people to help. He was there. Personally. Working his butt off to help. That is the kind of place this is.

The pro of alliantgroup? It's easy. The people. I have said this job is not for everyone, but if you are the kind of person who pushes for greatness, and expects it from your employer, you will get it here.

If this appeals to you, come be a part of helpful people making a difference.

Cons

I am tired of uncommitted people, who didn't invest in themselves or others firing shots at the company I represent.

Advice to Management

Don't rest now. We have so much more to do.

"Excellent experience"

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The day to day experience matches what was communicated to me during the interview process. Fantastic community of smart professionals that help each other achieve. I've been amazed with all the type A professionals that everyone is helping each other be successful. Training program is excellent and its easy to speak with management if you need help or don't understand something.

Cons

this is a place that you get out what you put in. I was told in an interview that you come to alliantgroup because you seek achievement and personal growth.

Advice to Management

love that I'm constantly asked for feedback. please keep this going as the company keeps growing.

"Tough Times Show True Colors - alliantgroup Blue Shines Brightly!"

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

When facing adversity - you really find out what makes people tick. Houston (alliant's home base) was recently hit by Hurricane Harvey. There were many AG employees who were displaced - houses flooded - lives torn apart. There is a lot of rhetoric on this web site about whether or not AG is a good place to work. I've learned that in life - you don't judge people by their words - you judge them by their actions. So - facing this epic crisis - what did alliantgroup do? At the direction of its CEO, Dhaval Jadav, AG paid for a block of hotel rooms for displaced employees; they wrote checks to folks (no strings attached) to help with recovery efforts; they organized teams of people to help gut flooded homes; they paid for all of the materials to help those in need; brought food to those in need; organized folks to help at the Houston Food Bank and other charitable sites; and much much more. When it counted - alliantgroup has stepped up to take care of its people and the community. People can say what they want. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words. When it counted - alliantgroup stepped up and is taking care of its people.

There are a lot of reviews talking about lunches being provided, an on sight gym and all of the other perks that go along with being at alliantgroup. All of these and the incredibly generous actions that AG has taken to care for its employees come down to one inescapable truth: alliantgroup cares about its employees and treats them like family.

Cons

If you want a job and not a career. don't work here.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the sacrifices you've made to take care of folks in these difficult times. It is appreciated! alliantgroup has done a lot of great things through its corporate citizenship program in the past - like habitat for humanity, volunteering with school children, Ronald McDonald House, etc. Lets continue to help the Houston community as it heals.

"Bravo alliantgroup!"

Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

After practicing for 30 years as a CPA, I haven't seen a company like alliantgroup that can help you propel your career to the next level. At alliantgroup, everybody is focused on helping US businesses claim incentives they deserve (so far in excess of $ 6 Billion) and our focus is to INVEST in our people. Our CEO, Dhaval Jadav, is focused on personally helping each and every alliantgroup family members be the BEST they can be AND achieve all their CAREER and FINANCIAL goals. Recently, with the issues caused by Hurricane Harvey, Dhaval and the alliantgroup teams worked tirelessly to help all the alliantgroup family members that were affected. Dhaval, personally worked on ensuring that each family member and their family was safe and has a roof over their head. Dhaval and several alliantgroup employees contributed their sweat/time working to repair homes. You simply don't see this anywhere....It makes me so proud to be part of the alliantgroup family! if you want the best for your career and are not afraid of hard work, please come see us!

Cons

None noted - thanks again alliantgroup and Dhaval, for all you have done for me and my family.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you are doing. It is hard, but you are on the right track.

"Amazing Opportunities + Family Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Senior Associate Director in Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Associate Director in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Just as the title reads, alliantgroup is a home for those seeking big career opportunities along with a family culture. During the tough days of the hurricane, tropical storm, and corresponding wreckage across Houston, our CEO, leaders, and firm have stepped up to support co-workers whose lives were impacted by the weather events. I have worked many jobs in my life, and this is something you just do not see. Other firms simply set up can drives, or do publicity stunts, but that is not alliantgroup. Our incredible employees, lead by our CEO, have physically helped alliantgroup families rebuild and repair their homes. During a time of extreme stress, our CEO sent help to alliantgroup employees that were rescued from their homes and dropped at shelters to ensure they were moved to corporate housing and hotels so their spouses and children were safe and comfortable. Additionally, other community initiatives are being implemented to help the greater Houston community on top of the assistance and care for alliantgroup family members.

This is simply something you do not see or experience at other companies. If you are looking for a place to build a career, create incredible relationships, serve cutting-edge companies, and give your family an amazing life - this is the place for you. If you are looking for a paycheck and to punch your time card in and out each day - probably not the firm for you.

Pros:
    Fast growth and career opportunities
    401K match
    Catered lunches and dinners
    CEO investment roundtables
    VTO (Volunteer-Time-Off) days for community outreach
    Meritocracy
    Performance bonuses and events

Cons

As with any rapidly growing organization, there are a few growing pains. We have a lot of young folks that are given opportunities to manage earlier in their careers than most organizations -- with that comes a learning curve.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay focused on the mission and growing a bigger, badder, stronger, incredible practice. Don't let the noise of a few fog what we are all working toward.

More CEO events with performers across the firm. Steel sharpens steel.

More family days at the office -- it's awesome to have all the kiddos up at the office and meeting everyone's families.

"Director"

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

"The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity" this is the vision that alliantgroup has for each and every member of their organization. As you have read, there is no tenure here, you get what you put out. Think about your whole life and what got you to an 'A' or to Varsity or to be a leader, HARD WORK. No successful man/woman in today's world has gotten to where they are by coasting. SO if you are looking for a career and to be challenged then this is the place for you.

Cons

If you want a job to pay the bills, this is not the place for you. If you want a gratifying career then this is the place for you.

Advice to Management

Thank you for your vision in creating this company. Quite frankly I get bored with monotony and I love how I am consistently learning and pushing the bar higher.

"Director"

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Absolutely amazed at the level of GENEROSITY and HELPFUL spirit from every one of my colleagues, from CEO, Dhaval Jadav, and COO, Shane Frank, to our very newest hires...#HurricaneHarvey has NOTHING on our alliantgroup family!

Cons

You will be challenged and provided every opportunity to be your very best self. If that's not what you want, this could be considered a 'con'.

Advice to Management

Thank you! Don't change!

"Great place to work"

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

Fast paced, challenging and full of opportunity. I've experienced investment in myself and our firm since starting at alliantgroup. People are actually pushed to promotion instead of stifled with no opportunity to grow. Expect discussions about you to happen weekly with encouragement to continue to advance. Performance is expected, but help is there is needed.

Cons

There is a lot to do. Growth is happening and there is no shortage of work. The ability to be open and honest is a must. You have to be able to say no at times as workloads get high.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring talented people. We need more people to come in and make an immediate impact.

"alliantgroup and its CEO, Dhaval Jadav, saved my family"

Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Unfortunately during hurricane Harvey, my house got about 2 feet of water, my cars were all flooded, and the water wouldn't recede for about a week. While we were scrambling to save essentials for my wife and I and our kids, Dhaval reached out to me to let me know that he had already secured a place for all of us to stay. We had nowhere to go and no way to get there and alliantgroup stepped in to take care of us. And not only for me, but for many other families at alliantgroup who were affected and lost everything!

The first question I get asked by everyone I know is "do you have a place to stay?" and when I tell them that I do and where it came from, most everyone is surprised to hear that my employer provided this for us. But that is the kind of place alliantgroup is and that's the heart that our CEO has.

Cons

I am sorry for all of the other families at alliantgroup that were affected and that I could not personally be there to help them.

Advice to Management

Thank you so much for your generosity.