3M Interview Questions

Updated 29 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at 3M

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 814 candidate interviews
3M
Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

The interview process involves interviews with the hiring manager, HR Head, and General Manager. The hiring manager probes if you have right skills for the role, while the HR and General Manager evaluates if you are fit to the culture of the company.

Interview Questions
  • How do you resolve conflict?
    Answer Question
3M
Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

good process. very detailed and thorough. several layers of interview. The interviewers were very nice and professional. The environment seemed friendly. The process is very detailed and thorough. The interviewers were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions
3M
Anonymous Employee in Shelby Township, MI
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 3M (Shelby Township, MI)

Interview

The interview was set up through my school and we had to pick from 30 min time slots. I presented my work to two members of the design team and when I was done they asked questions about different aspects of the projects. Then, they asked general interview questions.

Interview Questions
3M
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3M in Apr 2021

Interview

I was given a call and the interview seemed to go well except about 20 minutes later there was an email saying I wasn't selected. The interviewer did seem annoyed that I didn't ask a lot of questions about the job but I had researched the company and knew the job expectations from reading the paragraph on the site.

Interview Questions
3M
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3M in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was great. First interview was just a quick phone screening. The second interview was longer and included part of the team in the first half. I felt like my interview extremely well and I was assured I would hear back the following week no matter what the decision was because the manager did not like the leave people hanging. And then I waited almost a month just to get a generic form email rejection that you usually get when you first apply somewhere. It's fine that I was not choosen. I just expected more professionalism from a company like 3M and the person I was dealing with. Especially since I was specifically told I would hear back from.

Interview Questions
3M
Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

Typically the interviews are panel interviews with 3-4 people each interview x 3-4 sets of people, 45-60 minutes long each interview. Mix of experience review and behavioral questions. Very organized.

Interview Questions
3M
Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 3M (Rochester, NY)

Interview

It was a good interview process. I was interviewed by two packaging engineers, and it was straightforward. You had to provide a lot of examples of work related things that showed how you overcome certain situations, it shows your thought process and how you handle things.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a time when you disagreed with someone and how did you overcome it?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maplewood, MN
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 3M (Maplewood, MN)

Interview

Thought my interview went horribly because I was nervous since there were many moments of awkward silence. I made the mistake of preparing to answer behavioral questions more than I prepared to present my portfolio. I assumed I didn't get the job, but I received a phone call 2 weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions
3M
Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

first round: meet with reporting manger for self intro and company introduction, and discuss on the roles and expectation. second round: case study on one hands-on exercise and present an overall campaign planning

Interview Questions
3M
Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

I interviewed with four people for 30 minutes each, and it was fairly straight forward. They asked me about my resume and background, and a few technical questions. The interviewers were really nice and laid back.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 814 Interviews

Popular Careers with 3M Job Seekers