Analysis Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Analysis Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Analysis Group

Consultant Interview

Interview

Case study, asked about how to apply economic theory to antitrust cases, what factors affected ease of entry, expected good applied skills in addition to strong theoretical knowledge. In-person, three interviewers. Offered to discuss why I had not received an offer after I did not get one

Interview Questions

• What factors affect whether companies will enter an industry   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Straightforward interview process with mostly behavioral questions and deep-dives on data/econometrics projects. Interviewers were nice, thoughtful and professional. Most questions focus on fit with firm culture, technical knowledge, and experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a data driven project that you have conducted.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group in October 2020.

Interview

First round was 30 minutes with two Analysts, all behavioral questions and some questions on a past quantitative project. Second round was six 30-minute interviews with different people in the office, again all behavioral with some deep dives into my quantitative projects. Everyone is very friendly and easy to talk to. Make sure to know any statistical projects you mentioned in your cover letter/resume back to front, because they will ask you about it!

Associate Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

It was a very laidback process. The first round was a telephonic interview with behavioral questions. The second round was an in person interview at the Boston office with 4 employees, all behavioral questions.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

Initial phone screening interview. It focused entirely on behavioral questions, including interest in the role and examples of related work experience with an emphasis on data and statistical projects. Was not a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a statistics-oriented project you have worked on in the past.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

First round involved multiple interviews with senior staff primarily discussing my research and interest in economic consulting. Next round was a flyout, full day of interviews including a job market presentation.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Apply in wave. Phone interview followed by in person full day of interviews. The day was long and challenging, but it was nice to meet many employees. A lot of the same questions were asked across interviews.

Interview Questions

• There were both qualitative and quantitative questions asked.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

Went through university recruiting. First round was a few behavioral questions and then talked about Econometrics research and the models I used.

Second round was on site and 5 back to back interviews. One was entirely behavioral and the others were deep dives into projects.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the model you did?

How did you deal with incomplete dataset?   Answer Question

Senior Billing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Started off with the HR recruiter going over my work history and asking the typical interview questions. It took about 10 minutes to go through all of the questions in a detailed manner. They gave me the opportunity to ask questions which I asked about 5 minutes worth of questions. The whole interview was about 15-20 minutes over the phone.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question they asked me was "what are two things you've done in your job that you're proud of?"   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

There was a campus round interview and a super day interview in Boston. The interviews were split between behavioral and quantitative analysis experience. I was contacted within two weeks with the interview outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a quantitative analysis project that you've worked on   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.