Analysis Group Interview Questions

Updated 20 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 544 of over 544 interviews

Applied online34%
Employee Referral7%
HardAverageEasy

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

Submit the resume through the AG website. The HR reached out after two days. One phone interview with one person. another back to back interview with four people. 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join AG
    Answer Question

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

two rounds of interview first round - one interviewer asking basic behavioral questions second round - 1 HR chat + 4 interviewers back to back + 1 entry-level analyst chat All interviewers were incredibly nice and conversational. it definitely didn't feel as tricky as it sounded.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,264

1189 Comments

Consulting India

258.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Analysis Group~132526
Join the conversation on

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

Frist round with two managers. Second round with 5-6 senior staff. There is a job talk too. My feeling is that they have been trying hard to maintain a while society, they mentioned that I am not native so they doubted my ability of speaking and writing. The worst part is that a managing principal said darker Indian get worse education in English, from accent to classes.

Interview Questions
  • Why consulting. Why this company. Any conflict. Very standard BQ.

Analysis Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

It was simple and quick. They did it through handshake at my school so the times were selected through the portal. Behavioral questions only with two employees for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Analysis Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

Superday, well-organized, all behavioural. Interviews went from associates to managers to VPs. 2 VP interviews - one was great, the other VP did not show any enthusiasm or interest in me or the hiring process. His response to everything was "ok" like "meh".

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

2 rounds of interview, pretty chill. First round is just fit, they ask different questions about background - really nice people. fun interview, nothing to grill for really. Very nice, and really fun - kinda like a game but no losing only winning - it is what it is

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

First I had a phone screening with an associate and then five 30 min interviews with associates, managers, and VPs followed by a coffee chat with two other associates. Mostly behavioral questions and questions about prior work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Analysis Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

30-min Teams interview with a senior staff member. The interviewer was not satisfied with my answer to one of the questions and kept asking for 20 minutes. The interviewer tended to ignore some important parts of my answer and tried to interpret it in their own way

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think the method proposed is the best fit for the study
1 person found this interview helpful

Analysis Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

The interview process was pretty seamless. I applied in early January and heard back by early February. I had a first round interview with a manager and a senior analyst, heard back within the next week, and then I had a second round interview. The second round was comprised of 4 interviews with senior analysts and managers, and the questions focused on past research experience. Overall, it was a pretty painless experience.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss a previous research experience: what was your research question? What methods did you use to answer your question?

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Washington, DC)

Interview

First round was a 30-minute interview. Then a final round with a panel of 4, each lasted for 30 minutes with 5-minute break in between. Heard back after one week. Overall a very nice experience, everyone was friendly and chill.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 544 Interviews