Analysis Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 492 of over 492 interviews

Applied online30%
Employee Referral7%
HardAverageEasy

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

The first-round interview was 30 minutes phone interview with one of their senior analyst, they will ask you questions about your previous research/work experience and behavioral questions regarding teamwork and communication.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a data project you have worked on How do you present your work to someone who is not familiar with it? Describe how you work in a group.
    Answer Question

Analysis Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

3 interviews. First with the two directors of a regional office, then with two people working closely in my field of interest. Exchanged about the job and the working style of AG. Unusually relaxed, genuine and interested. Very kind people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

7m

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

2,800

1092 Comments

Join the conversation on

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

Setting up the interview was easy and the recruitment team was nice to speak to. The interviewers did seem to be a bit bored or perhaps not well prepared, it felt like something they were checking off on a list. The interview also got much more technical than expected.

Interview Questions
  • They asked fair questions about past challenges in the workplace and then wanted specifics about an analytics project I had worked on before.

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

I initially got phone-screened by 2 senior analysts. The next and final round were four 30-minute back-to-back interviews with managers. They were all super friendly and helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through a data project you have worked on. Tell me about a time you had to give/receive feedback. Tell me about a time where you've had a disagreement with someone in the workplace.

Analysis Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group in Nov 2021

Interview

The whole process took 4-6 weeks. First-round was a phone/Team 30 min interview with a manager, asking me to go through a research project followed with a behavioral question on "teamwork experience". The second and final round was a full-day interview constituted of 6 one-on-one 30 min interviews and a one-hour job market presentation. The interviewers were super friendly and asked for details of your projects. The HR was efficient and friendly, very easy to communicate with.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through a project. You collaborate a lot, tell me about it. Describe a time when you had a disagreement with your colleague and how did you deal with it. The rest of the questions were related to your research or projects.

Analysis Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

First round was an on campus interview. It was very casual, behavioral and I really liked the interviewers. They asked me mainly just questions about my resume and the activities that I brought up in the beginning.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

Easy interview, mostly behavioral questions study your resume well and know the technical details. Two interviews, first 30-minute round, second superday 2 back to back interviews and then you hear back in a week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

An associate interviewed me. 25minutes for personal research experience and 5 minutes for me to ask questions. The process was relatively easy but they would ask for technique details related to your research experience.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself. Describe one research project you have done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Ciudad de Mexico)

Interview

Proceso de entrevista fue práctico pero analítico, se me mantuvo al tanto en todo el proceso si status y notificación de resultados de entrevista. El personal fue amable y respetuoso.

Interview Questions
  • Objetivos profesionales Objetivos personales Habilidades digitales Habilidades personales

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

It was a first round phone screen, interviewer was very friendly and asked a lot about prior experience as well as some behavioral type questions. They left time at the end for the interviewee to ask anything they had on their mind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 492 Interviews