Apple Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Apple Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Around 2 months after I submitted my resume for Apple software engineer position, I got a call from the hiring manager. He asked me what was the good day for the interview. It took half day for meeting 5 people. It was long hour interview for me. Each interviewer spent ~ 30 minutes and asked ~ 4 questions. Each interviewer asked questions in the different areas.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult area is they asked me very broad areas of what I done in software engineering. Fortunately I got help from interview professional from Interviews Question (www.interviewsquestion.com) before I came for the interview. So prepared very well, there was almost no questions I could not answer. If I did not get help from Interviews Question, I could be failed.   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Process was long as recruiters took a while to get back feedback after each round. Overall, an average interview process with normal questions asked that you would find in other interviews

Interview Questions

• Standard Software interview questions, asked about Red-Black trees, iOS design   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a response after a week or so, inviting me for an interview over the phone. It was mainly discussing the position and talking about myself.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Siri Rotational Program 2 Phone Rounds, Take home challenge, Virtual Onsite consisting of 5 interviews with HR, and 4 technical interviewers.

Interviews were based on coding questions involving Algorithms, Data Structures, Debugging etc.

Overall a good experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview is mostly about easy to medium leetcode level and mainly asking about area specific knowledge. Then you will be asked about your previous experience on the interviewed area.

Interview Questions

• how to rotate a Matrix rotation problem   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

This is a 45min technical phone screen. At first, I was asked questions about my resume and then I was asked a simple coding question. Then there were some follow-up questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online. I talked with recruiter and then the hiring manager. I was invited to on-site with multiple team members, each interview was about an hour long. Each interview was a different coding problem.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

First round was directly with the hiring manager. We went over my background and then there was a coding test. I’ve got a first solution to it but it wasn’t optimized, then a second version that was optimized. I thought I had shown good thought process and solved the problem twice but I haven’t heard back anything since, not even an email saying that it didn’t work out. Nothing at all. Quite frustrating.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

For my interview with Apple, I was given a coding task and had to create the program from scratch. I also had to maintain certain code deficiencies with each program.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Had a phone screen with a few technical questions but didn't get through them sadly (I was not prepared enough but the questions were clear). I recommend grinding more Leetcode and practicing more programming fundamentals to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of integers and a value, determine if there are any three integers in the array whose sum equals the given value.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.