Aranca Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aranca Interview Questions

Updated 25 Apr 2019

Sort:

Business Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aranca (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from HR for in-person discussion with the manager. Arrived for interview, came to know they were hiring for specific department which I didn't like. Moved to other department.Gave a case study. I submitted it.Did not get a call back after that day. Really tested my patience in whole process. Felt like they did not want to hire at all.

Interview Questions

• About your previous role and experience. All related to CV and Job description..   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aranca.

Interview

I had 2 rounds - one on the phone with VP sales and one F2F. It was about my experience so far along with some questions regarding how I will handle certain situations. I was offered the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai) in January 2011.

Interview

4 rounds in all...will ask u finance questions like valuation process

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai) in August 2008.

Interview

Written aptitude , 1st round interview, final round and a very basic HR round

Interview Questions

• Finance knowledge will be tested during interview rounds   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aranca in January 2011.

Interview

1st round:
    Aptitute test+ writing test+ finance test
    2nd round
    Ist technical Interview
    3rd round
    2nd technical interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aranca in April 2012.

Interview

As part of the campus recruitment, there was a written test followed by a face to face interview. General questions on career choices and future plans were asked. The office space was wide and uncluttered with a genial atmosphere around.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai).

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from the HR within 2-3 days of application. The HR is friendly, atleast during the interview process. The technical round is with the team manager and the team head (AVP/VP) in tow separate rounds. The difficulty is 7/10. There are a few technical questions but purely from your work experience or skills and a few of them expected to know for the profile that you are applying.
    Lot of questions on past achievements and background. Overall, it is managemable and fairly easy to crack. The aptitude test is easy but you need to be quick there and written skill test is kind of difficult and subjective. Make sure you put your thoughts clearly there and be perfect with your grammar, flow and sentence construction.

Interview Questions

• When to use FCFF / FCFE and how to ascertain cost of capital for both of these.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company negotiates way too much. They revise their offer atleast twice. Found it quite surprising.
    However, be very particular when negotiating about employment terms and take written confirmations.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai) in November 2013.

Interview

- Good communication of the role and responsibilities
    - Regular connect from the leadership
    - Structured interview process, written and verbal
    - Both relaxed and stress interviews conducted
    - Interviews were conducted 1:1 as well as by panels

Negotiation

It was hard to negotiate.

Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai) in July 2016.

Interview

I had applied through their website, got a call in few days. Took one day, started with an aptitude test followed by HR round and lastly the technical round. Aptitude test was average, hr round was just check the confidence and some finance related questions were asked in technical round

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process is pretty simple. A grammar test is followed by a personal interview by the HR and the Editorial Head.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They did not negotiate.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.