BYJU'S Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at BYJU'S

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 2207 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BYJU'S (New York, NY) in Mar 2018

Interview

I applied online, got a call for interview. It consisted of two Personal interviews, Both HR. Still waiting for results. They should announce the results the same day. No or Yes, doesn't matter. But results should be announced to everyone who qualified for final round.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.
    14 Answers
  • Sell me pen.
  • Why sales after b. Tech
  • Difference betweem marketing and sales
  • How will you sell our app
  • Tell me 3 qualities to hire you
  • Why not higher studies
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I interviewed at BYJU'S (New York, NY)

Interview

We were around 500 members came for pool drive,we were made to split into baches consisting of 20 members each. 1st round was GD..the topic was"is love precious or poisionous" We were short listed to 50 members 2nd round was HR round.the process took too long.i came at 9 am and it was 7 pm when i atten my hr round..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I interviewed at BYJU'S (New York, NY)

Interview

It went well but was not selected . It was pretty easy. Simple questions about what your role would be in company and what was your efforts to that. The interview went well

BYJU'S
Application

I interviewed at BYJU'S

Interview

First round was group discussion.There were 20 guys in each panel out of which 6-7 guys were selected. Next round was stress interview where they see your English communication skills. They also asked if you have any experience in sales and marketing. Most questions were from your resume, so prepare well from your resume.

Interview Questions
  • You have technical knowledge so why are you applying for sales and marketing?
  • Tell me any experience you have in sales and marketing??
BYJU'S
Application

I interviewed at BYJU'S

Interview

I applied through the website's career section and got a call within a week. First I received a mail where I was instructed to download zoom app where the interview would be taken on video call. Before the interview, I got a call on the time mentioned in email to confirm my availability. After I confirmed, the interview was started on Zoom app. (The whole interview is recorded and then shown to the HR team/concerned team and then result is shared via call/email) I received a call from the Recruitment team the same evening saying that I was selected and was instructed for the further steps for joining.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.
  • What do you know about Byju's?
  • What do you mean by Product Specialist?
  • What according to you are the skills required for this profile?
  • Why do you want to shift from HR Recruitment to this profile? (Since I had some work experience in HR)
  • How do you take criticism?
  • Final one (and the most important) Why should we hire you?
BYJU'S
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BYJU'S

Interview

The interview questions was based on what you have mentioned in your CV. Questions like what you learned from the internship which you have done. Other questions like what are your hobbies? Interviewer wanted to know how you can sell the Byju's app to the customer.

Interview Questions
BYJU'S
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BYJU'S

Interview

Good just asking questions on sales marketing , check whether i am good in communication or not . Asking introduction,Why do you want to work as a sales person,when you are an engineer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BYJU'S (New York, NY) in Feb 2018

Interview

Two simple personal interview ,no Gd was there ,they mainly focus on sales 90 % questions were from that only ,just be confident and the truth no bla bla ,make your answer simple and up to mark

Interview Questions
BYJU'S
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BYJU'S

Interview

It was an awesome interview, the questions were easy and you can try it. The questions were not so difficult, it was on an average level. I have applied for the post named as BDA buisness development associate

Interview Questions
  • Whey asked about to explain something In the room you were sitting
BYJU'S
Application

I interviewed at BYJU'S

Interview

Virtual interview process in terms of video interview on zoom.Very simple and they check your communication skills,sales skills etc.you need to be active just give the answers show them a confidence.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,207 Interviews

Popular Careers with BYJU'S Job Seekers