Bain & Company Interview Questions

Updated 7 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Bain & Company

3.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 1704 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company (United States)

Interview

Went through some case interview coaching as a student from a campus that wasn't traditionally recruited from. Everyone at Bain was very friendly and helpful. Ultimately, case interviewing wasn't for me and though I did get a first round interview, I did not advance to the second round.

Interview Questions
  • Question about a business deciding how to consolidate warehouses.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colombia
Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company (Colombia)

Interview

Gmat and Online Business Case test. Both were very hard. Gmat has critical reasoning, data sufficiency and problem solving. 15 questions in 25 minutes, so you gotta go fast. Then you pass to 15 questions in 45 minutes from the online business case.

Interview Questions
  • Gmat, critical reasoning, data sufficiency, problem solving.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brazil
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bain & Company (Brazil)

Interview

A entrevista tem um fluxo tranquilo, são algumas perguntas relacionada a conhecimentos prévios e habilidades. Não tem muito cara de entrevista porém é bom tomar cuidado para não cometer um erro muito grave que pode comprometer sua candidatura

Interview Questions
Bain & Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bain & Company (New York, NY)

Interview

Divided into two : case interview and behavioral interview. Case interviews were around 45 minutes and behavioral around 30 minutes. I also got interviewed by o/people in the office of my first preference in my case New york. Got to learn about office dynamics etc.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Explain a time where you were faced with a dilemma at work and how did you approach. 2. What makes you the ideal candidate ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egypt
Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company (Egypt)

Interview

4 interviews in total. You do 2 interviews per day and you get feedback after the first day whether you will be selected to join the 2nd interview. overall, it's doable but needs good preparation before applying

Interview Questions
Bain & Company
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bain & Company (India)

Interview

Very streamline process very smooth and chill interviewer. Asked on alteryx and tabelau and case study. Excel questions. Very helpful HR. Panle was supportive with answers. Even after the interview the panelists were good to talk.

Interview Questions
Bain & Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bain & Company (New Delhi)

Interview

The interview process went really smooth and all the interviewers were great. However, the worst part was that post the final interview (5th interview), the company just kept the candidature for hold for more than a month. The HR was no longer bothered to communicate the result or provide any feedback. Also, the whole interview process had taked just 10 days. I expected better from such an esteemed organization.

Interview Questions
  • Why bain? About you? Technical questions and experience till date
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company (United States)

Interview

It was a typical MBB consulting interview process with case and behavioral components to the interview. In my experience, I spoke to 2 current analysts back-to-back but most of the time was devoted to the case but that depends on how fast/well you get through it, though it seemed that most people spent most of the interview on the case aspect.

Interview Questions
Bain & Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company (United States)

Interview

A series of brief case interviews (~30 minutes each, multiple rounds) with little time to share your personal experiences or qualifications; cases progressed from easier to more challenging as you advanced to more senior members of the company

Interview Questions
Bain & Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Japan
Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company (Japan)

Interview

Hirevue questions, Tokyo Office Mainly for checking Japanese language skills. One is for aptitude test and the other is the Japanese check in Hirevue platform. It was very difficult for someone who is not familar with reading the Japanese text out loud.

Interview Questions
  • 1) How have you learned Japanese? 2) A long text about auto driving technology and its applications. I had to read out loud the text in Japanese and translate them into English.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,704 Interviews