CGI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at CGI

1,999 Interview Reviews

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Process was good but it took a long time to move to the next round after recruiter call. There was a technical round with easy technical questions and a final round with managers that was more behavorial

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

During college career fair, they selected some of college students. They set up individual interviews with the students and that included technical questions. Few weeks later, they sent a schedule of the final interview.

Visa Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Contacted by HR for an initial screening to discuss my resume and experience, followed by an interview with project manager about a week later. Received verbal offer one day after the interview and written offer a few days after that.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I had one preliminary phone screening after meeting some members at my university’s career fair. Then I did two on-site final round interviews. The final round interviews were 30 min each.

Interview Questions

• They tried to gauge my interest in IT and in consulting   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

The interview had nothing to do with the job requirements, it was unnecessary questions. They are just trying to waste your time, i recommend to look elsewhere. I applied for analyst position and they asked questions about if I had experience in IT.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

3 phone interviews. First one was with a recruiter, second was with a VP, and third was with a project manager and senior consultant. All of them were very easy and felt like a conversation. Just be genuine and honest but so some research.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

They were very nice and it went very well. Asked me basic interview questions and was very conversational. Just wanted to get to know me and allow me to get to know the company!

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

The first interview was a typical interview experience. The second round of interviews included a second basic interview with more in depth questions regarding the position and a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work for CGI?   Answer Question
    • Q: What is your problem solving process?   Answer Question
    • Q: What is Agile Methodology?   Answer Question
    • Q: If a client tells you they need a website for their business, how or what questions would you ask to get more information on specifics?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Asked questions about work organization and chatted about how to handle stress. This was a behavioral interview. Pretty relaxed and friendly conversation. This was the first interview in a series of two interviews to help the company determine who they should hire for the position. Also the interview was virtual over Zoom.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI (Mobile, AL (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

I sent in an application then was emailed for a phone interview. I completed the phone interview but was not selected for the second round. The interviewer was very courteous the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a previous coding project and where you had difficulties   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.